STOP LUMPING SEAMONKEYS IN WITH US NORTHEAST ASIANS

ME CHINESE!

ME PRAY JOKE!
ME PUT PEEPEE IN YOUR COKE!

dont care ur still a fucking ricecel LTN. be happy china and korea is frauding ur status with kpop
kpop theory is legit

we just need to make sure they are not doing musclemaxx at the gym and no mmamaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
brown?? lol they're white as snow.
Skin colour 1

u fell for their propaganda. they put themselves as white on social media and movies with editing and bleach. the average NEA is brown. as you can see from this scientific graph and if u watch "walking around in x city" on youtube

if white men were so high value there, why don't you order a mail bride from there instead of staying incel ?
a korean girl literally flew to UK to meet me and let me coom in her every night and she cooked dinner for when i got home from work every day and cleaned and shit until we had an argument and i kicked her out my house, and reminder this all happened while im a bottom 1% white in a white country. now imagine what treatment an average white would get here. now imagine what an average white treatment would be in their country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and the BULL
what is the point of lumping china japan and korea together

still different

its all based on the white perspective when whites discuss ethnics

just be yourself and run high trust theory on white women with boyfriends to entice to FIRST TIME INTERRACIAL

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
average man in NEA is defo higher value than SEA, top 1% mogs in SEA.

if you remove wealth inequality, then probably once you get down to 20th percentile SEA is better, after that it reverses.

this is generally the trend comparing NEA to everyone, or ar least to most places. once you normalize for wealth (reality is most Chinese and a fair few koreans are poor and therefore healthy or malnourished) then you generally find NEA to be decent, but a large part of it is their failo (small physique, weak feminine faces, docile personality) is not offensive or threatening like the main failo of other ethnics (smelly, dirty, scammers, criminals, terrorists, fundamentalists, aggressive, poor) etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Reminder that most of Hell’s inhabitants are Chinamen.

Imagine the SMELL🤮🤮🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
height and skin colour is not cope

View attachment 2321605
whites are 5ft11-6ft1 avg. NEA's are 5ft8 turbomanlets

View attachment 2321608
whites have white skin, NEAs have brown skin

NEA's do not have fuller lips. white faces mog asian faces in every genetic aspect.

thats why ur beauty standard is to look white in every single facial aspect- these are all white features below

View attachment 2321611
Except for double eyelids. All these features are common for east Asians to have. Small face, straight eyebrows? These things vary from person to person and aren't race dependent. Even white can have monolids too.

STOP LUMPING ANGELIC NORTHEAST ASIANS (CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN) WITH SUBHUMAN MONKEY LOOKING SOUTHEAST ASIANS. WE ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

1. HEIGHT DIFFERENCE

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF NEA ZOOMER MALES IS AROUND 5'10 TO 5'11 COUNTRY-WIDE, THIS GOES EVEN HIGHER WHEN YOU ONLY LOOK AT URBAN POPULATIONS IN CHINA

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF OF SEAMONKE ZOOMER MALES IN LAOS IS 5'4, THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 5'5 IN CAMBODIA, PHILLIPINES, INDONESIA, MYANMAR.

2. WEALTH DIFFERENCE

GDP PER CAPITA IN KOREA, JAPAN AND HONG KONG IS 35K-52K USD, GDP PER CAPITA IN LARGE CHINESE CITIES IS ALSO AROUND 30K USD

GDP PER CAPITA IN SEAMONKEY SLUMS IS 4K (INDONESIA), 3.7K (VIETNAM), 3.4K (PHILIPPINES) WHICH ARE ALL INDIA TIER AND EVEN LOWER FOR CAMBODIA (1.6K) AND MYANMAR (1.2K)

3. LIFE EXPECTANCY

LIFE EXPECTANCY IN CHINA HAS OVERTAKEN THE US AND HONG KONG, JAPAN AND KOREA ARE TOP 10 COUNTRIES BY LIFE EXPECTANCY. MEANWHILE SEAMONKEY COUNTRIES IS 69 (INDONESIA) YEARS (COMPARED TO HONG KONG AT 86 YEARS, JAPAN AT 84 YEARS AND KOREA AT 82 YEARS)

4. ATTRACTIVENESS

SEAMONKEYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITSKINS WITH BULBOUS NOSES, SHIT NOSE TO MOUTH RATIO, RECESSED PHILTRUM CELS AND WIMP SKULLS.

NEAS OF BOTH GENDERS HAVE ANGEL SKULLS, PERFECT PORCELAIN GLASS SKIN AND ARE ANDROGYNOUS MOGGERS (MALES) OR NEOTENOUS DIMORPHIC FOGGERS (FEMALES).

5. INTELLIGENCE

THE IQ OF JAPAN, HONG KONG, CHINA AND SOUTH KOREA LITERALLY MAKES UP 4 OF 5 OF THE TOP COUNTRIES BY IQ, MEANWHILE SEAMONKEYS ARE LOW IQ PRIMITIVES.

6. HISTORY/CIVILIZATION/EMPIRE

View attachment 2321519View attachment 2321521View attachment 2321522View attachment 2321524View attachment 2321525

AVERAGE ANGELIC NEA MOGGERS

View attachment 2321501
View attachment 2321510
View attachment 2321502
View attachment 2321511
View attachment 2321504View attachment 2321505View attachment 2321508

View attachment 2321512
View attachment 2321513
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!

View attachment 2321613View attachment 2321615

u fell for their propaganda. they put themselves as white on social media and movies with editing and bleach. the average NEA is brown. as you can see from this scientific graph and if u watch "walking around in x city" on youtube

a korean girl literally flew to UK to meet me and let me coom in her every night and she cooked dinner for when i got home from work every day and cleaned and shit until we had an argument and i kicked her out my house, and reminder this all happened while im a bottom 1% white in a white country. now imagine what treatment an average white would get here. now imagine what an average white treatment would be in their country.
that last part is just tales though

brown?? lol they're white as snow. if white men were so high value there, why don't you order a mail bride from there instead of staying incel ?
who told u that? in reality most Chinese northern viet, Korean, mongol, and jap guys are not white (women might be), when were u last in NEA?

most people are similar colour to north Africans or Iraqis Iranians etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: htnorbust, Deleted member 26859 and the BULL
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Except for double eyelids. All these features are common for east Asians to have. Small face, straight eyebrows? These things vary from person to person and aren't race dependent. Even white can have monolids too.
no ur coping. all of those features are the exact opposite of east asians. i can prove it if really needed. east asians have massive watermelon faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: htnorbust and Jason Voorhees
who told u that? in reality most Chinese northern viet, Korean, mongol, and jap guys are not white (women might be), when were u last in NEA?

i see only very white people in chinese / japanese shows. that's why NEA women are much more desired than SEA

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
STOP LUMPING ANGELIC NORTHEAST ASIANS (CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN) WITH SUBHUMAN MONKEY LOOKING SOUTHEAST ASIANS. WE ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

1. HEIGHT DIFFERENCE

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF NEA ZOOMER MALES IS AROUND 5'10 TO 5'11 COUNTRY-WIDE, THIS GOES EVEN HIGHER WHEN YOU ONLY LOOK AT URBAN POPULATIONS IN CHINA

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF OF SEAMONKE ZOOMER MALES IN LAOS IS 5'4, THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 5'5 IN CAMBODIA, PHILLIPINES, INDONESIA, MYANMAR.

2. WEALTH DIFFERENCE

GDP PER CAPITA IN KOREA, JAPAN AND HONG KONG IS 35K-52K USD, GDP PER CAPITA IN LARGE CHINESE CITIES IS ALSO AROUND 30K USD

GDP PER CAPITA IN SEAMONKEY SLUMS IS 4K (INDONESIA), 3.7K (VIETNAM), 3.4K (PHILIPPINES) WHICH ARE ALL INDIA TIER AND EVEN LOWER FOR CAMBODIA (1.6K) AND MYANMAR (1.2K)

3. LIFE EXPECTANCY

LIFE EXPECTANCY IN CHINA HAS OVERTAKEN THE US AND HONG KONG, JAPAN AND KOREA ARE TOP 10 COUNTRIES BY LIFE EXPECTANCY. MEANWHILE SEAMONKEY COUNTRIES IS 69 (INDONESIA) YEARS (COMPARED TO HONG KONG AT 86 YEARS, JAPAN AT 84 YEARS AND KOREA AT 82 YEARS)

4. ATTRACTIVENESS

SEAMONKEYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITSKINS WITH BULBOUS NOSES, SHIT NOSE TO MOUTH RATIO, RECESSED PHILTRUM CELS AND WIMP SKULLS.

NEAS OF BOTH GENDERS HAVE ANGEL SKULLS, PERFECT PORCELAIN GLASS SKIN AND ARE ANDROGYNOUS MOGGERS (MALES) OR NEOTENOUS DIMORPHIC FOGGERS (FEMALES).

5. INTELLIGENCE

THE IQ OF JAPAN, HONG KONG, CHINA AND SOUTH KOREA LITERALLY MAKES UP 4 OF 5 OF THE TOP COUNTRIES BY IQ, MEANWHILE SEAMONKEYS ARE LOW IQ PRIMITIVES.

6. HISTORY/CIVILIZATION/EMPIRE

View attachment 2321519View attachment 2321521View attachment 2321522View attachment 2321524View attachment 2321525

AVERAGE ANGELIC NEA MOGGERS

View attachment 2321501
View attachment 2321510
View attachment 2321502
View attachment 2321511
View attachment 2321504View attachment 2321505View attachment 2321508

View attachment 2321512
View attachment 2321513
If Asians are the smartest and iq is the measure of that. Why has the world been dominated by Europeans from a technological, scientific, social (everything) perspective?

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 26859
idc about being desired by ran through western foids i just dont want the history, prestige, pedigree and wealth of NEA empires to be diluted by association with impoverished former colonized SEAmonkeys
I would marry a NEA squishyfoid if they were Muslim

i see only very white people in chinese / japanese shows. that's why NEA women are much more desired than SEA
Because NEA are SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

well known for being incels*

east asians are the lowest tier in the west, even more likely to be single than filipinos statistically
they are legit when they run high trust theory

white females see blacks as rapper and as thugs
asian fit in the middle with no great depliction in social media but not seen as thug so they can run high trust theory then rizz up white females

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

i noticed that when i met my korean girl. shes as white as snow. but every korean person i saw on "walking around in seoul" yt video was brown as fuck

why are some of their girls white but none of their men

• +1
SEAMONKEYS PLS ROPEMAXX YOU ARE DRAGGING DOWN NEAS JUST BY ASSICIATION WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE

exactly... shows...

Because NEA are SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!
they have a superior skin compared to europeans but i don't see any other reason to why they should be more desirable

• +1
well if u look at it, white guys, desire the SEA monkeys more as that's more exotic and primal/sexual.

darker people like north Africans, Italians, Spanish, Turks, arabs will desire the white people more as that's more exotic.

both are equally good looking, but yes AVERAGE NEA mogs Male and female, but as I've said anyone on a lookism forum who still.pays attention to averages should just jump off a cliff as it demonstrates zero understanding of how the world works

• Hmm...
Reactions: Smuuu and the BULL
they have a superior skin compared to europeans but i don't see any other reason to why they should be more desirable
They are SQUISHY SQUISHY and IQmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
no ur coping. all of those features are the exact opposite of east asians. i can prove it if really needed. east asians have massive watermelon faces
Ok prove.

height and skin colour is not cope

View attachment 2321605
whites are 5ft11-6ft1 avg. NEA's are 5ft8 turbomanlets

View attachment 2321608
whites have white skin, NEAs have brown skin

NEA's do not have fuller lips. white faces mog asian faces in every genetic aspect.

thats why ur beauty standard is to look white in every single facial aspect- these are all white features below

View attachment 2321611
keep coping im not going to spend time pulling statistics to refute someone called "ai impact" who shitposts with chatgpt generated content

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 26859
Ok prove.
first bit on this thread

i noticed that when i met my korean girl. shes as white as snow. but every korean person i saw on "walking around in seoul" yt video was brown as fuck

I've wondered same, and its same everywhere, Japan, Korea, China, SEA, India, MENA.

I think maybe girls are encouraged to avoid sun when super young? it's even same in diaspora, if u look at any ethnic diaspora where u get different shades (say paks, arabs, north Africans) in UK Canada, USA the women tend to be much lighter than the guys

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Xangsane
well if u look at it, white guys, desire the SEA monkeys more as that's more exotic and primal/sexual.

darker people like north Africans, Italians, Spanish, Turks, arabs will desire the white people more as that's more exotic.

both are equally good looking, but yes AVERAGE NEA mogs Male and female, but as I've said anyone on a lookism forum who still.pays attention to averages should just jump off a cliff as it demonstrates zero understanding of how the world works
italians aren't into chinese girls at all, they are femcels here. it's the anglo and nordic guys going for NEA, and SEA. only an incel would go for SEA in italy (NEA don't go for white incels)

@Ai Impact I saw your picture on the geomaxx site? You are really blonde. Was your hair like that since childhood? Hexum also had hair like yours but his hair got darker as he aged. I don't think I've seen too many white adult men with hair that blonde.

• Love it
They are SQUISHY SQUISHY and IQmaxxed
iq maxed? the last asian foid i spoke to was literally dumb as hell. and she was high earner too.

• +1
I've wondered same, and its same everywhere, Japan, Korea, China, SEA, India, MENA.

I think maybe girls are encouraged to avoid sun when super young? it's even same in diaspora, if u look at any ethnic diaspora where u get different shades (say paks, arabs, north Africans) in UK Canada, USA the women tend to be much lighter than the guys
ive seen studies showing men are lighter than women in europe.

i think its maybe what u said. girls encouraged to avoid sun since young. and maybe they have more motivation to mass dose lightening chemicals or lightening treatments as beauty matters more for girls?

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Chinacurry
italians aren't into chinese girls at all, they are femcels here. it's the anglo and nordic guys going for NEA, and SEA. only an incel would go for SEA in italy (NEA don't go for white incels)
I'm med passing and I would LTR a Chinese girl if they were Muslim.

• JFL

looking rn, they don't look as bad as sea monkeys

3/4 of the guys are kpop maxxed with elevevator shoes :ROFLMAO:

• +1
what is the point of lumping china japan and korea together

still different

its all based on the white perspective when whites discuss ethnics

just be yourself and run high trust theory on white women with boyfriends to entice to FIRST TIME INTERRACIAL
NEA is all ethnically, linguistically and culturally very similar
koreans and chinese are basically 99% genetically matched
korean and japanese culture and language is mostly based off chinese culture and language

economically theyre all very rich and intertwined economies

for all intents and purposes NEA is a homogenous monolith

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
@Ai Impact I saw your picture on the geomaxx site? You are really blonde. Was your hair like that since childhood? Hexum also had hair like yours but his hair got darker as he aged. I don't think I've seen too many white adult men with hair that blonde.
my hair was white blonde as a kid. mine has gotten much darker too. im light brown/dirty blonde now. but i put golden blonde highlights in my hair before i met those asian foids cos i wanted to impress them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL
Yes IQmaxxed
it's all a charade. there are very few high iq individuals and a rigid system which allows to build very innovative and rich cities, while the rest of the nation starves to death.

it's all a charade. there are very few high iq individuals and a rigid system which allows to build very innovative and rich cities, while the rest of the nation starves to death.
Dubais me

• +1
I'm med passing and I would LTR a Chinese girl if they were Muslim.
yes but you have all your weird kinks. meds and asians don't like very well together, it's more nordic and asian couple that is in fashion.

(NEA don't go for white incels)
yea they do lol. as proven by my experience being 5ft4 and fucking and fwb'ing like 3 north east asians in UK within like 2 months of trying

If Asians are the smartest and iq is the measure of that. Why has the world been dominated by Europeans from a technological, scientific, social (everything) perspective?
pre industrial revolution china (and to a lesser extent the middle east) invented and pioneered everything while europeans were still illiterate fisherman viking raiders

post industrial revolution until a few years ago europe punched above their weight but china has dominated since the 2010s

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and the BULL
yea they do lol. as proven by my experience being 5ft4 and fucking and fwb'ing like 3 north east asians in UK within like 2 months of trying
you're like a HTN / chadlite, you only got fucked by height. stop giving blonde normies false hopes

• Love it
yes but you have all your weird kinks. meds and asians don't like very well together, it's more nordic and asian couple that is in fashion.
No, I would go ltr and marry SQUISHY if they were Muslim because I find SQUISHY very attractive
so many squishy squishy, I tought actually gl asians were like 10%, but it seems much more
I'm going to Korea with my black/Arab halal gf in autumn

No, I would go ltr and marry SQUISHY if they were Muslim because I find SQUISHY very attractive

I'm going to Korea with my black/Arab halal gf in autumn
They would be suited for you because squishies are not sexual. They don't have a hookup culture there so even if She isn't muslim shouldn't be a problem for you. Only White women can be huge whores and make you cum hard

• Love it