STOP LUMPING SEAMONKEYS IN WITH US NORTHEAST ASIANS

They would be suited for you because squishies are not sexual. They don't have a hookup culture there so even if She isn't muslim shouldn't be a problem for you. Only White women can be huge whores and make you cum hard
SQUISHY SQUISHY SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

it was so sad because most squishies seemed cold

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
They would be suited for you because squishies are not sexual. They don't have a hookup culture there so even if She isn't muslim shouldn't be a problem for you. Only White women can be huge whores and make you cum hard
Do you think MENA/curry or squishies are more degenerate? Without religion

SQUISHY SQUISHY SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

it was so sad because most squishies seemed cold
they're cold calculators. always thinking about what you bring to the table. the squishies who live in cities are obsessed with an high tier lifestyle, so don't even think about it if you can't afford to travel a lot, eat in 3 star michelin restaurants and so on.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: marauder and Xangsane
they're cold calculators. always thinking about what you bring to the table. the squishies who live in cities are obsessed with an high tier lifestyle, so don't even think about it if you can't afford to travel a lot, eat in 3 star michelin restaurants and so on.
Even though they look cute and cheerful they are cold calculators beneath the surface

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why do you think so?
the biggest whore i encountered in my life was mena. she just went to me and said "i want to fuck this hot guy" like it was completely normal. no italian ever did that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
STOP LUMPING ANGELIC NORTHEAST ASIANS (CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN) WITH SUBHUMAN MONKEY LOOKING SOUTHEAST ASIANS. WE ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

1. HEIGHT DIFFERENCE

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF NEA ZOOMER MALES IS AROUND 5'10 TO 5'11 COUNTRY-WIDE, THIS GOES EVEN HIGHER WHEN YOU ONLY LOOK AT URBAN POPULATIONS IN CHINA

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF OF SEAMONKE ZOOMER MALES IN LAOS IS 5'4, THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 5'5 IN CAMBODIA, PHILLIPINES, INDONESIA, MYANMAR.

2. WEALTH DIFFERENCE

GDP PER CAPITA IN KOREA, JAPAN AND HONG KONG IS 35K-52K USD, GDP PER CAPITA IN LARGE CHINESE CITIES IS ALSO AROUND 30K USD

GDP PER CAPITA IN SEAMONKEY SLUMS IS 4K (INDONESIA), 3.7K (VIETNAM), 3.4K (PHILIPPINES) WHICH ARE ALL INDIA TIER AND EVEN LOWER FOR CAMBODIA (1.6K) AND MYANMAR (1.2K)

3. LIFE EXPECTANCY

LIFE EXPECTANCY IN CHINA HAS OVERTAKEN THE US AND HONG KONG, JAPAN AND KOREA ARE TOP 10 COUNTRIES BY LIFE EXPECTANCY. MEANWHILE SEAMONKEY COUNTRIES IS 69 (INDONESIA) YEARS (COMPARED TO HONG KONG AT 86 YEARS, JAPAN AT 84 YEARS AND KOREA AT 82 YEARS)

4. ATTRACTIVENESS

SEAMONKEYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITSKINS WITH BULBOUS NOSES, SHIT NOSE TO MOUTH RATIO, RECESSED PHILTRUM CELS AND WIMP SKULLS.

NEAS OF BOTH GENDERS HAVE ANGEL SKULLS, PERFECT PORCELAIN GLASS SKIN AND ARE ANDROGYNOUS MOGGERS (MALES) OR NEOTENOUS DIMORPHIC FOGGERS (FEMALES).

5. INTELLIGENCE

THE IQ OF JAPAN, HONG KONG, CHINA AND SOUTH KOREA LITERALLY MAKES UP 4 OF 5 OF THE TOP COUNTRIES BY IQ, MEANWHILE SEAMONKEYS ARE LOW IQ PRIMITIVES.

6. HISTORY/CIVILIZATION/EMPIRE

View attachment 2321519View attachment 2321521View attachment 2321522View attachment 2321524View attachment 2321525

AVERAGE ANGELIC NEA MOGGERS

View attachment 2321501
View attachment 2321510
View attachment 2321502
View attachment 2321511
View attachment 2321504View attachment 2321505View attachment 2321508

View attachment 2321512
View attachment 2321513
"THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF NEA ZOOMER MALES IS AROUND 5'10 TO 5'11 COUNTRY-WIDE, THIS GOES EVEN HIGHER WHEN YOU ONLY LOOK AT URBAN POPULATIONS IN CHINA"
nice cope. Not even remotely true

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF NEA ZOOMER MALES IS AROUND 5'10 TO 5'11 COUNTRY-WIDE, THIS GOES EVEN HIGHER WHEN YOU ONLY LOOK AT URBAN POPULATIONS IN CHINA
Agreed NE Asians mog SE Asians hard but this is a massive lie lol. Just go to any Canadian university campus and look at the international students from China, Korea etc. They're not 5'10/5'11 on average. That's the White range.

Why so much cope from sfcels and curries in this thread? What do they have to gain by pushing the false propaganda that flilipinos and Koreans are the same? Fucking retards
Average flip
Depositphotos 64662005 stock photo young filipino man smiling

Average gook
Gettyimages 1179016247 612x612

Plus the 5 inch difference, and wtf is @Preston saying? NEA physically mog SEA in every category.

• +1
Reactions: htnorbust
If Asians are the smartest and iq is the measure of that. Why has the world been dominated by Europeans from a technological, scientific, social (everything) perspective?
Asian IQ meme is only one played out by dumb af people。

in fact the Asian culture is anti IQ there whole schooling is based on memorizing and regurgitating.

asians have high IQ on tests for many reasons.

1. they practice for those IQ tests, they will practice for anything, that is their culture, that cramming can get u anywhere, and even those IQ tests are not flawed because they will have practiced so many variants of the same language

2. if it's a standardized mandatory test then the asians will have put huge priority on doing well, the whites won't give a shit and will at best see it as a chance to do something different in a class

3. in above scenario, in a white country 70% of people in school dont want to be there and are just there to piss about till they're 16 and can get on welfare and be neet like their parents, these guys will prob just leave the paper blank or put joke answers.

4. if it's not a mandatory test then the Asian schools will.select the guys from the classes best equipped to do the test, the white school will leave it to the kids to opt in, and the true ability guys will see it as a waste, and the second tier, ie the guys who wish they were smart but arent, will.take the test.

I've worked in many countries in a high IQ field and I can tell u in true (ie applicable) IQ terms.its as follows (bear in mind this has heavy selection bias for who chooses to go into the industry)

IIT pajeets>>>north Europeans > kiwis > Brits > Americans > elite uni Turks and poles and baltics> Malaysians > rest of Europe > aussies > russians >latams > Taiwanese > rest of rice, curries, ethnics

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
the biggest whore i encountered in my life was mena. she just went to me and said "i want to fuck this hot guy" like it was completely normal. no italian ever did that
She was non religious?

in fact the Asian culture is anti IQ there whole schooling is based on memorizing and regurgitating.

1. they practice for those IQ tests, they will practice for anything, that is their culture, that cramming can get u anywhere, and even those IQ tests are not flawed because they will have practiced so many variants of the same language

2. if it's a standardized mandatory test then the asians will have put huge priority on doing well, the whites won't give a shit and will at best see it as a chance to do something different in a class

3. in above scenario, in a white country 70% of people in school dont want to be there and are just there to piss about till they're 16 and can get on welfare and be neet like their parents, these guys will prob just leave the paper blank or put joke answers.

4. if it's not a mandatory test then the Asian schools will.select the guys from the classes best equipped to do the test, the white school will leave it to the kids to opt in, and the true ability guys will see it as a waste, and the second tier, ie the guys who wish they were smart but arent, will.take the test.

I've worked in many countries in a high IQ field and I can tell u in true (ie applicable) IQ terms.its as follows (bear in mind this has heavy selection bias for who chooses to go into the industry)

IIT pajeets>>>north Europeans > kiwis > Brits > Americans > elite uni Turks and poles and baltics> Malaysians > rest of Europe > aussies > russians >latams > Taiwanese > rest of rice, curries, ethnics
Bullshit as I'm a high iq sandnigga

So u can make yourself smarter if you do choose? (Supposedly that’s what these Asians may be doing)

So u can make yourself smarter if you do choose? (Supposedly that’s what these Asians may be doing)
No- u can elevate ur result on a test that approximates smartness assuming all go into it with equal knowledge and motivation.

U can make urself smarter but generally only by being more inquisitive about the world around u, and making effort to understand 2nd, 3rd, 4th order relationships between what you see.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
STOP LUMPING ANGELIC NORTHEAST ASIANS (CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN) WITH SUBHUMAN MONKEY LOOKING SOUTHEAST ASIANS. WE ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

1. HEIGHT DIFFERENCE

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF OF SEAMONKE ZOOMER MALES IN LAOS IS 5'4, THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 5'5 IN CAMBODIA, PHILLIPINES, INDONESIA, MYANMAR.

2. WEALTH DIFFERENCE

GDP PER CAPITA IN KOREA, JAPAN AND HONG KONG IS 35K-52K USD, GDP PER CAPITA IN LARGE CHINESE CITIES IS ALSO AROUND 30K USD

GDP PER CAPITA IN SEAMONKEY SLUMS IS 4K (INDONESIA), 3.7K (VIETNAM), 3.4K (PHILIPPINES) WHICH ARE ALL INDIA TIER AND EVEN LOWER FOR CAMBODIA (1.6K) AND MYANMAR (1.2K)

3. LIFE EXPECTANCY

LIFE EXPECTANCY IN CHINA HAS OVERTAKEN THE US AND HONG KONG, JAPAN AND KOREA ARE TOP 10 COUNTRIES BY LIFE EXPECTANCY. MEANWHILE SEAMONKEY COUNTRIES IS 69 (INDONESIA) YEARS (COMPARED TO HONG KONG AT 86 YEARS, JAPAN AT 84 YEARS AND KOREA AT 82 YEARS)

4. ATTRACTIVENESS

SEAMONKEYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITSKINS WITH BULBOUS NOSES, SHIT NOSE TO MOUTH RATIO, RECESSED PHILTRUM CELS AND WIMP SKULLS.

NEAS OF BOTH GENDERS HAVE ANGEL SKULLS, PERFECT PORCELAIN GLASS SKIN AND ARE ANDROGYNOUS MOGGERS (MALES) OR NEOTENOUS DIMORPHIC FOGGERS (FEMALES).

5. INTELLIGENCE

THE IQ OF JAPAN, HONG KONG, CHINA AND SOUTH KOREA LITERALLY MAKES UP 4 OF 5 OF THE TOP COUNTRIES BY IQ, MEANWHILE SEAMONKEYS ARE LOW IQ PRIMITIVES.

6. HISTORY/CIVILIZATION/EMPIRE

View attachment 2321519View attachment 2321521View attachment 2321522View attachment 2321524View attachment 2321525

AVERAGE ANGELIC NEA MOGGERS

View attachment 2321501
View attachment 2321510
View attachment 2321502
View attachment 2321511
View attachment 2321504View attachment 2321505View attachment 2321508

View attachment 2321512
View attachment 2321513
All gooks look the same to me.