[Distraction Osteogenesis] Forget LeFort, you need the Arnaud Cranio-orbital Distractor 2.0

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, forwardgrowth, IWantToMax and 13 others
Imagine regulation the position and depth of the bonés like that? Ascension for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, IWantToMax, Longtimelurker and 2 others
looks like a character customization
rip teeth though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and beyourself
Imagine regulation the position and depth of the bonés like that? Ascension for everyone
only for richcelled blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, IWantToMax and 3 others
Is that a finished product or what?Also how fast do these changes happen?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Eduardo DOV
Looks black magic

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and beyourself
wtf
wait can I use this shit to correct my skeletal overbite without surgery?
nvm

I assume its another "magical thing" like lefort 3 that only deformed subhumans can get not normal people with normal problems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax, Hector and 3 others
the problem is these mothefuckas probably wont do this for aesthetic reasons, i wonder if u're rich as fuck if they do it

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I assume its another "magical thing" like lefort 3 that only deformed subhumans can get not normal people with normal problems

Then sign me up I am a deformed subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2933
DO is the best thing one can get. You don't need any foreign matter and get bone mass. LL is genius surgeru too.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, CopeAndRope and PubertyMaxxer
MSE+MSDO+FP
do you think i would benefit from this ?? only problem is my nose that would get wider, and how to get the lower jaw wider after
i dont know if MSDO is a good idea, it could fuck ur jaw joints

there's a doctor here who does mse, he recommended by dr woom

do you think i would benefit from this ?? only problem is my nose that would get wider, and how to get the lower jaw wider after
i dont know if MSDO is a good idea, it could fuck ur jaw joints

there's a doctor here who does mse, he recommended by dr woom
Your jaw joints will not be fucked up by a few mm of expansion. Also, if you're expanding your maxilla, your jaw joints should be spaced apart as well.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
if IPD increase is real, maybe I could end up looking retarded ?:

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2227
Why would you not get just a mandible extender?No point cutting open your chin
What do you mean? with MSE I'm expanding laterally the upper jaw, that's why I need the MSDO to expand laterally the lower jaw.

What do you mean? with MSE I'm expanding laterally the upper jaw, that's why I need the MSDO to expand laterally the lower jaw.
There is an appliance for that too.I do it baffling why would you want surgery for that when there is a M(andible)SE.btw idk if that's how its called.

Many versions of it too!!

Attachments

• palatal.jpg
    palatal.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
how is the teeth problem solved if you were to expand both of your jaws? imagine a major gap between your two front teeth

There is an appliance for that too.I do it baffling why would you want surgery for that when there is a M(andible)SE.btw idk if that's how its called.

Many versions of it too!!
These things displace only the alveolar ridges, you want deep skeletal displacement from the maxilla, which will go to involve the other bones as well, you will define more your zygos, slightly increase your IPD, and many other things by splitting the sutures of the maxilla. The same for the mandible, you want a wider chin for a wider palate and maxilla.
how is the teeth problem solved if you were to expand both of your jaws? imagine a major gap between your two front teeth
That's called diastema, it's fixed with simple braces.

• +1
Reactions: kota, randomguy1235, IWantToMax and 2 others
These things displace only the alveolar ridges, you want deep skeletal displacement from the maxilla, which will go to involve the other bones as well, you will define more your zygos, slightly increase your IPD, and many other things by splitting the sutures of the maxilla. The same for the mandible, you want a wider chin for a wider palate and maxilla.

That's called diastema, it's fixed with simple braces.
So in order for the mse to work you need to cut the maxxilla open?

Also if I slayer want genio by splitting my chin isnt it going to be impossible,cause the chin will be fragile?

So in order for the mse to work you need to cut the maxxilla open?
You can try your luck with the MSE alone, but I don't want to waste time and money, I'm gonna have a corticopuncture with the MSE installation.

Also if I slayer want genio by splitting my chin isnt it going to be impossible,cause the chin will be fragile?
If you let the chin heal from the MSDO then you can have a genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Waiting for the autistic niggas that gonna e-mail Eppley asking for a quote on this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others
Basically the face mask that goes with MSE?
No facemask, that device applies an inverse force on the chin, creating a potential chin recession, I mean my facepuller, go check my guid on how to move the maxilla forward to see what I'm talking about.

No facemask, that device applies an inverse force on the chin, creating a potential chin recession, I mean my facepuller, go check my guid on how to move the maxilla forward to see what I'm talking about.
Ah I see, so it's like a facemask but better? Is there any evidence facemask can create a chin recession? Why would they develop the mask that way then and not the way you showed? You also posted this gif in your thread:

1550804363-1548770546-gif-1.gif

it almost seems like that by moving the maxilla up and forwards moves the mandible too. Ronald spoke in one of his latest videos that moving his maxilla forwards using AGGA caused him an overbite and spoke about methods to move the mandible. How come his mandible did not move together with his maxilla?

Ah I see, so it's like a facemask but better? Is there any evidence facemask can create a chin recession? Why would they develop the mask that way then and not the way you showed? You also posted this gif in your thread:

1550804363-1548770546-gif-1.gif

it almost seems like that by moving the maxilla up and forwards moves the mandible too. Ronald spoke in one of his latest videos that moving his maxilla forwards using AGGA caused him an overbite and spoke about methods to move the mandible. How come his mandible did not move together with his maxilla?
Facemask = press on forehead and chin to pull the maxilla. This device is used to correct underbites.

Regarding AGGA, I'm not sure, but from what I remember it only pushes the alveolar ridge(forward), there's no actual force applied on the maxilla. This is my hypothesis of why he got that overbite.

Facemask = press on forehead and chin to pull the maxilla. This device is used to correct underbites.
View attachment 156810

Regarding AGGA, I'm not sure, but from what I remember it only pushes the alveolar ridge(forward), there's no actual force applied on the maxilla. This is my hypothesis of why he got that overbite.
I basically have an overjet yet my maxilla is recessed as fuck (no undereye support no nasal airways no zygos), my mandible doesn't seem to be recessed that much but still is. I thought I could go for MSE + facemask but then I would have to go for BSSO to fix my mandible as well?

Cranio-orbital distractor to distract me from my subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope