B
BrianOG
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2025
- Posts
- 86
- Reputation
- 40
I ordered from divine almost over a month ago they sent me tracking almost a week later but the tracking has not updated once.
They sent me an emirates post tracking numbers, its been 20 days and they have not updated the tracking at all, I messaged them and they said that its "down" but i will receive it, Im in USA. Just wondering if anyone has been waiting too cuz now I can't see when its coming or what day, so i won't be ready to get it asap. since you all know whats the contents of it.
They sent me an emirates post tracking numbers, its been 20 days and they have not updated the tracking at all, I messaged them and they said that its "down" but i will receive it, Im in USA. Just wondering if anyone has been waiting too cuz now I can't see when its coming or what day, so i won't be ready to get it asap. since you all know whats the contents of it.