DIY filler?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
444
Reputation
174
I need a lower third
is it possible to actually perform this morph with diy filters or will I fuck myself up trying to do my whole lower third
(First time)

the picture is me, the video is a morph I made
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenRecording_09-29-2026 5-43-36 pm_1.mp4
    1.9 MB
Nigger you're uglier after the morph nevermind after the filler

You can't even edit the shit correctly on a fucking camera ZERO chance you'll ascend by yourself
 
Serious question, how low is your IQ?

Can’t you just figure it out to make money and then pay an actual surgeon that can do this for you?

Injecting fillers is dangerous even with a trained doctor, now imagine a stupid teenager that probably gets C in science
 
Serious question, how low is your IQ?

Can’t you just figure it out to make money and then pay an actual surgeon that can do this for you?

Injecting fillers is dangerous even with a trained doctor, now imagine a stupid teenager that probably gets C in science
I already have money nigga😂😂😂😂
Think with your fucking brain dipshit IF I WAS FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO GET SURGERY I WOULDNT BE ON A STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE TRYING TO DO DIY FILLERS MYSELF
It’s not as easy as “going to a surgeon that can do this for me” even though a fucking surgeon doesn’t do fillers
I’m 16 years of fucking age if I was 18 I wouldn’t be on here trying to improve myself id have a rhino plasty and wrap around jaw implant booked faster than you could read this message
 
Nigger you're uglier after the morph nevermind after the filler

You can't even edit the shit correctly on a fucking camera ZERO chance you'll ascend by yourself
Shut up nigga
I can morph and the after result is not uglier
It made my chin longer and wider and gave me flared gonions
I have no lower third use your eyes not your asshole fucking dumb cunt
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_09-29-2026 12-01-24 am_1.mov
    2.1 MB
I already have money nigga😂😂😂😂
Think with your fucking brain dipshit IF I WAS FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO GET SURGERY I WOULDNT BE ON A STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE TRYING TO DO DIY FILLERS MYSELF
It’s not as easy as “going to a surgeon that can do this for me” even though a fucking surgeon doesn’t do fillers
I’m 16 years of fucking age if I was 18 I wouldn’t be on here trying to improve myself id have a rhino plasty and wrap around jaw implant booked faster than you could read this message
How stupid are you? Surgeons do fillers you idiot, I got fillers too with a head neck surgeon, nobody will know the anatomy of the face better than him, that’s why I got great results. Look at my posts for evidence.


You’re 16, you obviously don’t have a developed brain to make good decisions. Also your face is not even developed. You need to be at least 21 to even consider fillers for obvious reasons. Also you don’t have money, mommy and daddy do.
 
You’re a 3/10, you got a short face syndrome and you’re balding at 16, it never began buddy boyo
 

Similar threads

Incelas
Replies
4
Views
76
Cheat_Win
C
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
154
jzw811
jzw811
poopooxicndndi
Replies
6
Views
69
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
F
Replies
11
Views
65
juuufoe
juuufoe
bloodysummoningg
Replies
9
Views
66
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top