britishbomber
ascend or die trying
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2026
- Posts
- 444
- Reputation
- 174
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I already have money niggaSerious question, how low is your IQ?
Can’t you just figure it out to make money and then pay an actual surgeon that can do this for you?
Injecting fillers is dangerous even with a trained doctor, now imagine a stupid teenager that probably gets C in science




Shut up niggaNigger you're uglier after the morph nevermind after the filler
You can't even edit the shit correctly on a fucking camera ZERO chance you'll ascend by yourself
How stupid are you? Surgeons do fillers you idiot, I got fillers too with a head neck surgeon, nobody will know the anatomy of the face better than him, that’s why I got great results. Look at my posts for evidence.I already have money nigga
Think with your fucking brain dipshit IF I WAS FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO GET SURGERY I WOULDNT BE ON A STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE TRYING TO DO DIY FILLERS MYSELF
It’s not as easy as “going to a surgeon that can do this for me” even though a fucking surgeon doesn’t do fillers
I’m 16 years of fucking age if I was 18 I wouldn’t be on here trying to improve myself id have a rhino plasty and wrap around jaw implant booked faster than you could read this message