DIY Hair Coloring Guide: Naturally Changing Your Hair Color With Common Household Items

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
DIY Hair Coloring Guide: Naturally Changing Your Hair Color With Common Household Items

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents:
  • Ingredients​
  • Procedure​
Ingredients

• Coffee (Darkening)
    • Apply as much as possible really, you want your hair to be as damp as possible. Cover your head and leave it in for an hour, once you're done, rinse it off with water (conditioner if you wish) and your hair should be darker. You want to use this consistently for about at least a week. You also want to get the darkest coffee you can find.

• Carrot Juice or Turmeric (Oranging)
    • Same instructions as the coffee one but will add more orange to your hair (due to beta carotene). Turmeric is actually a very strong dye, you can combine both of them if you wish.
  • Others, following the same instructions as the coffee guide
    • Hibiscus Tea and Beetroot Juice (Reddening, although the effects of this is more subtle.)
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend and 18 others
Can confirm tumeric is strong dye, if you’ve even touched a single grain of it, it sticks to you for life like a parasite

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and enchanted_elixir
I will do that

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good guide but please just dont be poorfag that is desperate enough to change his hair color with household items.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
I will try the hydrogen peroxide + baking soda method

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Can confirm tumeric is strong dye, if you’ve even touched a single grain of it, it sticks to you for life like a parasite
Still have stains of it on my clothing :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
View attachment 1805049
by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents:
  • Ingredients​
  • Procedure​
Ingredients
View attachment 1805068

View attachment 1805069

View attachment 1805071

View attachment 1805072
  • Coffee (Darkening)
    • Apply as much as possible really, you want your hair to be as damp as possible. Cover your head and leave it in for an hour, once you're done, rinse it off with water (conditioner if you wish) and your hair should be darker. You want to use this consistently for about at least a week. You also want to get the darkest coffee you can find.

View attachment 1805080
    • Same instructions as the coffee one but will add more orange to your hair (due to beta carotene). Turmeric is actually a very strong dye, you can combine both of them if you wish.
    • View attachment 1805082
    • Hibiscus Tea and Beetroot Juice (Reddening, although the effects of this is more subtle.)
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98

Great thread

Stickied !

Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and enchanted_elixir
Dying your hair will give you hair loss

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Prettyboy and ALP
I will try the hydrogen peroxide + baking soda method
Amnesia too got hairbleachpilled

@Predeterminism @Biggdink @Laikyn

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Biggdink and Laikyn
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Great thread

Stickied !

Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey
What about this thread?
It has more views and reacts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can I get tagged on your next posts ?

• +1
Why not just getting it professionally done at a hair salon?
No risk that you fuck something up, you can choose every single color you want including highlights.

• +1
Why not just getting it professionally done at a hair salon?
No risk that you fuck something up, you can choose every single color you want including highlights.
Some people may not have a car or their parents might call them gay.
Some people believe this is safer for your hair than the dyes of professionals.
Those are some reasons.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I'm scared hydrogen peroxide will damage my hair
Try to avoid the scalp with it to minimize any damage that may occur.

@AscendingHero, @tyronelite if you see this, can you turn the prefix (Looksmax) into (Guide) please?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
How many times can it be done without damaging the hair? i mean overdo it

How many times can it be done without damaging the hair? i mean overdo it
You'll know when you're overdoing it, it'll feel dry, damaged and brittle. Go on YouTube for more information though

You'll know when you're overdoing it, it'll feel dry, damaged and brittle. Go on YouTube for more information though
And from 1 to 10, how less invasive is it compared to dyeing with chemical products?

I'm gonna try de apple and honey

Can I use lemon, baking soda , honey , apple cider vinegar and sun at the same time?

Some people may not have a car or their parents might call them gay.
Some people believe this is safer for your hair than the dyes of professionals.
Those are some reasons.
I'm sure your parents will think your super straight when they catch you dipping your hair in a bowl of coffee for an hour JFL

Topical Turmeric for undertones?

Anything else for darker hair?

I can't fucking stand the smell of coffee.

Hair color peoducts are cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Peroxide drys tf out your hair and Apple Cider Vinegar smells like shit. I'm thinking of trying out Casting Sunkiss Gel or Sun In Hair Lightener.

View attachment 1805049
by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents:
  • Ingredients​
  • Procedure​
Ingredients
View attachment 1805068

View attachment 1805069

View attachment 1805071

View attachment 1805072
  • Coffee (Darkening)

View attachment 1805080
    • View attachment 1805082

Can I use nescafe