DIY oblique fat dissolving.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
as some of you might know since I've discussed this in private with a few users, I dissolved some fat on my love handles a few weeks ago.

20240803 014330

here's the markers, dots are representative of around 2 cm², I used 0.2 ml of aqualyx each injection, it's best to do this with an insulin needle because you're only injecting 5-7 mm deep, to avoid hitting nerves you can just pinch the skin.

made this thread after I realized I had lower oblique stripes all of a sudden.

the area will look bloated for a week or so but it's not as bad as the face to be honest, results are usually beginning to show in the second and third week, you can re-do it every 4 weeks until you have the desired result.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sb23, Alexios, JEFFSEID2.0 and 18 others
also did my under-chin but don't have the full results of that yet because it wasn't that long ago.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Cool bro but what's ur birthday :what:

your the one that gave me a 90% ban:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, ayusshhhh and Ryldoo IS COPING
is that u in ur pfp? wow mirin. doesn't seem real

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
how many inches is your bidelt?

this nga alone proves gym theory

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
how many years of consistency did it take to build that physique

• +1
Reactions: Orc
as some of you might know since I've discussed this in private with a few users, I dissolved some fat on my love handles a few weeks ago.

View attachment 3106559

here's the markers, dots are representative of around 2 cm², I used 0.2 ml of aqualyx each injection, it's best to do this with an insulin needle because you're only injecting 5-7 mm deep, to avoid hitting nerves you can just pinch the skin.

View attachment 3106566

the area will look bloated for a week or so but it's not as bad as the face to be honest, results are usually beginning to show in the second and third week, you can re-do it every 4 weeks until you have the desired result.
I know it has nothing to do with the thread but is aqualyx better then lipolab or doesn't it make any difference?

• +1
Mirin your frame OP

• +1
is that u in ur pfp? wow mirin. doesn't seem real
it's mega angle frauded and my head looked tiny on it due to leaning back.

how many years of consistency did it take to build that physique
6+ years I didn't start until I was 25.

I know it has nothing to do with the thread but is aqualyx better then lipolab or doesn't it make any difference?
deoxycholate works better than phosphatidylcholine but also causes way more inflammation and bloating as a result.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and kamaza247

View attachment 3106559

View attachment 3106566

Nice idea bhai, btw, what are those pants you wear called and where can I get them

Can I inject that to my hips to get rid of some stubborn fat that never goes away no matter how skinny I become? This is because when I was a kid I was fat as fuck. When I entered puberty I lost a lot of weight everywhere but some still remained on my hips.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
Ngl I admire this but u definitely did not need to do that😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Gaygymmaxx
can you inject aqualix into buccal fat

• +1
Can I inject that to my hips to get rid of some stubborn fat that never goes away no matter how skinny I become? This is because when I was a kid I was fat as fuck. When I entered puberty I lost a lot of weight everywhere but some still remained on my hips.
yeah.

can you inject aqualix into buccal fat
also yes.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and buflek
Bhai what's your bideltoid. Mirin waist btw

Do u also do cardio

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
my obliques protrude a little in some poses it helps with that.

people get upset when I talk about it, my waist is 30 cm side to side so you can figure.

just work, will be trimming hedges again today.
Dude that physique is nuts. Have u run anything?

my obliques protrude a little in some poses it helps with that.

people get upset when I talk about it, my waist is 30 cm side to side so you can figure.

just work, will be trimming hedges again today.
Also do u think gym maxxing 6 times a week natty is good for gains ?

Pretty huge, how tall are you

This shit actually works so insanely well given you know how to properly inject subcutaneously. Most people here don’t. Swelling is a bitch tho and can last more than two weeks.

This shit actually works so insanely well given you know how to properly inject subcutaneously. Most people here don’t. Swelling is a bitch tho and can last more than two weeks.
Well you can always pay someone who knows who to give injections to do the work for you.

I wouldnt inject myself tbh.

View attachment 3106559

View attachment 3106566

Interesting, will you use it anywhere else?

most people here are using lipolab which barely contains any deoxycholate and isn't as effective, it has less inflammation due to that, or lemon bottle which is just pineapple juice.

swelling is positive because the fat dies in an inflammatory process.
Well you can always pay someone who knows who to give injections to do the work for you.

I wouldnt inject myself tbh.
you can't because it's only approved for the under-chin, some shady clinics will do it but you might as well do it yourself at that point.

Interesting, will you use it anywhere else?
I used it for my chin, ramus and nasolabials so far, also got rid of some fat on the outside of my chest and near the nipple.

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_2
I remember when ur full face and unfrauded physique used to be posted on /fit/ years ago. You have come a long way. :feelshehe:

I'm thinking of using my shit in the cheeks

Is the swelling significant? I'm going back to school in January probably

How many days off at the crib with no witnesses required if I did this

I'm thinking of using my shit in the cheeks

Is the swelling significant? I'm going back to school in January probably

How many days off at the crib with no witnesses required if I did this
wouldn't go past 0.1 ml for facial injections due to the risk of necrosis, I used 0.05 for my mid-face, the swelling lasted roughly 5 days with that (with the worst of it being gone in 3 days) and should be a little over a week with 0.1.

• +1
wouldn't go past 0.1 ml for facial injections due to the risk of necrosis, I used 0.05 for my mid-face, the swelling lasted roughly 5 days with that (with the worst of it being gone in 3 days) and should be a little over a week with 0.1.
Hmm I'm thinking unfer neck might be better to distinguish jawline

or upper outside eyelids to cause a more pulled apart wide eye look, like right behind the eyelid corner this one may be a bit autistic :feelsping:

Would you reccomrnd the cheeks? Or are there better uses?

Tbh 2 vials, 0.05 is nothing

Hmm I'm thinking unfer neck might be better to distinguish jawline
I did this, you can use 0.2 there.
or upper outside eyelids to cause a more pulled apart wide eye look, like right behind the eyelid corner this one may be a bit autistic :feelsping:
not sure about this.
Would you reccomrnd the cheeks? Or are there better uses?
best areas are under-chin and below the zygomatic bridge, it's possible to do the buccal pad with it but it's trickier because it's a deep pad and it's for subq injections.

Tbh 2 vials, 0.05 is nothing
you'll need a lot of treatments for it to make a difference but anything above 0.1 has a small risk of causing spot necrosis and you don't want to end up with a hole in your face.

• +1
@Orc Could you please share some videos of you injecting yourself with the product?

most people here are using lipolab which barely contains any deoxycholate and isn't as effective, it has less inflammation due to that, or lemon bottle which is just pineapple juice.

swelling is positive because the fat dies in an inflammatory process.

you can't because it's only approved for the under-chin, some shady clinics will do it but you might as well do it yourself at that point.

I used it for my chin, ramus and nasolabials so far, also got rid of some fat on the outside of my chest and near the nipple.
Lipolab had me swollen for nearly two weeks but then again I used quite a lot (3.6mL for my face) which yielded significant results.

This trial using PPC reported swelling as a side effect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S003066650500068X

I suspect PPC may still induce some inflammation but not as much as deoxycholate.

Last edited:
This is nuts this thread would've gotten like 3 pages of replies. WTF is going on with .org? mirin the results btw

• +1
When are you going to post the thread about how to dissolve the fat in the nasojugal groove area?

@Orc Could you please share some videos of you injecting yourself with the product?
didn't take any but it's not complicated just pinch skin and insert needle 5 mm deep.

When are you going to post the thread about how to dissolve the fat in the nasojugal groove area?
when I'm satisfied with the result but I just did a subcision in the piriform fossa so it needs to recover still.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
didn't take any but it's not complicated just pinch skin and insert needle 5 mm deep.

when I'm satisfied with the result but I just did a subcision in the piriform fossa so it needs to recover still.
Its not that easy for people who have never injected themselves and/or are afraid of needles. It would be really helpful to have some material to guide ourselves from.

View attachment 3106559

View attachment 3106566

i did this with 50ml over the span of 2 months. got little to no results and I think ur frauding yours. post a pic in the exact same lighting and pose bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_2
i did this with 50ml over the span of 2 months. got little to no results and I think ur frauding yours. post a pic in the exact same lighting and pose bruh
it helps if you're already very lean, it's not like I went from fat to thin.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Do you post body regularly on /fit/ or do people just like to impersonate you

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
it helps if you're already very lean, it's not like I went from fat to thin.
i have visable abs, didnt make a huge difference. I could notice a slight one but when i asked ppl they couldnt tell with my before and after pics

i have visable abs, didnt make a huge difference. I could notice a slight one but when i asked ppl they couldnt tell with my before and after pics
the skin also feels physically thinner to the touch than it did a few weeks ago, I only had a tiny bit of fat there that sort of obscured the definition though.

think I used like 15ml total, I made the grit larger after taking that picture.

the skin also feels physically thinner to the touch than it did a few weeks ago, I only had a tiny bit of fat there that sort of obscured the definition though.

think I used like 15ml total, I made the grit larger after taking that picture.
I havent seen the same results so i think its mostly cope but if it works for you congrats. I just think the pics you posted were misleading

also my 50ml was all in my left side so i could compare the two and while I think it changed, it was super minor and I lost some weight from cutting so its hard to say