DJS + SARPE + Mandibular Expansion [MOGGER COMBO]

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I didn't know all can be applied at the same time. She says in the thread;

"My surgeon decided to do both at the same time (I’m assuming it’s my age; he didn’t want to waste my time with two recoveries), but I don’t know what was behind the decision to do this particular expander. My expansion is finished at 5mm on the bottom and 10mm on top. It took about 2-3 weeks for the bottom to expand and about a month for the top. Now it’s just waiting till my bones grow into the spaces so I can get my braces on."

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
From getting 1k matches on Tinder to getting 1k matches on Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and MakinItHappenReturn
lol when some rando unknowingly gets a mogger combo meanwhile we struggle to not get cucked

Now pls give her veneers or something

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
From getting 1k matches on Tinder to getting 1k matches on Tinder

laughs cage GIF

ReadTinderStatsEveryDay

• +1
Why is she saying that she's gonna have bsso and maxillary advancement in the near future if she already had DJS?
IMG 20221013 074815

• +1
I didn't know all can be applied at the same time. She says in the thread;

"My surgeon decided to do both at the same time (I’m assuming it’s my age; he didn’t want to waste my time with two recoveries), but I don’t know what was behind the decision to do this particular expander. My expansion is finished at 5mm on the bottom and 10mm on top. It took about 2-3 weeks for the bottom to expand and about a month for the top. Now it’s just waiting till my bones grow into the spaces so I can get my braces on."

Holy fuck if I was her I would just get those teeth pulled and wear dentures

Holy shit, that looks like exactly what i need for my narrow mandible!!!!
It isnt msdo right?

I clicked on that link looking through the comments for the ubiquitous "girl u look amazing"/"you're gorgeous" types of comments. This beeyotch is so ugly that even those copes were impossible.

B R O O T A L