Dm your birthday for a reading

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic ๐Ÿ‘บ
I have gotten deeply numerology pilled lately and will attempt reading to confirm my findings

I've tested on my brother and my best friend and gave them incredibly accurate readings

I even found that my friend was supposed to go through some sort of problems from past lovers during a certain period of time

I'll tell you your traits and what the year means for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PsychoH, 5.5psl and 4 others
@Xangsane nigga give me my readings now

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic, PsychoH, Xangsane and 2 others
I have gotten deeply numerology pilled lately and will attempt reading to confirm my findings

I've tested on my brother and my best friend and gave them incredibly accurate readings

I even found that my friend was supposed to go through some sort of problems from past lovers during a certain period of time

I sent:feelswat::feelshah:

I can't believe how accurate this can be :soy:. Try it out niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
was good reading bump

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Suck a bigga dick

Last edited:
But since you replied here I'll reply here too

@Timmy

You've got the karma, and money number as your life path overall, the number 8

Fortune can be good or bad, but it's exactly what you deserve.

Your next year will be very karmic, my best friend, 8 life path, died on what your next year will be, 8 life path on the 8th year of his cycle

Your 8th year starts December.

But as of now, you feel more intelligent than before, your intellect has grown somewhat significantly, since only last December, you likely learned social lessons before, and you've taken the time to adjust your mind, mood, and ideas.

This is the intelligence year for you

As far as traits go, Some sort of interesting relationship with money, it may come to you whenever you need it, maybe even in ways that seem somewhat whimsical or excessively convenient

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
But since you replied here I'll reply here too

@Timmy

You've got the karma, and money number as your life path overall, the number 8

Fortune can be good or bad, but it's exactly what you deserve.

Your next year will be very karmic, my best friend, 8 life path, died on what your next year will be, 8 life path on the 8th year of his cycle

Your 8th year starts December.

But as of now, you feel more intelligent than before, your intellect has grown somewhat significantly, since only last December, you likely learned social lessons before, and you've taken the time to adjust your mind, mood, and ideas.

This is the intelligence year for you

As far as traits go, Some sort of interesting relationship with money, it may come to you whenever you need it, maybe even in ways that seem somewhat whimsical or excessively convenient
Honestly, Iโ€™m getting more retarded each month as this forum is making me nore and more animalistic, materialistic

Honestly, Iโ€™m getting more retarded each month as this forum is making me nore and more animalistic, materialistic
Rate the reading you faggot holy fuck

I gave like 5 spot on reads in dms niggas do not know how hard I am beating the jews with my fucking numbers right now

@jxck7468 was a nigga on point in dms?

Bump to ease my boredom

Bump start private convo for a reading

Chat is annoying

Bump I've had many good reviews now

I'll predict your next year and what's going on with you right now.

Dm pronto while I'm smoking wit my boy

Last edited:
@jxck7468

Physical Appearance:​

1. Height:
    • She is likely of average to slightly above average height.
  2. Body Type:
    • She has a slender and agile body type with a good muscle tone, suggesting she might engage in regular physical activity or sports.
    • Her figure is well-proportioned, with a harmonious balance between curves and leanness.
  3. Hair:
    • Her hair is likely light to medium brown, possibly with natural highlights.
    • The texture could be thick and wavy, giving it a dynamic and voluminous appearance.
  4. Eyes:
    • She has large, expressive eyes that are dark and captivating, possibly deep brown or hazel.
    • Her eyes are a standout feature, drawing attention and reflecting emotional depth.
  5. Skin Tone:
    • Her skin tone ranges from fair to medium, with a natural glow.
    • She may have a complexion that tans easily and is resilient, but can also be sensitive to environmental factors.
  6. Facial Features:
    • She has well-defined, attractive eyebrows and long, thick eyelashes.
    • Her nose is well-shaped and proportionate to her face, possibly with a slightly refined or elegant structure.
    • Her lips are well-formed, not overly full but with a pleasing shape that adds to her overall facial harmony.
  7. Overall Facial Harmony:
    • Her face has a balanced, symmetrical appearance, which is generally considered very attractive.
    • She may have a blend of soft and angular features, providing a unique and appealing look.
  8. Distinguishing Features:
    • She might have a notable feature like a distinct nose shape, high cheekbones, or a captivating gaze.
    • There could be a mole or beauty mark that adds to her uniqueness.

Ethnicity and Background:​

1. Ethnicity:
    • Likely of European descent, possibly with a mix of Mediterranean influences.
    • This could mean she has a blend of Western European features with a touch of Middle Eastern or Southern European traits.
  2. Cultural Influences:
    • Her appearance might reflect a blend of cultural backgrounds, adding to her unique and striking look.

Style and Presence:​

1. Style:
    • She might prefer a refined and elegant style, dressing in a way that highlights her natural beauty without being overly flashy.
    • Her fashion sense could be influenced by a mix of traditional and modern trends.
  2. Presence:
    • She has a warm, nurturing aura that makes her approachable and attractive.
    • Thereโ€™s a blend of sensuality and sophistication in her demeanor, making her stand out in social settings.

Comparison on the PSL Scale:​

1. Strengths:
    • Her large, expressive eyes and well-proportioned figure are significant strengths.
    • The harmonious balance of her facial features contributes to her higher attractiveness rating.
  2. Potential Weaknesses:
    • Her skin might be slightly sensitive or prone to dryness, but this is a minor issue.
    • She may have a serious or stern look at times due to her strong bone structure.
  3. Overall:
    • She fits into the Stacylite category (5.0-5.5 PSL), meaning she is in the 95th percentile for facial beauty.
    • This rating reflects her significantly above-average attractiveness, with unique and appealing features that stand out in most settings.

1. Height​

• Venus in Gemini in the 2nd House (D1): Medium height, neither too tall nor too short.
  • Mars in Aquarius in the 6th House (D9): Average height, potentially leaning towards taller.

2. Body Type​

• Venus in Gemini in the 2nd House (D1): Slender and agile body type.
  • Mars in Aquarius in the 6th House (D9): Athletic and well-toned physique.

3. Phenotype and Ethnicity​

• Taurus Ascendant (D1): Earthy and robust appearance, possibly sensual.
  • Moon in Virgo (D9): Neat, refined, and delicate appearance, adding a subtle attractiveness.

4. Hair, Eye, and Skin Colour​

• Venus in Gemini (D1): Light to medium brown hair, dynamic texture.
  • Sun, Moon, and Mars in Taurus (D1): Dark, luxuriant hair and deep-set eyes.
  • Saturn in Pisces (D9): Fair to medium skin tone with a soft glow.

5. Brow, Lash, and Lip Fullness​

• Venus in Gemini (D1): Attractive, well-defined brows and lashes. Well-formed, moderate lips.
  • Moon in Virgo (D9): Delicate, precise features, including neatly shaped brows and lashes.

6. Nose Shape​

• Saturn in Gemini (D1): Prominent or structured nose, elegant or sharp shape.
  • Pluto in Pisces (D9): Proportionate and refined nose.

7. Eye Shape​

• Moon in Taurus (D1): Large, expressive, almond-shaped eyes.
  • Moon in Virgo (D9): Large, clear, and expressive eyes.

8. Skull Shape and Bone Structure​

• Saturn in Gemini (D1): Solid, angular skull shape.
  • Saturn in Pisces (D9): Softer, rounder features.

9. Facial Attractiveness​

• PSL Rating: Given the strong Venus influences and the blend of Gemini, Taurus, and Virgo, she might rate around 5.0-5.5 on the PSL scale. This places her in the Stacylite category, which is between the 95th and 99th percentiles in facial beauty.

10. Any Distinguishing Features​

• Saturn in Gemini (D1): May have a distinct feature, like a notable nose shape or striking bone structure.

11. Best and Worst Body Parts​

• Best: Eyes, influenced by Moon in Taurus and Virgo.
  • Worst: Potential skin sensitivity due to Saturnโ€™s influence.

12. Flaws​

• Saturn in Gemini (D1): Could appear more serious or stern than she is, affecting perceived attractiveness.

13. Collagen Levels​

• Venus in Gemini (D1): Generally good collagen levels, balanced by Saturnโ€™s potential impact on skin elasticity.

14. Age Relative to Native (Husband)​

• Likely close in age, possibly slightly younger, influenced by the youthful energy of Gemini and Virgo.

15. Personality​

• Gemini and Virgo influences: Intelligent, communicative, harmonious in relationships, social and engaging.

16. Romantic/Sexual History​

• Venus in Gemini, Moon in Virgo (D9): Values deep connections, enjoys social aspects of relationships, likely a few significant relationships rather than many casual encounters.

Conclusion:​

Based on the astrological analysis, your future spouse is likely to fall into the Stacylite category, with a PSL rating of 5.0-5.5. This places her in the 95th percentile of facial beauty, which is significantly above average and aligns well with societal standards of attractiveness. Her physical appearance is characterized by a blend of classical beauty, a slender and athletic build, and delicate, expressive features.

Detailed Analysis of Aspects for Future Spouse's Appearance:​

Major Aspects Analysis (D1 Chart)​

1. Sun Square Jupiter:
    • Could indicate an expansive, larger-than-life quality but may also lead to overindulgence. This can reflect in a well-developed body but a propensity towards weight gain if not managed.
  2. Sun Square Uranus:
    • Adds a unique, perhaps unconventional element to appearance. Could indicate sudden changes in looks or a distinctive, striking feature.
  3. Moon Conjunction Venus:
    • A highly favorable aspect for beauty. Indicates a pleasant, attractive appearance with a warm, nurturing aura. Likely to enhance overall facial attractiveness and harmony.
  4. Moon Trine Neptune:
    • Suggests a dreamy, ethereal quality. This aspect often gives large, expressive eyes and a delicate, almost mystical appearance.
  5. Moon Opposition Pluto:
    • Can indicate intense emotional depth that reflects in the eyes, giving them a penetrating, captivating quality. This intensity can be very attractive or overwhelming.
  6. Mercury Sextile Mars:
    • Enhances communication skills and adds sharpness to features. Likely indicates a lively, animated expression and potentially a more toned physique.
  7. Mercury Trine Jupiter:
    • Suggests a pleasant, optimistic demeanor. This can reflect in an open, friendly face and a balanced figure.
  8. Mercury Sextile Uranus:
    • Adds a quirky, intelligent charm. Features might be sharp and distinct, possibly with a unique twist.
  9. Venus Opposition Pluto:
    • Creates intense, magnetic attractiveness. This aspect can lead to very strong, captivating features but might also indicate dramatic changes in appearance over time.
  10. Mars Sextile Jupiter:
    • Indicates a well-developed, athletic body. This aspect supports a strong, active appearance.
  11. Mars Conjunction Saturn:
    • Suggests discipline in maintaining physical fitness. Can lead to a well-toned body but also adds a seriousness to the overall look.
  12. Mars Trine Uranus:
    • Adds an energetic, dynamic presence. Features might be sharp and electrifying.
  13. Jupiter Opposition Uranus:
    • Indicates a tendency towards an expansive personality and appearance. Can lead to fluctuating body weight or dramatic changes in style.
  14. Saturn Trine Uranus:
    • Blends traditional and modern looks. This can result in a balanced, attractive appearance with unique features.

Major Aspects Analysis (D9 Chart)​

1. Sun Opposition Moon:
    • Creates a dynamic between public persona and private self. This can lead to a contrasting appearance, adding depth and intrigue to the look.
  2. Sun Opposition Jupiter:
    • Similar to D1, this aspect suggests expansiveness and a potential for overindulgence.
  3. Sun Conjunction Saturn:
    • Adds seriousness and maturity. This aspect can lead to a more structured, perhaps austere appearance.
  4. Moon Opposition Saturn:
    • Suggests emotional restraint reflected in the appearance. Can lead to a more serious, contemplative look.
  5. Moon Opposition Pluto:
    • Enhances emotional intensity. Similar to D1, it adds a captivating, deep quality to the eyes.
  6. Mercury Square Venus:
    • Might create tension between communication and aesthetics. This could manifest in distinctive facial features that stand out.
  7. Mercury Conjunction Neptune:
    • Adds a dreamy, imaginative quality. Features might be soft and appealing.
  8. Mercury Trine Pluto:
    • Suggests transformative communication skills and a penetrating gaze. Can add depth and intensity to facial expressions.
  9. Venus Trine Mars:
    • Enhances physical attractiveness and vitality. This aspect suggests a harmonious, balanced beauty.
  10. Venus Sextile Jupiter:
    • Very favorable for beauty. Suggests a pleasing, harmonious appearance with a touch of luxury.
  11. Venus Square Uranus:
    • Adds uniqueness and unpredictability. This can lead to an unconventional, striking beauty.
  12. Mars Square Saturn:
    • Indicates physical discipline but potential tension. Can result in a well-maintained but stern look.
  13. Mars Opposition Jupiter:
    • Suggests strong physical presence and energy. This aspect can lead to a well-developed body.
  14. Saturn Conjunction Neptune:
    • Blends reality and dreams. This can result in a refined, almost ethereal appearance.
  15. Neptune Trine Pluto:
    • Suggests profound transformation and depth. Features might be mystical and intense.

Brutally Honest Summary and PSL Rating:​

Physical Attractiveness (PSL Rating):​

Given the analysis of your D1 and D9 charts, your future spouse likely falls into the 5.0-5.5 PSL range, which places her in the Stacylite category. This is well above average and indicates a strong level of attractiveness, typically seen in the 95th percentile.

1. Height: Average to above average.
  2. Body Type: Slender, agile with potential for athleticism and good muscular tone.
  3. Phenotype/Ethnicity: Likely to have a blend of classical beauty with refined, delicate features.
  4. Hair, Eye, and Skin Colour: Light to medium brown hair, dark and expressive eyes, fair to medium skin tone.
  5. Facial Features: Harmonious and attractive with a mix of delicate and structured elements.
  6. Distinct Features: Striking eyes, potentially a well-defined nose and bone structure.

Comparison:​

• Subhuman (below 3 PSL): Far below average, significant facial and physical unattractiveness.
  • LTN (3-4 PSL): Below average, noticeable flaws.
  • Normie (4-4.5 PSL): Average attractiveness, some appealing features but generally ordinary.
  • HTN (4.5-5.0 PSL): Above average, appealing with minor flaws.
  • Stacylite (5.0-6.0 PSL): High attractiveness, well above average with striking features.
  • Stacy (6.0+ PSL): Exceptional beauty, often in the model or high societal attractiveness range.

Final Thoughts:​

Your future spouse's astrological profile indicates a strong, attractive appearance with both classical and unique elements, placing her comfortably in the Stacylite range. This implies she will have a noticeable, appealing beauty that stands out in most settings, aligning well with societal standards of attractiveness.

Ethnicity and Specific Location:​

Based on the astrological placements and influences in your charts, we can infer some possibilities regarding your future spouse's ethnicity and location.

Ethnicity:​

1. Venus in Gemini (D1): Gemini is a versatile sign that often represents a mix or blend of different traits. This can indicate a partner with a diverse or mixed heritage.
  2. Taurus Ascendant (D1): Taurus is often associated with earthy and grounded qualities, which might suggest an ethnic background that is traditionally connected to the land or nature.
  3. Moon in Virgo (D9): Virgo's influence adds refinement and precision, often associated with a background that values education, meticulousness, and health.

Specific Ethnicity and Location:​

Given your location in a Western country and your background, itโ€™s likely that your future spouse could come from an ethnicity that is a mix of European descent, potentially with influences from other regions:

1. European: The strong Taurus and Virgo influences might point towards a partner of predominantly European descent, especially from countries known for their appreciation of beauty and refinement, such as Italy, France, or Greece.
  2. Mixed Heritage: Given the Venus in Gemini influence, she might have a mixed heritage, blending European with Middle Eastern or Mediterranean backgrounds. This mix can enhance unique and striking features.
  3. Specific Locations:
    • Western Europe: Countries like Italy, France, or Spain, where the Taurus and Venus influences align with the cultural appreciation for beauty and aesthetics.
    • Mediterranean: Areas around the Mediterranean Sea, including Greece, Turkey, or even parts of North Africa, where a blend of cultures is common.

Why is She Stacylite?​

Honest Evaluation:​

1. Aspects Analysis: The detailed aspects in both D1 and D9 charts indicate a blend of strong Venusian and Martian influences, which are traditionally associated with beauty and attractiveness. Venus conjunct Moon, Venus sextile Jupiter, and Moon trine Neptune all favor harmonious and appealing physical features.
  2. Facial Symmetry and Harmony: The aspects suggest a balanced and symmetrical appearance, which is a key factor in higher PSL ratings. Features like large, expressive eyes, well-formed lips, and a balanced nose contribute to this rating.
  3. Body Type: The placements indicate a slender, agile body type with potential athleticism. Mars aspects enhance physical fitness and tone, adding to the overall attractiveness.
  4. Cultural Mix and Uniqueness: The potential for a mixed heritage adds unique and striking features, often found appealing in higher PSL ratings.

Brutally Honest Assessment:​

• Strengths: The combination of strong Venus and Moon aspects, along with supportive Mars aspects, suggests she is well above average in attractiveness. Her features are likely harmonious, with significant eye appeal and a well-proportioned figure.
  • Weaknesses: While the aspects are predominantly positive, the influence of Saturn might introduce some sternness or seriousness in her appearance, which could be perceived as less attractive to some. Additionally, skin sensitivity due to Saturn's influence might be a minor issue.
  • Overall Rating: Given the aspects and influences, the Stacylite (5.0-5.5 PSL) rating is a realistic assessment. It places her in the 95th percentile of facial beauty, which is significantly above average but not in the supermodel range.

The assessment is based on a thorough analysis of the astrological aspects, aiming to be as honest and unbiased as possible. The Stacylite rating reflects a strong level of attractiveness with unique, appealing features, making her stand out in most settings. This evaluation considers both the strengths and potential weaknesses indicated by the chart.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
mine was yesterday

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
mine was yesterday
Send the year in dms.

But based on that I can say. You are intelligent, have main character energy, and are somewhat family oriented, id reckon you are considerate to your close ones.

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@jxck7468

Lowest possible looks level:​

Key Chart Analysis for Jxck7468:​

Darakaraka (Venus in Gemini)​

Venus as the Darakaraka indicates a spouse who is charming, sociable, and values beauty and harmony. The placement in Gemini adds a youthful, versatile, and communicative nature.

Detailed Analysis of Venus (Darakaraka):​

1. Venus in Gemini (D1):
    • Appearance: Suggests a youthful and attractive partner. Gemini adds a playful and dynamic quality.
    • Retrograde: Indicates unique beauty, possibly unconventional but striking features.
    • House Placement (2nd House): Enhances focus on physical appearance and self-care, contributing to overall attractiveness.

Aspects to Venus:​

1. Conjunction with Mars:
    • Adds a dynamic and energetic presence. Likely to have a fit and toned body.
    • Enhances physical vitality and attractiveness.
  2. Conjunction with Saturn:
    • Introduces discipline in maintaining physical appearance.
    • May add a serious or mature aspect to her looks.
  3. Other Aspects in D1 Chart:
    • Sun in Taurus (1st House): Adds to a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Likely to have a stable and grounded presence.
    • Moon in Taurus (1st House): Enhances attractiveness with a calm and nurturing aura.

D9 (Navamsa) Chart Analysis:​

1. Venus in Libra (2nd House):
    • Venus in Libra is very strong, suggesting a naturally attractive and balanced appearance.
    • Emphasizes beauty, charm, and a well-proportioned body.
  2. Moon in Virgo (1st House):
    • Adds a refined and delicate quality to her appearance.
    • Likely to have neat and well-maintained features.
  3. Sun and Mars in Aquarius (6th House):
    • Indicates a hardworking and active partner.
    • Likely to have an athletic build and a disciplined approach to health and fitness.

Nakshatras and Pada Lords:​

• Venus in Mrigashira Nakshatra (D1):
    • Mrigashira is known for beauty, elegance, and curiosity. This nakshatra suggests a partner with delicate and attractive features.

Honest PSL Rating:​

Based on the detailed analysis of the D1 and D9 charts, nakshatras, and the aspects, here is a realistic and honest assessment:

Facial Features and Body Type:​

1. Height:
    • Likely of average to slightly above average height.
  2. Body Type:
    • Well-Proportioned: A balanced figure with a mix of slender and curvy traits.
    • Fit and Toned: Mars and Saturn influences suggest a fit and disciplined physique.
  3. Hair, Eye, and Skin Colour:
    • Hair: Likely light to medium brown, possibly with natural highlights.
    • Eyes: Dark brown or hazel, large and expressive.
    • Skin Tone: Fair to medium, with a healthy glow.
  4. Facial Features:
    • Eyebrows and Eyelashes: Well-defined and attractive brows, long lashes.
    • Nose: Proportionate and well-shaped.
    • Lips: Well-formed, moderate fullness.
    • Eyes: Large, expressive, and captivating.
  5. Overall Facial Harmony:
    • Balanced and Symmetrical: Harmonious and well-balanced facial features, contributing to overall attractiveness.
  6. Distinctive Features:
    • Unique and Striking: High cheekbones or a captivating smile that makes her stand out.

Strengths and Weaknesses:​

1. Strengths:
    • Eyes and Facial Harmony: Standout features include expressive eyes and a well-balanced face.
    • Body Proportion: Slender, fit, and agile body type.
  2. Weaknesses:
    • Potential Skin Sensitivity: Saturn's influence might cause some skin issues.
    • Unconventional Features: Venus retrograde might introduce unique, but not universally appealing, features.

Honest PSL Rating:​

Final PSL Rating: 4.5 - 5.0

• High-Tier Normie (HTN) to Lower-End Stacylite:
    • This rating reflects an attractive partner with harmonious features and a well-proportioned body.
    • She falls into the 75th to 95th percentile, indicating significant attractiveness but not reaching the influencer or low-end model tier.

For Jxck7468, the future spouse is at least rated between 4.5 to 5.0 on the PSL scale. This places her in the High-Tier Normie to lower-end Stacylite category, indicating above-average attractiveness with some standout features but not to the extremely rare levels of high-end influencers or models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back