DNA results

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Always said I'm a proud Pakistani and don't wish to have any foreign ancestry, so I'm relieved with my results. I'm 100% South Asian, a Pakistani BVLL (the V stands for virgin, heheh).

Pakistan gets grouped into the Central Asia-South category for whatever reason, along with Afghanistan and Tajikistan. I don't have any ancestry from the last two countries.

My ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir, and then settled into northern Punjab in Pakistan about three hundred years ago. Something we only found about quite recently, but it's been proven by official government documents. I always thought my family were native Punjabis.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, toji., Kanye West's Cousin and 33 others
dnr dailt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, watah, psychomandible and 5 others
Water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, notsocommonthumb and PsychoH
I hope to do mine one day

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, CoreSchizo, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
My father had this testing done but I've always been skeptical about doing these tests myself. I'm very curious about my mothers side because I don't know anything about where her extended family is from.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, iloveboobs, sportsmogger and 7 others
Ew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, iloveboobs, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
I’m white, aryan.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, mathis, watah and 6 others
My father had this testing done but I've always been skeptical about doing these tests myself. I'm very curious about my mothers side because I don't know anything about where her extended family is from.
You should definitely get some testing done. You can get your sample destroyed by the company if you want to. These DNA testing companies work best for Europeans anyway. :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ElTruecel, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger, mayo mogger and 3 others
I'm an Indo-Aryan BVLL. :feelshmm:
Sorry, I lied in my reply I’m not full white aryan…. I’m part native amerimutt, over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger, Gengar and 3 others
You should definitely get some testing done. You can get your sample destroyed by the company if you want to. These DNA testing companies work best for Europeans anyway. :)
Maybe they destroy the sample but maybe your actual genetic information is sold to Chinese companies after they do the testing. Am I being a schizo for thinking this? I've read a lot of stuff online about what can be done with genetic information, and the science behind all of this is seems a bit scary. The options might be endless for what they can do in the future e.g maybe they can design some kind of disease that would specifically only affect people with certain genetics.

Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, uksucks, Debetro and 4 others
i'm 100% european but i have brown eyes, what does this mean?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, hopecel, vrilmaxxer and 4 others
I only got Norwegian, Danish and some north German

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, hopecel and notsocommonthumb
my brother had a baby with a jew and the daughter got the best green eyes, mogs me to oblivion
green eyes are not really that good,i only noticed my brother had green eyes last year thats how similar it looks to brown in most lighting,blue looks way better and more striking ngl,timothe has green eyes and yet you probs would assume brown

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
green eyes are not really that good,i only noticed my brother had green eyes last year thats how similar it looks to brown in most lighting,blue looks way better and more striking ngl,timothe has green eyes and yet you probs would assume brown
cope, this is very green like where it's very obvious

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and notsocommonthumb
thats really rare tho.most green eyes look brown in most lighting
no they don't your just bsing ngl or you don't know what brown looks like

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, psychomandible and notsocommonthumb
Maybe they destroy the sample but maybe your actual genetic information is sold to Chinese companies after they do the testing. Am I being a schizo for thinking this? I've read a lot of stuff online about what can be done with genetic information, and the science behind all of this is seems a bit scary. The options might be endless for what they can do in the future e.g maybe they can design some kind of disease that would specifically only affect people with certain genetics.

Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF
Take your medicine, schizo! Jokes aside, what can they do with it? It's not like they can clone us, or something. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and TechnoBoss
They are just boring and basic dna results that only go back a few hundred years and isn’t a proper breakdown analysis of your real ancestry. Upload the results to a third party website called Illustrativedna most people who take 23andme/ancestryDNA tests usually do it and it’s quite common.

By this, you will get a Hunter gatherer and farmer breakdown so you know exactly your origins and closest populations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Debetro, TechnoBoss and 2 others
They are just boring and basic dna results that only go back a few hundred years and isn’t a proper breakdown analysis of your real ancestry. Upload the results to a third party website called Illustrativedna most people who take 23andme/ancestryDNA tests usually do it and it’s quite common.

By this, you will get a Hunter gatherer and farmer breakdown so you know exactly your origins and closest populations
Thanks, yeah I know about IllustriveDNA. I mainly did this so I could get the raw data file and play around with it in G25, you know? To compare yourself to other people. I agree, for people like us who aren't Europeans, these results are "boring" in the sense they don't specify things as much as they do for others. But that's mostly because not enough people from our parts of the world do any form of genetic testing. Hopefully that changes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Thanks, yeah I know about IllustriveDNA. I mainly did this so I could get the raw data file and play around with it in G25, you know? To compare yourself to other people. I agree, for people like us who aren't Europeans, these results are "boring" in the sense they don't specify things as much as they do for others. But that's mostly because not enough people from our parts of the world do any form of genetic testing. Hopefully that changes.
Yes, when I did the test I got like almost 95% Iranian, Caucasian and Mesopotamian with a sprinkle of Peninsular Arab like 5% or something.

This is why when I did illustDNA, I was shocked by the reality of my real ancestors which gave: 40% anatolian NF, 25% Zagros NF, 17% Caucasus Hunter gatherer, 8% Natufian Hunter gatherer, 6% Amur River Hunter Gatherer, 3% European Hunter Gatherer and 1% Yellow River NF.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Yes, when I did the test I got like almost 95% Iranian, Caucasian and Mesopotamian with a sprinkle of Peninsular Arab like 5% or something.

This is why when I did illustDNA, I was shocked by the reality of my real ancestors which gave: 40% anatolian NF, 25% Zagros NF, 17% Caucasus Hunter gatherer, 8% Natufian Hunter gatherer, 6% Amur River Hunter Gatherer, 3% European Hunter Gatherer and 1% Yellow River NF.
I would have high Zagrosian, based on the results I've seen from other Punjabis. We have no Anatolian, Natufian, Amir River or Yellow River component, but we do have Caucasus and European, and we also have AASI. I am surprised you have no AASI, since Iranic peoples do score some AASI, namely Afghans and Tajiks. But perhaps it's because you're Western Iranic, after all Iranians are a heterogenous group.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
based. You probably have more steppe dna than your average brahmin, but hindus will still call you low caste :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I would have high Zagrosian, based on the results I've seen from other Punjabis. We have no Anatolian, Natufian, Amir River or Yellow River component, but we do have Caucasus and European, and we also have AASI. I am surprised you have no AASI, since Iranic peoples do score some AASI, namely Afghans and Tajiks. But perhaps it's because you're Western Iranic, after all Iranians are a heterogenous group.
I agree with you AASI is not uncommon and I actually got trace amounts of that which is 0.3% and 0.7 yellow river farmer. This is the reason I had to cancel it out because I had to give you the exact percentages like the other components like Anatolian, zagros etc I got isn’t exactly 40 or 25% the values are in decimals (some get none).

I would imagine you getting like 45-50% zagros. It’s funny because actual Iranians get way less. Like Turkish people from Anatolia get less Anatolian than someone from Spain or Italy

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and notsocommonthumb
based. You probably have more steppe dna than your average brahmin, but hindus will still call your low caste :forcedsmile:
I have no idea! I saw the results of a Punjabi Brahmin Hindu, it was 68% Northern Indian and 32% Central Asian-South. However, I also saw the result of a Punjabi Sikh whose family lived in Pakistan, he had 7% Northern Indian and 93% Central Asian-South. Anyway, what are your results like? You also went with Ancestry, right? Or was it 23&me?

• +1
I agree with you AASI is not uncommon and I actually got trace amounts of that which is 0.3% and 0.7 yellow river farmer. This is the reason I had to cancel it out because I had to give you the exact percentages like the other components like Anatolian, zagros etc I got isn’t exactly 40 or 25% the values are in decimals (some get none).

I would imagine you getting like 45-50% zagros. It’s funny because actual Iranians get way less. Like Turkish people from Anatolia get less Anatolian than someone from Spain or Italy
Right, you can alter the distances and in those cases the percentages can vary as well, I believe. I am thinking between 35 and 40% Zagrosian for me. Balochis score the most Zagrosian, I saw a guy with over 60% Zagrosian. Mind showing me your Ancestry and GEDmatch results with screenshots?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and flippasav
I have no idea! I saw the results of a Punjabi Brahmin Hindu, it was 68% Northern Indian and 32% Central Asian-South. However, I also saw the result of a Punjabi Sikh whose family lived in Pakistan, he had 7% Northern Indian and 93% Central Asian-South. Anyway, what are your results like? You also went with Ancestry, right? Or was it 23&me?
im hyderabadi so my results were basically half south indian half north indian, a little bengali/northeast indian, and trace amounts of mena and SEA ancestry.

Screenshot 442

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, mayo mogger, Gengar and 1 other person
Right, you can alter the distances and in those cases the percentages can vary as well, I believe. I am thinking between 35 and 40% Zagrosian for me. Balochis score the most Zagrosian, I saw a guy with over 60% Zagrosian. Mind showing me your Ancestry and GEDmatch results with screenshots?
It’s a lil blurry

1555F0BA 92E0 470F 8F96 061307957020
B1378323 64A7 4B09 AFAF BC825F6623DC
CE6D8716 5083 475B 9AF1 E31F5FCF493A

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and Gengar
Always said I'm a proud Pakistani and don't wish to have any foreign ancestry, so I'm relieved with my results. I'm 100% South Asian, a Pakistani BVLL (the V stands for virgin, heheh).

View attachment 3182025

Pakistan gets grouped into the Central Asia-South category for whatever reason, along with Afghanistan and Tajikistan. I don't have any ancestry from the last two countries.

My ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir, and then settled into northern Punjab in Pakistan about three hundred years ago. Something we only found about quite recently, but it's been proven by official government documents. I always thought my family were native Punjabis.
How is it only 2 places what
Look at my dna jfl and i though it wasnt diverse enough:
Dna test:
66.0% Iberian

15.5% Northern and Western European

14.1% Balkan

1.5% English

1.3% Greek and Southern Italian

1.5% Irish, Scottish, and Welsh

100% european

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, Gengar and 1 other person
im hyderabadi so my results were basically half south indian half north indian, a little bengali/northeast indian, and trace amounts of mena and SEA ancestry.

View attachment 3182552
I see, so you went with 23andme. I thought you also went with Ancestry. Were your results what you expected?

• +1
How is it only 2 places what
Look at my dna jfl and i though it wasnt diverse enough:
Dna test:
66.0% Iberian

15.5% Northern and Western European

14.1% Balkan

1.5% English

1.3% Greek and Southern Italian

1.5% Irish, Scottish, and Welsh

100% european
Which DNA testing company did you go with? It's mostly beneficial for Europeans because most people who get their DNA tested are European. The more South Asians will start doing it, the more detailed it will become. Cool results you got, btw.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and org3cel.RR

View attachment 3182025

paxxstan gets grouped in the central one , so its inconclusive ngl but still 17% of you is still streetshitin w us

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Interesting stuff, man. That's nice. Did this impact the way you identified yourself in any way or not?
Nope, I am what I am basically so even if I am more anatolian shifted there still is no point of choosing a different identity solely because of it:ogre:

• +1
dna tests are satanic jewish propaganda

• +1
Mirin.

• +1
Which DNA testing company did you go with? It's mostly beneficial for Europeans because most people who get their DNA tested are European. The more South Asians will start doing it, the more detailed it will become. Cool results you got, btw.
I went with myheritage the results came fast and it was easy to do

• +1
Can 2 siblings have different results, because they have different genes on/off
Or does it show your entire lineage's backgrounds. So what % of them were from different places, in which case siblings should have the same results?

• +1
paxxstan gets grouped in the central one , so its inconclusive ngl but still 17% of you is still streetshitin w us
I found out that Punjabis are in the Central Asia group. Anyway, Indo-Aryan BVLL supremacy. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, greycel and 1 other person
Nope, I am what I am basically so even if I am more anatolian shifted there still is no point of choosing a different identity solely because of it:ogre:
Same here. I'm a Punjabi with roots from Jammu so there's that. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, mayo mogger and 1 other person