dnp, clen or t3?

D

Deleted member 50702

Platinum
help me out, which one do i pick. im 16-17% bodyfat and wanna lose the last quick

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Clenbuterol: Pharma product, widely sold, and with scientific background. Over-the-counter med designed to be used chronically year round, without any stoppage (asma curing based, not for bodybuilding)

T4 & T3: Pharma product, widely sold, and with scientific background. Over-the-counter med designed to be used chronically year round, without any stoppage (hyper/hypo thyroids curing processes, not for bodybuilding. Additionally to be a great self-regulating organ (with minimal take-off intervention)

DNP (Dinitrophenol): Not sold for human use anywhere in the world at this time, but available as an industrial CHEMICAL. used as an intermediary for the production of certain dyes, for photographic development, as a fungicide, in wood pressure treatment to prevent rotting, and as an insecticide. It is technically classified as a poison.

I never tried T3. If you are willing to put in the work clen will boost you and minimize muscle loss which is a huge upside. You just need to push yourself a little and be in a calorie deficit.

Clenbuterol: Pharma product, widely sold, and with scientific background. Over-the-counter med designed to be used chronically year round, without any stoppage (asma curing based, not for bodybuilding)

T4 & T3: Pharma product, widely sold, and with scientific background. Over-the-counter med designed to be used chronically year round, without any stoppage (hyper/hypo thyroids curing processes, not for bodybuilding. Additionally to be a great self-regulating organ (with minimal take-off intervention)

DNP (Dinitrophenol): Not sold for human use anywhere in the world at this time, but available as an industrial CHEMICAL. used as an intermediary for the production of certain dyes, for photographic development, as a fungicide, in wood pressure treatment to prevent rotting, and as an insecticide. It is technically classified as a poison.

I never tried T3. If you are willing to put in the work clen will boost you and minimize muscle loss which is a huge upside. You just need to push yourself a little and be in a calorie deficit.
lol don’t listen to this retard you’ll die if you take clen year round

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
lol don’t listen to this retard you’ll die if you take clen year round
I am not telling him to take it year round, just stating the fact that it is taken year round in asthma patients. This means it is tested for human consumption and safe

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84