Slavurik
Gigachad
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 1,890
- Reputation
- 1,980
[deleted]
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
dnr faggot(I live in Israel btw)
Nah I was high asf I just was KO'd and then sleptdidnt read but that must have been so hot
how do you get KO'D by a 5'2 israeli foidNah I was high asf I just was KO'd and then slept![]()
I was under weed and a lot of alcohol, I already was sleepy when that shit happened, then I just went to sleep.how do you get KO'D by a 5'2 israeli foid
not even femtanyl zombies would have this reaction
u r very brave to joke about jews in israel nglI was under weed and a lot of alcohol, I already was sleepy when that shit happened, then I just went to sleep.
She didn't exactly KO'd me, like I still was conscious for some time, but then I quickly went to sleep after that shit
u r very brave to joke about jews in israel ngl
Israel is generally a pretty racist country and society if we're being fru r very brave to joke about jews in israel ngl