dnr

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
1,890
Reputation
1,980
[deleted]
 
Last edited:
didnt read but that must have been so hot
 
Nah I was high asf I just was KO'd and then slept :ogre:
how do you get KO'D by a 5'2 israeli foid

not even femtanyl zombies would have this reaction
 
how do you get KO'D by a 5'2 israeli foid

not even femtanyl zombies would have this reaction
I was under weed and a lot of alcohol, I already was sleepy when that shit happened, then I just went to sleep.
She didn't exactly KO'd me, like I still was conscious for some time, but then I quickly went to sleep after that shit
 
I was under weed and a lot of alcohol, I already was sleepy when that shit happened, then I just went to sleep.
She didn't exactly KO'd me, like I still was conscious for some time, but then I quickly went to sleep after that shit
u r very brave to joke about jews in israel ngl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sett
u r very brave to joke about jews in israel ngl
:ogre:?

It is not even a joke when I was in HS I beated up the blacks and the jeets at my school. I indeed think like that
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
15
Views
114
enviouss
enviouss
greychadlight
Replies
14
Views
69
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
iLdar
Replies
4
Views
23
wagner0fi
wagner0fi
R3w_tard666
Rage DNR
Replies
0
Views
31
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
A
Replies
13
Views
94
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top