Do any fat burners actually work?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I want to try some more supplements because I have to get in some energy. My diet looks like a more Keto diet, although I allow myself to have bread because I like it. I eat mostly tuna, eggs, shrimp, oysters, clams, and chicken. I only have sugar on Sundays. I don't eat clean everyday, which is impossible for me. So I need some kinda boost.

If you need more energy, put more carbs into your diet. People here need to stop being so scared of carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Yerico7, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 7 others
Ive had great success with Yohimbine

• Love it
Reactions: SolarWind
ECA stack works great for at least a month then your body will start adapting to it and you won't get the same big effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you need more energy, put more carbs into your diet. People here need to stop being so scared of carbs.
indeed you are legit screwing yourself over if you dont eat carbs, only avoid stachy carbs those make you spike your insuline so it makes you more hungry

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and xanny
indeed you are legit screwing yourself over if you dont eat carbs, only avoid stachy carbs those make you spike your insuline so it makes you more hungry
What are the starchy carbs? Personally all I have cut from my diet is sugar, french fries, potato chips and cheese puffs.
I kept in bread, potatoes, pasta, noodles and rice in my diet while keeping an eye on calories in/out. And I managed to lose 23 lbs this way.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Cellucor super hd burns fat well but you'll feel like your on cocaine. Hydroxycut works well also. I'm on non-stim Hydroxycut since my beta mind can't handle stims well but I've managed to drop like twenty pounds + diet with them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
What are the starchy carbs? Personally all I have cut from my diet is sugar, french fries, potato chips and cheese puffs.
I kept in in my diet while keeping an eye on calories in/out. And I managed to lose 23 lbs this way.
bread, potatoes, pasta, noodles and rice those are all starchy hahahaha, sugar from fruit is good make sure to take b1 to get all the carb benefits

• +1
Here's my understanding of most stimulant based fat burners... The main effect of them is not from burning fat - but from killing hunger. Still useful if you need that extra push in following a diet.

DNP or anavar are probably the only actual "fat burners" available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Fat burners work- but they literally get mogged to death by 20 minutes on the treadmill in terms of weight loss benefits

I don’t see why take something risky and unhealthy when there’s such an easy and healthier way to do it that is also way more effective?

• +1
White rice and white bread are fine IF you combine with fat and protein. In combination they don’t spike insulin.

I eat white bread (toast), eggs and cheese in the morning, it’s been a life changer as it keeps me full for ages and my blood sugar is stable all day. I genuinely can’t remember the last time I had a sugar craving or binge craving since I’ve started having this breakfast everyday.

They only work indirectly through raising your heart rate and suppressing hunger. So they are more like fat-loss aids. The only real fat loss drugs are stuff like DNP which prevents energy from being stored as fat burning it as heat instead so you fry yourself to death.

I want to try some more supplements because I have to get in some energy. My diet looks like a more Keto diet, although I allow myself to have bread because I like it. I eat mostly tuna, eggs, shrimp, oysters, clams, and chicken. I only have sugar on Sundays. I don't eat clean everyday, which is impossible for me. So I need some kinda boost.
I know there is legit medicine that makes you burn fat but makes you heat up hard. Very deadly shit. So I guess it depends. However most of the stuff in adds is just moneygrab and does nothing.

Best fat burner is caffeine as it gives you the energy to workout n shit. Wouldn’t buy real fat burners tho.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread