Do any of you eat carrots?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I'm looking for some ways to make my skin even better, heard carrots might be legit. How much do you eat and did you notice any change?

x10 a day jfl

Thanks fot the reminder bro
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20190203_145613.jpg
    IMG_20190203_145613.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and fobos
Can't be bothered so I take 20,000IU Beta-Carotene per day instead. The results on my face have been amazing. I'm naturally pale and looked tan after a month.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and dogtown
Can't be bothered so I take 20,000IU Beta-Carotene per day instead. The results on my face have been amazing. I'm naturally pale and looked tan after a month.
I like carrots though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I used to when I was brainwashed by my parents to think that I would get superhuman vision if I ate carrots. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I used to when I was brainwashed by my parents to think that I would get superhuman vision if I ate carrots. JFL.
Are you telling me that the consumption of all those carrots doesnt give me superman laser eye powers? What the fuck mom and dad

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

How much mg is that ?

Are you telling me that the consumption of all those carrots doesnt give me superman laser eye powers? What the fuck mom and dad
They don’t , niggas made that up

I'm looking for some ways to make my skin even better, heard carrots might be legit. How much do you eat and did you notice any change?
Dont eat shit plant provitamin a just eat LIVER and get megadosed usable animal form of vitamin a. Many people with fucked up gut biomes cant even convert carotenoids into retinol.