Do any of you have FIRE (financial independence and Retire Early) ambitions?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I could probably retire in 10 years. I should be able to live a modest lifestyle and self-sufficient. I won't be able to buy a new car every two years, go on holiday twice instead of five times a year but that's good enough..

If I do ascend and have kids, I probably have to delay this goal until I'm in my 50s. She would also need to share my FIRE ambitions.

I don't want to retire that late and wageslave. Life is too short to spend it working. Even though I spend more time sleeping / shitposting on .org, than working in my current job. It is WFH with office 1x a week. But I'm too spoilt and just wanna retire tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futureashtray, laaltin, Don Alejo Garza and 3 others
mirin ambitions

wish i had those

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
mirin ambitions

wish i had those
Yes but I would happily work in a mine 12 hours a day if I could come home to this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futureashtray, Tabula Rasa, Don Alejo Garza and 5 others
Yes but I would happily work in a mine 12 hours a day if I could come home to this

View attachment 2886188
This, unironically. I'm currently in college and planning on retiring ASAP, jfl at having a career or working as an incel. If I manage to break into my desired industry I should be retired by mid/late 30s.

Also why I chose to major in finance bc its the most degenerate high earning career while also providing absolutely ZERO benefit to society

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah drive really fast into a tree ane become disable but gey disable money from the government

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, horizon, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Yeah drive really fast into a tree ane become disable but gey disable money from the government
Disable Money sucks ass in non scandinavian countries. If you're disabled here you're Just left to die

• +1
Used to, a lot. I thought that mentality would get me to be founder and CEO.

• +1
Used to, a lot. I thought that mentality would get me to be founder and CEO.
If you wanna be founder or CEO, then you wanna fatFIRE and live comfortably and in luxury.

I'm happy to live average life in average home, with a modicum of wealth to suffice for my needs. I don't want to be sucked into the endless need for greed (even if in some sense it can be convenient).

This should be the goal of every whitepiller @Abhorrence @Tabula Rasa

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
The whole fire thing is a joke

The whole fire thing is a joke
FIREing mogs being NEET. I don't know anyone NEET that's not in their mom's basement. Maybe some survive on NEETbux but for others choice ain't so easy and state isn't so generous. So they're homelesscels.

FIREing mogs being NEET. I don't know anyone NEET that's not in their mom's basement. Maybe some survive on NEETbux but for others choice ain't so easy and state isn't so generous. So they're homelesscels.
FIRE sucks, always living below your means. To me, it’s same as giving up on life

Since when NEETing became a benchmark to compare lifestyles against

FIRE sucks, always living below your means. To me, it’s same as giving up on life
Whaddya mean living below means. To me it's just not having any financial constraints. Yeah you probably can't buy a new car and iPhone every year, holiday all the time and dress like a rapper. Who cares?
Since when NEETing became a benchmark to compare lifestyles against

Why wageslave if you're gonna spend only a fraction of your actually enjoying life. It frees up 8-9 hours of your days let's say. Although like I mentioned in OP, I WFH and don't get up til 10/11 at times. Not everyone has this luxury.

If you wanna be founder or CEO, then you wanna fatFIRE and live comfortably and in luxury.

I'm happy to live average life in average home, with a modicum of wealth to suffice for my needs. I don't want to be sucked into the endless need for greed (even if in some sense it can be convenient).

This should be the goal of every whitepiller @Abhorrence @Tabula Rasa
making money is impossible

I'm only 19 and I could actually have financial independance and retire early as soon as I hit 23 years old or 24 years old if my investments come right. I'm making huge money monthly currently and I hope it lasts

• +1