Do armenoids and dinarids have the ugliest faces?

Sickchuck

Sickchuck

Iron
Dinarids and Armenoids are characterized by the following features:
Very Sloped foreheads
Massive hooked noses
Curled lower lip
Low amount of forward growth
Small to moderately sized chin
Long midface
Smaller lower third
Shit colored eyes
Lack of prominent jawline
Nl5Chpu

Portrait of an Armenian man

This already makes dinarids and Armenoids conventionally unattractive unless they're blessed with a very sharp jawline or under its, because women are naturally attracted to the opposite (small to moderately sized nose straight, massive sharp jawline, large lower third, large forward growth, basically the Anglo-Saxon ideal).

However if you have a recessed jawline or short face syndrome with these phenotypes, you look extra subhuman.
Mgsx7ry2snk

PXL 20220424 2056011803

TL,DR Armenoids and dinarids are short face syndrome: the race. If you are an armenoid or Dinaric, you should be entitled to a bimax surgery discount.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 17244
asians with super flat head look way worse

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
yea balkans and western asians are pretty fucking ugly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, Xangsane and Sickchuck
yea balkans and western asians are pretty fucking ugly
Bbbuut they're tall slayers Broo, I saw one out of 20 million playing niggerball on TV!!11!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Darkthrone, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Not if they have good forward growth and prominent sharp jawlines

Analoguously not all dinaric men have a recessed mandible.
dinaric men are mainly recognizable from the shape of their palpebra fissure (canthi form acute angles), from their long midface, from their negative canthal tilt, from their downward nose tip

Bbbuut they're tall Broo, I saw one out of 20 million playing niggerball!!11!

"bbbbut he's 7'4 basketball chad from Serbia!!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Very Sloped foreheads
Massive hooked noses
Curled lower lip
Long midface
Smaller lower third
Shit colored eyes
Lack of prominent jawlineView attachment 1713151

View attachment 1713152

This already makes dinarids and Armenoids conventionally unattractive unless they're blessed with a very sharp jawline or under its, because women are naturally attracted to the opposite (small to moderately sized nose straight, massive sharp jawline, large lower third, large forward growth, basically the Anglo-Saxon ideal).

However if you have a recessed jawline or short face syndrome with these phenotypes, you look extra subhuman.
View attachment 1713153

View attachment 1713159

TL,DR Armenoids and dinarids are short face syndrome: the race. If you are an armenoid or Dinaric, you should be entitled to a bimax surgery discount.
Nah finns have it worse

549.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 16058, Sickchuck and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Doesn't seem so to me...

... at least the average finn is not as bad as the pics above :unsure:
Idek tbh I’ve never been to Finland tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Doesn't seem so to me...

bro do I have a finnish pheno or slavcel?

Doesn't seem so to me...

All that matters is what I rolled rest of the pheno is probably spawn killed with me with lucky survivors like Barrett and dicaprio

• JFL
Most east Finns look like mads mikelsen when they're skinny.
Imagine mogger zygos and hunter eyes being a pheno trait and still being ugly asf pheno

bro do I have a finnish pheno or slavcel?
You? Nooooo....

Lol. :feelsokman:

Finns have round faces mostly, with flat noses and broad eyes.
ALso one huge failo of a finnish pheno, almost suicide level, is that local foids have short legs. Not short like disability, but short in comparison to the body. You need to see to understand.

You are typical slavic, given your combo of piercing eyes, light pheno coloring, but no high cheekbones, which would distinguish you from Scandinavians. (y)

You look more slavic than I TBH... I have black hair :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
You? Nooooo....

You are typical slavic, given your combo of piercing eyes, light pheno coloring, but no high cheekbones, which would distinguish you from Scandinavians. (y)

Brutal. I'll never run away from my slavic traits jfl

You? Nooooo....

ALso one huge failo of a finnish pheno, almost suicide level, is that local foids have short legs. Not short like disability, but short in comparison to the body. You need to see to understand.

Slavs are not white tbh, I'm ethnic lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16380
@bogii so you can see I'm an ethnic subhuman aswell as you =/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and bogii
I have armenoid phenotype in me and this is my side , does look like you posted but it isn't unattractive
PXL 20220429 36558701 2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, reptiles, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Birdcell and Deleted member 17244
You? Nooooo....

What am I European pheno iq mogger cel

Brutal. I'll never run away from my slavic traits jfl
Lol, what's the point? Slavic pheno with the right proportions is beautiful. You just need to keep lean at all times, due to genetic predisposition to low-cheek fat accumulation + nose rhino for all slavic potato noses should be a medical indication. :ROFLMAO:
Slavs are not white tbh, I'm ethnic lmao.
Lol :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 16380
due to genetic predisposition to low-cheek fat accumulation
this. I was thinking about buccal fat removal but none of surgeons do it in Poland + I'm scared of faster aging which is really brutal dog shit

• +1
Not really

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 19925 and KING REIDYZ
What am I European pheno iq mogger cel
Sry man, you need a professional geneticist after your description... my IQ is not enough :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and bogii
this. I was thinking about buccal fat removal but none of surgeons do it in Poland + I'm scared of faster aging which is really brutal dog shit
Yeah, I don't want to do it myself for the same reason. I'd rather stay handsome in my 40s. Also, my surgeon told me he does not like to remove it, because he never knows if the same patient will come back crying to him, that they look gaunt now...:feelsrope:

Because of this, I cannot get youthful prominent hollow cheeks. I cope by fillers in the cheeks. It works the same way. The 0.5ml in each tapers the side. It does not make you Kortajarena-hollow, but you do not need this really. It just improves your lower third "enough"... so think about it (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17244
Yeah, I don't want to do it myself for the same reason. I'd rather stay handsome in my 40s. Also, my surgeon told me he does not like to remove it, because he never knows if the same patient will come back crying to him, that they look gaunt now...:feelsrope:

Because of this, I cannot get youthful prominent hollow cheeks. I cope by fillers in the cheeks. It works the same way. The 0.5ml in each tapers the side. It does not make you Kortajarena-hollow, but you do not need this really. It just improves your lower third "enough"... so think about it (y)
due to wageslaving I've been developing better hollow cheeks, esp visible in proper lightining. Maybe buccal fat removal wouldn't be necessary

Attachments

• IMG_20220602_234220.jpg
    IMG_20220602_234220.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
due to wageslaving I've been developing better hollow cheeks, esp visible in proper lightining. Maybe buccal fat removal wouldn't be necessary
You're not a slavcel. You can pass as a Germanic normie, because you don't have a monkey or hooked nose, and have a large lower third. You have to look like Putin, Rogozin or Shoigu to be a Russiancel.

• JFL
People lose it with age...

Unfortunately, only "Some" people, not universal. :feelsrope:

• +1
You're not a slavcel. You can pass as a Germanic normie, because you don't have a monkey or hooked nose, and have a large lower third. You have to look like Putin, Rogozin or Shoigu to be a Russiancel.
Shoigu is a mongolian mogger. Look at his daughter. Stacyfogger. And my nose is bulbious in side profile, I hate that profile due to my underbite and that ugly subhuman slavcel nose

You're not armenoid. You have massive sharp jawline that isn't recessed, and your nose is Germanic.
I'm from chechnya , isn't that west asia tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Very Sloped foreheads
Massive hooked noses
Curled lower lip
Long midface
Smaller lower third
Shit colored eyes
Lack of prominent jawlineView attachment 1713151

View attachment 1713152

View attachment 1713153

View attachment 1713159

I was gonna hype you up and say 'no cause curries exist' but holy shit are those some hideous bastards ...

@StrangerDanger he meant to say savo

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Erik-Jón
tho I think this forum is filled with moggers

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón