Do armenoids and dinarids have the ugliest faces?

yeah I forgot about him, amnesia and loox
I’ve never seen look I think Arvid/lars the biggest moggers tbh unhardmaxxed don’t tag them they don’t need a giga ego boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
tho I think this forum is filled with moggers
I’ll be a mogger soon and your a mogger(truth is only people here are outliers people who mog/can mog or incels)

You? Nooooo....

Lol. :feelsokman:

Finns have round faces mostly, with flat noses and broad eyes.
ALso one huge failo of a finnish pheno, almost suicide level, is that local foids have short legs. Not short like disability, but short in comparison to the body. You need to see to understand.

You are typical slavic, given your combo of piercing eyes, light pheno coloring, but no high cheekbones, which would distinguish you from Scandinavians. (y)

You look more slavic than I TBH... I have black hair :feelsokman:
Do i look med passing or what exactly tbh and how would you describe my features its super interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Do i look med passing or what exactly tbh and how would you describe my features its super interesting
Sry man, you look completely Arab to me at least... The issue is not even your skin color, which is darker, but your the proportion of your features in general. For me personally, these are mostly the combo of feature on the nose-mouth axis. Idk how to describe this, but it is different from "med". Not sure if this was the answer you were looking for (y)

Also, for med, you would still need lighter skin. Idk why people on this forum say sth like "pretend you are med passing"... how tf that works idk tbh... Many meds are different too, but when i hear "med" i think of spanish-italian-greek. Even though ALL of them are totally different TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Sry man, you look completely Arab to me at least... The issue is not even your skin color, which is darker, but your the proportion of your features in general. For me personally, these are mostly the combo of feature on the nose-mouth axis. Idk how to describe this, but it is different from "med". Not sure if this was the answer you were looking for (y)

Also, for med, you would still need lighter skin. Idk why people on this forum say sth like "pretend you are med passing"... how tf that works idk tbh... Many meds are different too, but when i hear "med" i think of spanish-italian-greek. Even though ALL of them are totally different TBH.
Nah i agree. Can you elab on the proportions and features?

• +1
Nah i agree. Can you elab on the proportions and features?
I can't... i just "see" it...
i never thought how exactly arabs vs meds differ. But there must be many distinct features outside of the stereotypical "aquiline noses" of arabs, which might as well be just hollywood propaganda :unsure:

I only specialize in slavic-finn-scandinavian :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
I can't... i just "see" it...
i never thought how exactly arabs vs meds differ. But there must be many distinct features outside of the stereotypical "aquiline noses" of arabs, which might as well be just hollywood propaganda :unsure:

I only specialize in slavic-finn-scandinavian :ROFLMAO:
I think its nose eyes and maybe lips.
My skull is tall wide and bones are pretty much top tier so it can’t be bone. But idk

• +1
I think its nose eyes and maybe lips.
My skull is tall wide and bones are pretty much top tier so it can’t be bone. But idk
I think it is something with nose-lips tbh... bones are not important in this distinction here i think :unsure:

• +1
Dinarids and Armenoids are characterized by the following features:
Very Sloped foreheads
Massive hooked noses
Curled lower lip
Low amount of forward growth
Small to moderately sized chin
Long midface
Smaller lower third
Shit colored eyes
Lack of prominent jawlineView attachment 1713151

View attachment 1713152

This already makes dinarids and Armenoids conventionally unattractive unless they're blessed with a very sharp jawline or under its, because women are naturally attracted to the opposite (small to moderately sized nose straight, massive sharp jawline, large lower third, large forward growth, basically the Anglo-Saxon ideal).

However if you have a recessed jawline or short face syndrome with these phenotypes, you look extra subhuman.
View attachment 1713153

View attachment 1713159

TL,DR Armenoids and dinarids are short face syndrome: the race. If you are an armenoid or Dinaric, you should be entitled to a bimax surgery discount.
Those old guys you posted mog. Handsome faces