Do BBCs count as ethnics?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It seems to me that when people talk about ethnics they usually mean curry, rice, sand and burrito. Blacks are just a single specific category because of their dominate mainstream cultural status, at least in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
No

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Hector, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
They don’t
where i do live, they are considered as ethnics, as the others.
In fact, in west europe, the one who are doing the best are arabs more or less, and west asians. But white girls from great cities are overall very selective and will only choose white guys, even if they are objectively 1 to 2 PSL point below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
do you know where the voters lives in majority ? probably US, that's why sir.I'm talking about western europe.

Media is USA based. The music, cinema, social media, fashion, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Media is USA based. The music, cinema, social media, fashion, etc.
yeah, more and more. but tbh, the ethnics that mogs everybody are the jews, because the only ones not considered as such.

yeah, more and more. but tbh, the ethnics that mogs everybody are the jews, because the only ones not considered as such.

Jews are the top of the food chain.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
In terms of SMV they might as well be.

Contrary to what BBC theorists would believe, blacks dont have it muc easier than the other ethnics.

They do have it easier than curries and Arabs I think
it depends where you live tbh.
in most eastern europe it never began for blacks for example

It never began for other dark skin ethnics in EE either
yeah you have to be at least as white skin as european, but you can have more ethnic looking.