Why whites will eventually kick ethnics off their land

Cope, you’re just an incel coping if you lived in a full white country(you probably do actually) you’d still be an angry incel who would instead be targeting his hate to white chads. Not sure why you think it would be better to live among white chads, a subhuman like you would be an even bigger incel there.
i told folks this alot of incels are bigots, who use their hate to attack other racial groups to cope with being low ranking and ugly. The bigotry is a excuse to let out their anger. And your correct these types would just direct their anger to the rich/good looking men and demand some type of incel revolution.

No btw. We actually need ethnics do subvert this retarded gynocentric society.
After patriarchy is restored they’re good to go

That's not true. Deathniks are 5% of the population here. Whites are the majority in every country in Europe but they're too civilized to thugmaxx like us deathniks. Deathniks think it's cool to be a thugmaxxer when in reality it just proves their IQ is in the double digits.
What’s your race pal? I’d gladly let you into our ethnostate as an honorary btw :feelsgah::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I'm an Indo-Aryan. :bigbrain: Pakistani. :ogre::Comfy:
Yeah I know plenty of yours in here. they’re not that bad, they own shops and such. They don’t make as many problems as moroccans etc

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I know plenty of yours in here. they’re not that bad, they own shops and such. They don’t make as many problems as moroccans etc
They tend to migrated to the west in search of a better life. Moroccans and other MENA just come here to try and takeover things because "hurr durr being criminal is very cool saar" type mentality. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
people who dont believe in this are not smart

little israel destroys all muslim world. white man will clear europe the next moment he wants

The most fundamental reason for why I believe this will happen is because when white people use force it is usually after a process of significant consideration

When certain ethnics use force, their thought process is typically along the lines:
I want to take x thing, using force will help me to take x thing, I will use force to take x thing

Their use of force when they are the aggressor doesn't come from a place of vengence, it's just a process that comes as natural to them as eating or shitting, they don't reflect on it or analyse to any great extent whether they would've benefitted more in the long run by not doing it.

When ethnics use force in retaliation, it is nearly always a case of them encountering another ethnic who is going through the thought process which I just mentioned above. The retaliating ethnic also doesn't think much in this scenario he just retaliates. So while he is acting in vengence, it is just instant and impulsive and has therefore left his mind once he feels he has retaliated sufficiently

The white man however,
Because of his moral code he thinks about using violence often in retaliation to actions which he considers wrong, but he allows himself to be paralyzed by the concept of the future and what's at stake if he uses force so he just bottles it up and always tries to use other means rather than force (usually call the police to use force)

As the white man is exposed to more an more instances of violence occurring against his people at the hands of ethnics, suddenly he starts to fantasize about the things he would like to do to those ethnics to get revenge on them.
Suddenly he's imagined himself stamping their heads into the ground and slitting their throats so much to the point where a simple video of an ethnic being a nuisance in public triggers his fight or flight response to the point where he starts pacing around his room thkinking of the things he would've loved to have done to that ethnic had he been there.
At this point he no longer has that sense of hesitation he used to feel as he would now give himself moral permission to get revenge without the consequences even mattering anymore because he can no longer hold himself back, he can't bottle his anger and hatred up inside himself anymore.

If I was to go up to a group of Chad and Staceys and brandish a knife and steal their property, no matter what way I try to frame it in my mind I cant cause myself to have true hatred for those Chads and Staceys as I was the aggressor and they were minding their own business.

Similarly, when ethnics come to the west, no matter how much the mock white people for giving them free homes and welfare and no matter how much they try to destroy what the white man has built, they know at least on a subconscious level that they are trying to do damage to something good as they think they will benefit themselves from these actions, they cannot conjure up the true hatred towards the existence of something they subconsciously recognize as good which they are benefitting from.

Whites on the other hand are capable of developing the highest level of hatred for ethnics imaginable because they dont see them as having a single benefit to them while they are also causing significant harm to them and damaging their prospects for survival while being arrogant ungrateful pricks as they do it.

Whites therefore have the vengeance level anger that cannot be replicated while also believing that it is unjust that ethnics are receiving benefits of the back of white labour.
If an ethnic sees one of his foids with a white man, no matter how much he might seethe or think it's unjust the male mind knows that it is natural for the superior male to take more foids to reproduce with.
Whereas when the white man sees an ethnic foid with a white women, there isn't a single molecule of his being that believes it's not an unjust occurence
Because of this he feels obligated to correct things to allign with nature which means he feels obligated to prevent that ethnic from associating with a white girl and the most optimal way to achieve this would be via KKK measures

People can tolerate lesser life forms so long as they are existing away from them, but once these lifeforms set up nest within your house, you will immediately look to exterminate them.

Because of the white man's desire for the world to be just, combined with his inherent superiority complex, he will do whatever it takes to ensure that he remains on top regardless of how many ethnics need to die to maintain this because he believes the only way for the world to be just is if all other lifeforms are beneath him.

Because of the white man's ability to restrain himself and stew on his anger combined with his imagination for what he would do in acts of vengeance if the chance came along, I don't know if any creature on this earth can match the sheer demonic rage and hatred of the white man

I have had a user on here say that he's he's heard accounts of ethnics sometimes catching the eye of a mogger white guy and see what they describe as "A desire to kill" on his face. You might ask why would a white guy have a desire to kill some ethnic on the street that he doesn't know?
Well it's because he sees it as unjust that this ethnic can walk around freely in a white society and avail of the same benefits he can that were earned through the labour of his white ancestors.
I know for a fact I have involuntarily had the desire to kill expression on my face when ethnics have looked at me given the reactions of their expressions

View attachment 3254521
@baburam

View attachment 3254529

View attachment 3254527

If we assume that whites potential for intellectual endeavours, creativity and philosophy is higher than ethnics due to higher sentience levels..
Why would we believe that whites potential for sheer ruthless violence isn't higher than ethnics thanks to higher sentience levels?
Some African grabs a dog and chops its head off with a machete while it screams and feels nothing internally, he can repeat the same process on a human and feel nothing.
Whereas a white will probably feel way too much empathy to do the same actions, but once the whites mind crosses the boundary of killing another creature because they're so overcome with a desire for vengeance and to restore order, you best believe they feel absolutely euphoric beyond comprehension during the act off eradicating what they view as an inferior lifeform

This is why I believe in the title of this thread, once a critical mass is reached in terms of white men who cant take it any more and eventually snap, it's going to get bloody because for those white men there will be no turning back to being an office cuck who calls on the police to deal with an ethnic nuisance
If all this shit has you fuming as much as you are about immigration in Ireland than you wouldn’t last a day as a white Canadian 😂

You would get a heart attack seeing the state of things there

people who dont believe in this are not smart

little israel destroys all muslim world. white man will clear europe the next moment he wants
“little israel” are fucking jews btw. More similar to chinks mentally than to white men

“little israel” are fucking jews btw. More similar to chinks mentally than to white men
europe has much more potential than israel
dont even overestimate jews, they are not even good at real combat. they are just very smart and play the dumb muzzies

europe has much more potential than israel
dont even overestimate jews, they are not even good at real combat. they are just very smart and play the dumb muzzies
If we were that smart we would have already overtrown them and rebuilt white monarchies

If we were that smart we would have already overtrown them and rebuilt white monarchies
it doesnt happen over night ...

world war 2 ended the worst way possible and resulted in what we have today

nothing gonna happen realistically in next 5 years

i hope like after 15-20 years what you say will be rebuilt