Do blacks look bad as Brachycephalic

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Do they look bad because of they’re large nose and large lips it would look uncanny I would say if ur black you would need to be A meso to look good
C6A42A59 4C25 4B01 8B90 BF9684B90F27
broderick Looks extremely good even though his lips are huge and his nose is kinda wide because his skull is tall

Look at how unappealing he looks when I make his face shorter specifically his lower third where his 2nd to largest facial feature is

3B87867C 735C 4257 8565 819950F80A9C

In conclusion Mesocephalic mogs for those with prominent noses or lips

End of thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
And yes I know Broderick is still a gigamogger in the second photo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I can'T see a big difference tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 10551 and 1 other person
Black people don't have large noses, they just have wide noses which is good bc wide nose = large nasal cavity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
Do they look bad because of they’re large nose and large lips it would look uncanny I would say if ur black you would need to be A meso to look good
View attachment 851680
broderick Looks extremely good even though his lips are huge and his nose is kinda wide because his skull is tall

Look at how unappealing he looks when I make his face shorter specifically his lower third where his 2nd to largest facial feature is

View attachment 851715

In conclusion Mesocephalic mogs for those with prominent noses or lips

End of thread

Fucking hell life is unfair man he almost has an angel look i wanna see him with blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
cephalic index has little to do with face length.
Cephalic index measures the length of your cranium (Ie how long the part where ur brain is stored is), not how tall your skull is.
Brachycephalic people can have long faces, and dolichocephalic people can have short faces. Those things arent mutually exclusive.
And yes, I agree that long face looks better on men. Has nothing to do with the cephalic index though.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6128