Do braces actually cuck your maxilla?

SaintDarktriad

SaintDarktriad

Spectating jfl
Title, I've heard that braces can fuck up your maxilla making your face worse. How true is that though?

Just trust 19 year old NEETs more than medical professionals with over 10+ years experience bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Amadeus, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
tbf i had ducked up teeth prior and like 0 jawline ( 2 chins ) 🤣 after the 9 months i had a very defined jawline straight teeth ,,, and 1 chin ... it alos helped i was mewing the hole time , so ultimately braces don't fuck up ur maxilla and if it does it's barely noticeable from my experience

Depends on age and if you get extractions/elastics.

Just trust 19 year old NEETs more than medical professionals with over 10+ years experience bro
They all are jews and faggots who are planning all this first they cuck your jaw and then force you to get jaw surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
tbf i had ducked up teeth prior and like 0 jawline ( 2 chins ) 🤣 after the 9 months i had a very defined jawline straight teeth ,,, and 1 chin ... it alos helped i was mewing the hole time , so ultimately braces don't fuck up ur maxilla and if it does it's barely noticeable from my experience
Ffs don't spread bs meowing 7 times a day for a year bullshit it's utter cope

• JFL
Title, I've heard that braces can fuck up your maxilla making your face worse. How true is that though?
Yes they will teeth can be fixed at any age jaw can't grow at any age don't get them until you turn 20

• Love it
No, i asked my orthodontiat and he says it doesnt

Ffs don't spread bs meowing 7 times a day for a year bullshit it's utter cope
it might b cope but it worked for me and i switched to nose breathing and constant mew , u can fuck up because my orthodontist asked me if i was mewing and i said yes and he was saying it's very recommend and i has got my braces off approximately 7 months off early due to that , and i tell u know i was " 15pc bf " at the start of my braces process ( i had 2 chins ) then at the end i was 16pc bf and i had 1 chin very defined jaw and jaw muscle and good teeth so mewing and braces do work FROM experience

it might b cope but it worked for me and i switched to nose breathing and constant mew , u can fuck up because my orthodontist asked me if i was mewing and i said yes and he was saying it's very recommend and i has got my braces off approximately 7 months off early due to that , and i tell u know i was " 15pc bf " at the start of my braces process ( i had 2 chins ) then at the end i was 16pc bf and i had 1 chin very defined jaw and jaw muscle and good teeth so mewing and braces do work FROM experience
even if mewing was legit, your results would be dependent on the plasticity of your bones, which is regulated via osteoclasts.

even if mewing was legit, your results would be dependent on the plasticity of your bones, which is regulated via osteoclasts.
aye you've out smarted me there , which is the superior plasticity of ur bones and how do i improve it?