Do braces make your nose wider?

Z

zidaan

Internet Edgelord
I really wanna get braces coz I got my front a little out and the front teeth is little broken from side creating a illusion of teeth gap,but my homie on looksmax.org claims that it it will make my nose like African niggas,super wide.i just wanna confirm.........help

• So Sad
Reactions: Rabbesol34
get braces, blackies get insane halo with perfect teeth

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, autistic_tendencies, nathan and 1 other person
Dang the African pic isn't getting posted, I'm Indian-afghan genes but short 5'5 low mtn
Get it, you should get braces either way, i dont see how it would change anything else but your teeths

• +1
Reactions: zidaan
braces will ruin your face.. just put your tongue on the top of your mouth bro trust me bro it works bro mewing world mogwarts mike mew :p:p

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RAMU KAKA, bululu_87 and 1 other person
braces will ruin your face.. just put your tongue on the top of your mouth bro trust me bro it works bro mewing world mogwarts mike mew :p:p
Bro it doesn't, I'm not an idiot greycel

if anybody wants to buy the mewing masterclass ebook send a dm

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Braces doesnt increase nose size retard, MSE does

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I really wanna get braces coz I got my front a little out and the front teeth is little broken from side creating a illusion of teeth gap,but my homie on looksmax.org claims that it it will make my nose like African niggas,super wide.i just wanna confirm.........help
You’re fine, no need to worry. Braces don’t exert any force on the nasal bones or cartilage, which are the primary structures that determine the shape and size of the nose. Even though the maxilla is connected to the nasal floor, the forces applied by braces aren’t nearly strong enough to cause significant changes in the width of the nose.

If you get palatal expanders to widen your upper jaw, it might slightly influence the appearance of the nose by widening the base of the nasal cavity, but it doesnt directly impact the width of the nasal bones or cartilage. And it’s so small it’s not noticeable.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
You’re fine, no need to worry. Braces don’t exert any force on the nasal bones or cartilage, which are the primary structures that determine the shape and size of the nose. Even though the maxilla is connected to the nasal floor, the forces applied by braces aren’t nearly strong enough to cause significant changes in the width of the nose.

If you get palatal expanders to widen your upper jaw, it might slightly influence the appearance of the nose by widening the base of the nasal cavity, but it doesnt directly impact the width of the nasal bones or cartilage. And it’s so small it’s not noticeable.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
had them for 3 years and noticed no change in nose size

• +1
Reactions: zidaan
Probably won’t affect the size of your nose itself, but it could make your bones smaller, narrower, and recessed, which could give the appearance of a larger nose

However, bone changes are only likely if you get extractions

Probably won’t affect the size of your nose itself, but it could make your bones smaller, narrower, and recessed, which could give the appearance of a larger nose

However, bone changes are only likely if you get extractions
Over