Do changs even exist?

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
After watching a video about how an Asian male model can't get tinder matches, I've seriously been considering it

Yes gl Asians exist.

Oh nvm i meant yagami light
Oh I know you weren't telling me that he was. He has a long mid face with a subhuman lower third. Copes by using his intelligence and godmaxxing

Oh I know you weren't telling me that he was. He has a long mid face with a subhuman lower third. Copes by using his intelligence and godmaxxing
Keep koping you'll never be as gl as kira

The Buzzfeed try guys Eugene gets a ton of girls fawning over him in the comment sections.

Keep koping you'll never be as gl as kira
Bro not only is he ugly, he's also dumb af. How did he get caught using a weapon that doesn't leave a trace that it's him? L is the real chad
The Buzzfeed try guys Eugene gets a ton of girls fawning over him in the comment sections.
They're just virtue signalling and doing what the others do. If he was a right wing nigger hate, they would hate him.

Bro not only is he ugly, he's also dumb af. How did he get caught using a weapon that doesn't leave a trace that it's him? L is the real chad
L took the L

After watching a video about how an Asian male model can't get tinder matches, I've seriously been considering it
Asians dont really photograph well in my observations

L took the L
L only took the L because the rest of the world was too low iq. L could have made the world a better place without the help of a death note.

Necropost
chang

Attachments

• phammm.jpg
    phammm.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10