Do Dreadlocks make me look more NT?

subhoomaneee

subhoomaneee

Iron

Will adding dreadlocks make me appear significantly more attractive and NT, thus helping me to fit in socially? If so, how much

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Sprinkles
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Idk what’s funnier. The fact that the first response I got on .org is a racial slur, or that ik this a black dude that said this 💀

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, wishIwasSalludon, Sprinkles and 2 others
lol yeah,

get tattoos and sag your pants as well and smell like weed all the time

blast loud rap music too and sing along to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, edodalic29 and wishIwasSalludon
did you use an app for this?

I want to see how I look with dreads

lol yeah,

On one hand, I’m I want to fit into Corperate America. On the other hand, NT is extremely important for black guys if you actually want friends, and I am not. I’m in college and I still sit alone at lunch

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
On one hand, I’m I want to fit into Corperate America. On the other hand, NT is extremely important for black guys if you actually want friends, and I am not. I’m in college and I still sit alone at lunch

do you sound white when you talk

non NT blacks are usually more intelligent and speak proper english

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
did you use an app for this?

I want to see how I look with dreads
It pains me to see some fat nigga with a big nose and bad grades make friends when I can’t even though I’m decently tall with an above average body and an honors student. I figure it’s NT

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet and Sprinkles
do you sound white when you talk

non NT blacks are usually more intelligent and speak proper english
Everyone says I sound white. In addition I grew up in the suburbs.

• JFL
Definitely what you got now ain't doing jt

Follow my dreadmaxxing guide brother

• +1
Reactions: subhoomaneee
It pains me to see some fat nigga with a big nose and bad grades make friends when I can’t even though I’m decently tall with an above average body and an honors student. I figure it’s NT
Everyone says I sound white. In addition I grew up in the suburbs.

lololol poor urkelcel.

being an honors student as a black guy means it’s already over dude

you should be in a street gang slinging dope or some shit as expected of a coon, not trying to go to school and be educated like a white boy

@Kamui @Obito @dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
lol yeah,

why are yall like this

• JFL
Why do you think grades matter for friends

Why do you think grades matter for friends
I’m smart, taller than most people, with a good frame, and my face isn’t terrible. Sub4 niggas out here w friends (that aren’t on the internet) and getting laid while I’m Incel and I have no friends.

Idk what’s funnier. The fact that the first response I got on .org is a racial slur, or that ik this a black dude that said this 💀
get used to it 💀

I’m smart, taller than most people, with a good frame, and my face isn’t terrible. Sub4 niggas out here w friends (that aren’t on the internet) and getting laid while I’m Incel and I have no friends.
nobody cares about grades other than college or a rich white (college) gurl

If you think your “smartness” attracts women then you still dont understand them at all

They arent attracted to IQ

This is my personal guess:

You’re black, but not the stereotype cause you have two strict parents (who brainwashed you into thinking grades = social status)

You cant fit in with anyone because you’re school is full of white kids/black people (who actually fit the stereotype).

This leave u as the uptight “proper” black kid.

Let me know if im right or close to it

If you think your “smartness” attracts women then you still dont understand them at all

They arent attracted to IQ

This is my personal guess:

You’re black, but not the stereotype cause you have two strict parents (who brainwashed you into thinking grades = social status)

You cant fit in with anyone because you’re school is full of white kids/black people (who actually fit the stereotype).

This leave u as the uptight “proper” black kid.

Let me know if im right or close to it
Close. I go to an HBCU now but I mainly went to K-12 w white kids. I’m also pretty damn ahead w college credits. I could take a semester to just retake classes I got Bs or Cs in and still graduate EARLY

Look at u still tryna flex your academic achievements

The nerd version of you wont get you laid bro

• JFL
Reactions: traplurker
Look at u still tryna flex your academic achievements

The nerd version of you wont get you laid bro
I see nerd niggas get girls lmao. They’re usually NT and bare minimum upper LTN.

Would hate to hang w someone like you from these comments, fucking nerd lmao

Yeah bro and fix hyperpigmentation to get even skin tops and lips

otf 4 life know what im sayin grrr free thugger know what im sayin