Dreadmaxxing guide for any hair type BOTBBC

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
Dont listen to PSL autists and basement dwellers here. Half of the userbase here are from mumbai giving our brothers in the west grooming advice.Literally no matter what you look like this is the biggest looksmax for BBC. If youre a bbc and havent dreadmaxxed, youre volcel. If you do this right you will get compliments from people on the street

PSLers spend all day posting broderick hunter and mukasa who look great buzzed, but most of us aint them G. Youre gonna have to hairmax. The BBC equivalent of tiktok hair

The most common problem people have and why their hair looks subhuman is thinning, breaking and a fucked up hairline even if they aren't norwooding

Screenshot 20231223 125448

The problem is people want to force and overly maintain their hair too much. Getting it retwisted every 2 weeks puts strain on hair follicles and leads to build up

Snapchat 948583750
Snapchat 600248184

Me after 4 years of growing them. My hairline is completely fine and I still have thick section

You can prevent this issue by starting out with larger sections. The thing is a few years down the line your hair is going to thin a little bit, it's inevitable but the larger sections are stronger and last longer. That way you won't have to combine locs later on

Now how do you combine or start them?

Screenshot 20231223 131622

5 bucks on Amazon will save you 100s over the years. You won't need to use gel or go to a hairdresser unless you really want to be super presentable for an event or something. If you learn how to use the needle you can instantly lock and maintain your hair. Create sections and install extensions without a hassle and minimal stress to your hair follicles

If you're hair is 4b/4c like most BBC. You might struggle to get your hair to hang early on. That's because tighter curl patterns appear to grow slower but you can speed it up with the needle

This is very simple. Anyone can use a needle and do two strand twists to start them out

Hypothetically even if you had pin straight japanese hair, the crochet would work

Now, this is a hairstyle that takes patience. Kind of by design it looks shitty in the beginning but there's ways to mitigate that. There's also extensions which I'll get to in a moment

Early on I used a sponge like this. If you do that in combination with a needle it'll probably still look cool in the early stage. But if you must have extensions again the needle is your best friend

Screenshot 20231223 133418

Just by faux afro hair and crochet it onto the ends. No one can tell usually and you can actually just pull them out by hand when you're ready

Like I said you don't want to put too much stuff in your hair. Castor oil and rose water helps hair growth but avoid gels and wax which lead to build up. However some build up is from natural oils that your scalp emits. It's fine and actually healthy but to make sure your hair is clean. The only method that works for a deep cleanse is an apple cider vinegar and baking soda solution that dissolves dirt in your hair. Don't do it more than say, every 6 months because it straps nutrients from your hair. You'll need a basin or you can do it in your sink and it takes all day or a weekend with multiple washes.

@sportsmogger @Sny @g0op @murdah @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus @Bushman @Kamui @afrolet @Ricky212 @stxnem @klip11

Bruh even @Preston could use this to BBCfraud and slay off BBC game

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, hattrick, Akhi and 14 others

i miss these times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, IMOGYOU, futuregigamogger and 4 others
you look like a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 51465, thecel and 6 others
What do u think of tapered hairlines

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 21345
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21345 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 21345, murdah and 1 other person
How often do you wash your dreads? And what products do you use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
How often do you wash your dreads? And what products do you use
A couple times a week and usually a water based shampoo. Aside from the deep cleanse mentioned in OP

You want a shampoo with little residue to avoid build up

What do u think of tapered hairlines
Its good as long as you don't overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and murdah
dont lie to me, you re definitely a girl (look decent tbh)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, blackckatt and Deleted member 21345
Dont listen to PSL autists and basement dwellers here. Half of the userbase here are from mumbai giving our brothers in the west grooming advice.Literally no matter what you look like this is the biggest looksmax for BBC. If youre a bbc and havent dreadmaxxed, youre volcel. If you do this right you will get compliments from people on the street

PSLers spend all day posting broderick hunter and mukasa who look great buzzed, but most of us aint them G. Youre gonna have to hairmax. The BBC equivalent of tiktok hair

The most common problem people have and why their hair looks subhuman is thinning, breaking and a fucked up hairline even if they aren't norwooding

View attachment 2626969View attachment 2627022

The problem is people want to force and overly maintain their hair too much. Getting it retwisted every 2 weeks puts strain on hair follicles and leads to build up

View attachment 2627036View attachment 2627037

Me after 4 years of growing them. My hairline is completely fine and I still have thick section

You can prevent this issue by starting out with larger sections. The thing is a few years down the line your hair is going to thin a little bit, it's inevitable but the larger sections are stronger and last longer. That way you won't have to combine locs later on

View attachment 2627029

5 bucks on Amazon will save you 100s over the years. You won't need to use gel or go to a hairdresser unless you really want to be super presentable for an event or something. If you learn how to use the needle you can instantly lock and maintain your hair. Create sections and install extensions without a hassle and minimal stress to your hair follicles

If you're hair is 4b/4c like most BBC. You might struggle to get your hair to hang early on. That's because tighter curl patterns appear to grow slower but you can speed it up with the needle

This is very simple. Anyone can use a needle and do two strand twists to start them out

Hypothetically even if you had pin straight japanese hair, the crochet would work

Now, this is a hairstyle that takes patience. Kind of by design it looks shitty in the beginning but there's ways to mitigate that. There's also extensions which I'll get to in a moment

View attachment 2627048

Early on I used a sponge like this. If you do that in combination with a needle it'll probably still look cool in the early stage. But if you must have extensions again the needle is your best friend

View attachment 2627060

Just by faux afro hair and crochet it onto the ends. No one can tell usually and you can actually just pull them out by hand when you're ready

Like I said you don't want to put too much stuff in your hair. Castor oil and rose water helps hair growth but avoid gels and wax which lead to build up. However some build up is from natural oils that your scalp emits. It's fine and actually healthy but to make sure your hair is clean. The only method that works for a deep cleanse is an apple cider vinegar and baking soda solution that dissolves dirt in your hair. Don't do it more than say, every 6 months because it straps nutrients from your hair. You'll need a basin or you can do it in your sink and it takes all day or a weekend with multiple washes.

@sportsmogger @Sny @g0op @murdah @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus @Bushman @Kamui @afrolet @Ricky212 @stxnem @klip11

nigga what gender are u

• +1
bookmarked

New years resolution is to grow dreads

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21345
Time to dreadlockmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21345 and Deleted member 55314
BEST OF THE BIG BLACK COCKS RIGHT HERE

• +1
Also get as many dreads as you can and no hightop for best tiktok effect. Later down the road Id say like 1,5-2 years after you can dye your dreads if you want to nichemax

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 21345

View attachment 2627029

View attachment 2627048

View attachment 2627060

Good thread and bumped.

• +1
@enchanted_elixir if I want to edit this would I have to made a 2nd thread? To get to 500 words and improve formatting

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir if I want to edit this would I have to made a 2nd thread? To get to 500 words and improve formatting
yeah.

View attachment 2627029

View attachment 2627048

View attachment 2627060

What do you use to grow out your hair? Last cut mine about a year ago and it’s at a decent level but I feel like I’m capping it due to all the breakage I get from combing it out so how would you prevent that.

Does it help with breakage or I need a different product for that???
To make hair grow faster? Castor oil helps

• +1
Does it help with breakage or I need a different product for that???
Is it thinning at the root? You probably have to combine them to prevent breakage. You can do that with the crochet needle. Castor oil makes your hair grow faster but if its thinning that's a different issue

Thanks
is this good for curries trying to BBCmaxx?

• +1
Make sure to read this

• +1
Is it thinning at the root? You probably have to combine them to prevent breakage. You can do that with the crochet needle. Castor oil makes your hair grow faster but if its thinning that's a different issue
I haven’t actually started trying for dreads yet actually. I’m just talking about combing it out in general.

I’d like to minimize breakage so it grows out faster (and then I’ll try for dreads) also it’s not necessarily thinning at the roots I just have very fine hair, it’s very soft and gets oily quite easily.

It’s especially prone to breakage when it’s wet

• +1
I refuse to grow my hair out anymore :feelsmage:

View attachment 2627029

View attachment 2627048

View attachment 2627060

Are there styles of twists that don't cause breakage?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you mean I don’t have to see a stylist if I want dreads?

I can do them myself?

• +1
you mean I don’t have to see a stylist if I want dreads?

I can do them myself?
With thr crochet needle yes even as a white brah lol

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
@tyroneorkms @Looks234 @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Botb.

I got coils tho 💀

• +1
wtf do i do with my hair it looks like the tyrone in my pfp same hair style

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Fingers coils look the shittiest I'm the early stage lol. Might wanna comb them out and get a dread sponge
Cant get dreads "too white" and also I dont really have the hairtype for it.
So ill just keep them in since i've had coils for aw while. They look good to me. but yeah. Ill send a pic of what it looks like roughly if you want. It's not me in the pic though

• +1
Don't you have 4c? Ideal hair type for this
yea, I do but I doubt my hair will grow longer anymore considering my androgenic alopecia has set in. It just stings bc I've always wanted long hair/dreads from the time when my self-consciousness fully maturated (6th grade) but a combination of parental sabotage & adhd/depression hindering my ability to commit to adequate maintenance wasn't conducive to progress. I compromised and ended up opting for waves in my junior year of hs when the style became trendy and maintained them until about two years ago. Then about a year & 3/4 ago I figured out i was [redacted] and decided to make a concerted effort to grow my hair out but after a few months it became untenable bc of thinning/shedding so yeah I'm just a mourning a bit lol.

are u supposed to regularly sponge ur hair? all I do is pick mine out and it's like an inch long
If you want it to dread and have neater sections yeah

If you pick you're preventing it from locking. If you never combed your hair it'd lock eventually but it'd be on some basquiat j Cole free-form shit

just a nigger coping with nigger shit

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, thecel and oxymoron
Fingers coils look the shittiest I'm the early stage lol. Might wanna comb them out and get a dread sponge
My hair goes past my face is it ok if I just get coils or dreads just look better, the problem with locks is once u get them u can’t take them out, while coils u can and I think look nice what’s your opinion bro

• +1
My hair goes past my face is it ok if I just get coils or dreads just look better, the problem with locks is once u get them u can’t take them out, while coils u can and I think look nice what’s your opinion bro
I took mine out but it took a shitton of time effort lol. Honestly go with the coils if you're on the edge

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
@Sny

• +1
Reactions: Sny