Do energy drinks have calories?

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
Mainly redbull. Serious answers pls I can’t google it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, The Grinch, Deleted member 21766 and 1 other person
Read the can
 
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
yes bro it gives you wings even
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, rand anon, 5.5psl and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
If ur talking about prime it has minimal calories but pumped with artificial sweetener like sucralose which is a potential carcinogen. Just because it doesn’t havr high calories doesn’t make it healthy always read the ingredients
 
It has negative calories, because the energy you gain burns double the calories contained in the drink.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 23558, justleavemealone and 1 other person
11g sugar is that good or bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
11g sugar is that good or bad
Just buy preworkout bruh energy drinks are never gonna be better choice

I drink them too much tbh tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
Just buy preworkout bruh energy drinks are never gonna be better choice

I drink them too much tbh tho
I drink them to down my bland food. It leaves an aftertaste which makes eggs and chicken taste better. That’s the only reason
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 21766
Are you a retard? If it has sugar it has calories. If it doesnt taste like water then it has sugar.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Reformed
11g sugar is that good or bad
how you will look like after it:
1689957725328
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I drink them to down my bland food. It leaves an aftertaste which makes eggs and chicken taste better. That’s the only reason
Bro I drank a normal monster for the first time in years, normally I get zero sugar white or purple or some shit but I got the zero sugar green and it genuinely tasted like farts, I cannot think of a more comparable smell and aftertaste, literal gaseous fecal discharge in my mouth

It was nasty
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
they are mostly suger lol
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Reformed
Are you a retard? If it has sugar it has calories. If it doesnt taste like water then it had sugar.
Yeah tbh I was in the mindset that it’s liquid so it’s fine. I’m coping obv
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Sugar free red bull (light blue) has 0 calories. Regular red bull (dark blue) has 80 calories. Both are bad for your kidneys and brain. If you want caffeine, then just drink black coffee bro.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
Sugar free red bull (light blue) has 0 calories. Regular red bull (dark blue) has 80 calories. Both are bad for your kidneys and brain. If you want caffeine, then just drink black coffee bro.
Cope, even sugar free has calories because those use aspartame which is still 4 calories per gram but its 200x sweeter than sugar and so it has 200x less calories in the drink, and so the amount is so small it can be labeled as 0 calories when in reality there is some; (Less than 5).

@Reformed
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma and Reformed

Similar threads

A
Replies
4
Views
30
AlbanianKing!
A
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
32
yunus22
yunus22
aleksiu
Replies
6
Views
77
foxhead131
foxhead131
livelostlaugh
Replies
33
Views
137
cernoybl
cernoybl
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
0
Views
23
aspiringHardmaxxer
aspiringHardmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top