Do ethnic prettyboys exist?

Where would he fit in the 3 black phenos you underlined in your phenomaxxing thread?
Depends on which one you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Depends on which one you're talking about.
2908044 PHENO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
View attachment 1725531
wtf is jacked chocolate masculine phenotype:lul:? That's like making a just be good looking phenotype

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
That's maesthetic not prettyboy, prettyboys have low dimorphism, that dude has above average dimorphism.
I can understand calling Mukasa maesthetic. His chin is very masculine. But this dude? What makes him too high in dimorphism to be pretty boy? He doesn't have a super dimorphic lower third or pronounced supra orbitals. His strongest features, as is usually the case with most prettyboys, are his eyes, his skin quality and his hair.

Do you consider prime Chico a prettyboy or maesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20056
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20056
I can understand calling Mukasa maesthetic. His chin is very masculine. But this dude? What makes him too high in dimorphism to be pretty boy? He doesn't have a super dimorphic lower third or pronounced supra orbitals. His strongest features, as is usually the case with most prettyboys, are his eyes, his skin quality and his hair.

Do you consider prime Chico a prettyboy or maesthetic?
Ok let me breakdown my logic. Pretty is a term to describe feminine beauty a prettyboy is a guy who usually has lower dimorphism than average and is youthful but still considered attractive by young women, they have a slight androgynous look, think of something like a young Justin Bieber, that's the best example of a prettyboy.

Basically this

Maesthetic is a man who both has maculine features and aestheics, so things like wider fwhr, jaw width, facial leanness, midface ratio, neck etc

This version of Chico clearly has masculine features he isn't exactly a prettyboy he's closer to maesthetic irl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
lol this guy is just a style/niche maxxed normie Indian guy he looks ok
*Bengali
Ah I see, dont get these categories lol its hard for me to tell the difference between masthetic and straight up masc. You should do a post on these terms

• +1
Ok let me breakdown my logic. Pretty is a term to describe feminine beauty a prettyboy is a guy who usually has lower dimorphism than average and is youthful but still considered attractive by young women, they have a slight androgynous look, think of something like a young Justin Bieber, that's the best example of a prettyboy.

Basically this
View attachment 1725616View attachment 1725621

Maesthetic is a man who both has maculine features and aestheics, so things like wider fwhr, jaw width, facial leanness, midface ratio, neck etc

This version of Chico clearly has masculine features he isn't exactly a prettyboy he's closer to maesthetic irl
View attachment 1725640
Where do I fall under?

not exactly prettyboy, def nichemaxxed

no nichemaxxing for ultra dravidians though :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Explain nichemaxxing to me. Which category does he fit, masc, masthetic, prettyboy..? Rate him out of 10,, which type is he, I think he's HTN

Nah look at karchill, an ultra dravidian who has done well as a dancer and has lord knows how many female fans, can even show you even ig you want:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Explain nichemaxxing to me. Which category does he fit, masc, masthetic, prettyboy..? Rate him out of 10,, which type is he, I think he's HTN
PSL wise, yeah he's HTN/PSL 4.5, maybe closer to 5, idk.

I wouldn't say he's a pretty boy exactly cause, while they are more feminine, they still have some masculine traits. He would be a prettyboy if he had a perm or curtains or something, but keeping his hair as long as it is, plus by wearing pearl necklaces and stuff, he's ultra nichemaxxed, his appeal is smaller than your typical prettyboy's, prob only attracts mentally ill bi art hoes

Nah look at karchill, an ultra dravidian who has done well as a dancer and has lord knows how many female fans, can even show you even ig you want:ogre:
it's ovER for my shitskin :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Found this Senegalese Tik Tok boy who seems to have relative success online :

You cannot possibly tell me "he is actually maesthetic!" like you have with other examples posted in this thread @earthwindandfire. Even body wise, the guy is skinny with a small wrist

• +1
Found this Senegalese Tik Tok boy who seems to have relative success online :
View attachment 1781308
View attachment 1781310
You cannot possibly tell me "he is actually maesthetic!" like you have with other examples posted in this thread @earthwindandfire. Even body wise, the guy is skinny with a small wrist
Fair but he's using very obvious filters, what is his name?

• +1
Souleymane Bah. call_me_suli1 on Tik Tok
Ok I've seen his other vids he has prettyboy looks but he looks gay.

• JFL