Do every girl act moody and bitchy in their periods?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Or is it just me?
 
No, its just an excuse for them to be a cunt
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1560 and Danish_Retard
How do you know if a girl is on her period? Are you one of those freaks pthat can smell it? If it's because she has told you that's she's on her period it's just her using it as justification for acting bitchy.
 
Remember I met up with a girl, we got off and she said she was really horny, so I wanted to finger her but she didn't let me she then wanted to give me head but I was bitter and I said if I cant finger her she cant give me head...

2 weeks later she told me she was on her period at the time

so I cucked myself from getting head, what a giga retard, it is what it is
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
yes and when theyre not on their periods also.
 
Depends on your looks ngl
They told me they are hornier during period often
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

ouiii
Replies
7
Views
35
trvechud
trvechud
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
22
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
valentine
Replies
19
Views
48
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
26
ngannou
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top