Do evi threads even happen anymore

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,111
Reputation
33,835
Ever since I got unbanned I haven’t seen anyone get brutally eviscerated

I mis when @AppealGod123 and @Verdam were doing it

Same with htncel


January -may 2026 there was so much drama and it was funny asf
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, Aox Ofwar and Nocturnal
nigga said he misses verdam:hnghn:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, TGUN. and Nocturnal
nigga said he misses verdam:hnghn:
Verdam was one of my favourite users


Before i found out he was a fuckign freak pedo

He was funny. And people liked him
 
Didn't read a single one of those threads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
More homosexual to make an evi thread than sleeping with a man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

ImIsaac
Replies
10
Views
62
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
VohnnyBoy
Replies
4
Views
26
IronMike
IronMike
no1softee
Replies
2
Views
21
no1softee
no1softee
69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
32
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
horseman
Replies
7
Views
76
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hexum.dnd
Back
Top