Do fat kids during puberty(not obese just chubby) become moggers?

D

Deleted member 29155

Think Cavill, Gandy, Drago, Hexum they were all pretty chubby as kids. I was too but now I'm fairly skinny, should I eat as much as possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5.5psl, bishōnenmaxxer and 4 others
I heard a theory that the extra fat on the bones is extra mass causing the bone and jaw muscles to work harder thus grow bigger. but this is just a theory. I have seen many overweight people with more bone mass than skinny people tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Cutecel2001, Deleted member 31944 and 12 others
I heard a theory that the extra fat on the bones is extra mass causing the bone and jaw muscles to work harder thus grow bigger. but this is just a theory. I have seen many overweight people with more bone mass than skinny people tbh.
My brother is chubby and 15 rn, he's 5'4-5'5 literally late bloomer so I hope he becomes a mogger in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ReinerGeist1, Lucid and 2 others
growing up fat is one of the main causes of wide hips.

they all have shitty skeletal tapering.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, aspiringexcel, zura and 6 others
yea you’ll become taller

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, plukee and Deleted member 27452
Nah, don't think so lol, skinny during puberty = mogger frame but boneless face
I was obese for all of my puberty so hopefully ur theory is right

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I was obese for all of my puberty so hopefully ur theory is right
Like full on obese or just a little chubby? If you're full on obese youll stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Like full on obese or just a little chubby? If you're full on obese youll stunt growth
I had a bmi of 30-35 for all my years, im still only 14 but i’m confident my puberty is done cuz I grow a stubble in 2 days and have so much pubic hair. I don’t think it stunted growth tbh cuz now i’m 6’2 and I dropped a lot of weight but the wrong way which caused in skinny fat, but even then I grew 3 inches in 8 months whilst eating no calories or protein

• WTF
I had a bmi of 30-35 for all my years, im still only 14 but i’m confident my puberty is done cuz I grow a stubble in 2 days and have so much pubic hair. I don’t think it stunted growth tbh cuz now i’m 6’2 and I dropped a lot of weight but the wrong way which caused in skinny fat, but even then I grew 3 inches in 8 months whilst eating no calories or protein
ALWAYS BE IN A CALORIC SURPLUS LIL BRO

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 27452
ALWAYS BE IN A CALORIC SURPLUS LIL BRO
no i’m skinny fat so i’m trying to lean down to like 15% bud. althoguh that’s cope cuz again like I said, I was only eating around 1600 calories and still grew 3 inches in 8 months. when my dad was my age he was anorexic and malnourished, he was around 5’6 as where i’m 6’2. my brother was pretty far aswell and he was 5’7-5’9 at my age now he’s 5’11 or 6’

• +1

I think that’s if you’re fat fat (obese) not a bit chubby like the ones mentioned above.

• +1
just lean bulk in puberty

• +1
Think Cavill, Gandy, Drago, Hexum they were all pretty chubby as kids. I was too but now I'm fairly skinny, should I eat as much as possible?
It depends on your diet ect, if you ate lots of protein, meats ect and got chubby then you got all the right nutrients to synthesise testo, HGH ect. If you only ate McDonald’s and got fat then you probably fucked your self over.

• Woah
It depends on your diet ect, if you ate lots of protein, meats ect and got chubby then you got all the right nutrients to synthesise testo, HGH ect. If you only ate McDonald’s and got fat then you probably fucked your self over.
Rn im eating a shit ton of chicken and tuna

14 and 6'2 wtf I'm jealous.
But I'm about to turn 16 and have what you describe but I'm still growing and changing. Wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 29155
But I'm about to turn 16 and have what you describe but I'm still growing and changing. Wouldn't worry too much if I were you.
He's most likely done growing since he's showing signs that puberty is ovER

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
I think so. I was fat during puberty and am 3" taller in adulthood than my brother who was Lean during puberty.
I'm taller than my whole family, been skinny my whole life but was chubby at like 12-14

• +1
no most Chads were skinny lean when they were kids Chad trait being build without training

• +1
  • JFL
no i’m skinny fat so i’m trying to lean down to like 15% bud. althoguh that’s cope cuz again like I said, I was only eating around 1600 calories and still grew 3 inches in 8 months. when my dad was my age he was anorexic and malnourished, he was around 5’6 as where i’m 6’2. my brother was pretty far aswell and he was 5’7-5’9 at my age now he’s 5’11 or 6’
Ye its cuz ur likely eating micronutrient dense food, also skinny fat just means you need to be active imo from what i've read on it

• +1
no most Chads were skinny lean when they were kids Chad trait being build without training

hmmm, theres a trend here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 27452
He's most likely done growing since he's showing signs that puberty is ovER
nigger don’t pray on my downfall, my brother grew a few inches after 14 I can become 6’4

• JFL
  • +1
Ye its cuz ur likely eating micronutrient dense food, also skinny fat just means you need to be active imo from what i've read on it
I don’t even know what micronutrient dense food is and skinny fat no i’m skinny fat cuz I lost weight the wrong way, if I had found out about the blackpill earlier Id be leaner and mroe toned but i’m currently working on it

Just start eating more protein and drinking milk bro
I drink. a couple glasses of milk a day but sometimes I get explosive diarrhea the day after and my ass hurts so much too the point I can’t even walk

althoguh this is rarely only happens once every few weeks

• JFL
I drink. a couple glasses of milk a day but sometimes I get explosive diarrhea the day after and my ass hurts so much too the point I can’t even walk

althoguh this is rarely only happens once every few weeks
You're lactose intolerant?

• +1
lifefuel at this point I jsut need puberty for the facial development purposes let’s jsut pray it hasn’t ended

• JFL
You're lactose intolerant?
I don’t think so but I live inna mexican household so obviously I eat spicy food occasionally and it doesn’t mix well with milk

• JFL

Not always. I was obese yet my hips are normal.

• Woah
If you’re chubby chances are you are getting all the needed nutrients. Also it means you are meso / endomorph which means thick bones.

I was 100kg since age 10 and I grew to be 6'6". My chin and brow stick out. Not necessarily in a good way, some have said it looks like acromegaly.

Based on my parents hights you would expect me to be 6'3". My dad was malnourished as a kid, so maybe my expected hight is actually taller. And maybe nothing is out of order.
But still I am 2-3" taller than expected. So maybe being "well fed" had something to do with it.

I will note, I was a fat kid, but I rarely ate junk food. My parents always made me good food.

My brother is chubby and 15 rn, he's 5'4-5'5 literally late bloomer so I hope he becomes a mogger in the future
15 and 5‘4, trust me i was also that height and was a late bloomer, he wont grow natty. Give hil some hgh

• So Sad
I'm taller than my whole family, been skinny my whole life but was chubby at like 12-14
It's got to be something to do with extra nutrients like Protein and calcium, etc.

I grew up in a rural area mind you and my family only made foods with lots of meats, potatoes, etc. So a fat guy in the city eating McDonald's may not have the same benefits as the nutrient intake is different.

Just my own anecdotal theory though.

• +1
Nigga just because there are some good-looking men who were chubby doesn't mean anything. The same thing could be applied for the opposite.

"Think of all the good-looking people who were lean in their childhood, thus do lean people become bone moggers late in life?"

Must be said that normally chubbier kids have wider bones on average, and the calories and nutrients intake making them taller than all their relatives is legit, I've seen it many times. But if a lean dude with same genes was to eat the same calories and nutrients as the chubby one, he'd prob have the same height or even taller

• JFL
Increased stress on bone increases bone density and thickness, so yes

• Woah
I was chubby as a teen

• JFL

I grew up chubby as a teen. As a kid I was normal.

• JFL
It's got to be something to do with extra nutrients like Protein and calcium, etc.

I grew up in a rural area mind you and my family only made foods with lots of meats, potatoes, etc. So a fat guy in the city eating McDonald's may not have the same benefits as the nutrient intake is different.

Just my own anecdotal theory though.
a mcdonalds meal consists of meats and potatoes 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and Deleted member 29155
I've seen it a couple of times, i just think that they chew more hence applying more force and having better facial growth overall.

• +1
a mcdonalds meal consists of meats and potatoes 😂
Not the same as grass fed beef, etc. But you know that, you're being purposely obtuse because you're an autistic loser who rots on this site all day. Pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24712
most gl people ik were chubby as kids but not fat