Do fat kids during puberty(not obese just chubby) become moggers?

lose weight and youll see how wide ur hips really are
I’ve always had wide hips since childhood

This is was the most lean I ever was at 12 and I still have enormous hips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Not the same as grass fed beef, etc. But you know that, you're being purposely obtuse because you're an autistic loser who rots on this site all day. Pathetic.
if anything, in terms of height the mcdonalds beef is better since it has sugar and hormones added

keep coping

if anything, in terms of height the mcdonalds beef is better since it has sugar and hormones added

keep coping
I don't need to cope as I am 6'3 you retard

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24712
retarded niggas

retarded niggas
Most gl people I know were either lean as a kid, but did sports, or chubby and also did sports like rugby and rowing. The incels were the skinny fat guys who were always lazy and did no physical activity. Cavil did a lot of sports even though he was chubby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Most gl people I know were either lean as a kid, but did sports, or chubby and also did sports like rugby and rowing. The incels were the skinny fat guys who were always lazy and did no physical activity. Cavil did a lot of sports even though he was chubby.
yeah, people who did sports when they were younger, hard contact sports like football, rugby, wrestling or whatever always turn out chads

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
brootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Damn, he was quite fat here. Still managed to mog all his brothers though.
He came from a wealthy background though, he was probably eating lots of high quality food nonetheless, unlike the fatcels growing up in council flats eating frozen chicken nuggets.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall