Do fat people find other fat people attractive?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Literally every part of the brain subconsciously tells us to not associate with a fat person, let alone touch them, let alone breathe the same air as them, let alone kiss them, let alone put our dicks inside of them.

But my question is, if you were fat, would u find other fat people attractive? Or just accept thats the best you can get and deal with it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
I find fat women attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Preoximerianas, Schönling and 7 others
Literally every part of the brain subconsciously tells us to not associate with a fat person, let alone touch them, let alone breathe the same air as them, let alone kiss them, let alone put our dicks inside of them.

evidence?

Not gonna entertain the above comments

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Schönling, KDA Player, AefreTreow and 3 others
Yes, a lot of people find similair people attractive

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive?
Actually I think that can be the case. The couples in the street are normally looksmatches. Ugly guys can date ugly girls. But as an autist I personally won't agree for my looksmatch, I need a stacylite at least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 17829
I personally won't agree for my looksmatch, I need a stacylite at least
I hate people like you. Humble yourself. I can tell ur a low t pale framelet from ur profile picture alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, musclemaxxer, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
I hate people like you. Humble yourself. I can tell ur a low t pale framelet from ur profile picture alone
over for your humor genes

and he has a good frame

If that happens then is weightmatching. Something that is rare in this times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • So Sad
Fat women hypocritically only find fit men attractive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, nidus and 1 other person
If you're horny enough and you have very few options, you're going to have low standards obviously.

This applies to both women and men, which is why fat women are so easy to sleep with even if you are average looking and skinny.
In fact, if you're a skinny guy and you happen to swipe right on a fat woman by accident, you could get messaged very quickly with horny texts from a landwhale.

Personally, I am not attracted to obese women and I know that I don't even need to have such low standards to get women, since I can already attract women of average looks, below average looks, and above average looks, although some require more effort (more messages and more dates).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 17829
fat women will always avoid fat men due to the latter being less ideal in the modern world, though fat men liking fat women is more common

• +1
Reactions: Skrocle
As if men have any choice? Men like anything with female tag over them
fat women will always avoid fat men due to the latter being less ideal in the modern world, though fat men liking fat women is more common

• +1
They might settle for one but genuine attraction is unlikely

• +1
Actually I think that can be the case. The couples in the street are normally looksmatches. Ugly guys can date ugly girls. But as an autist I personally won't agree for my looksmatch, I need a stacylite at least
Same shit here. We standardcels unironically have it the worst. Our brains don't function like that of normal "NT" people in that we find our looksmatch attractive.

Makes dating for us ultra-hard mode.

Ugly NT people just date other ugly people. Ugly autists need supermodels.

• Ugh..
People like people that are simillar to them.

Fat people will date eachother.

The problem lies with if you hate yourself. If you hate yourself you won't want to date somebody who looks like yourself.

• So Sad