B

b12345

Bronze
I’m American

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and Zangano1
pretty much

germany and stereotyped as fat dumb degenerate etc.
That’s facts I hate those type Americans but I’m not like that I will say tho a lot of people in my generation are all fucjed up which is why I want to emigrate to Europe I just don’t know where

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Europeans are cucks, they claim we are more racist than they are. But they are way more racist and blackpilled little shits. America is better than europe at practically everything that's why they're sad little jealous cunts when they see an American visit. Be proud to be American.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, nope and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Europeans are cucks, they claim we are more racist than they are. But they are way more racist and blackpilled little shits. America is better than europe at practically everything that's why they're sad little jealous cunts when they see an American visit. Be proud to be American.
Where r u from

he is probably an overweight low t americuck mutt dog
no but ur sand nigger ass can look through my posts to find my physique, Far from overweight ur just a loser that left ur mullah country peddling in a christian europe country that looks at you like a 3rd world animal

no but ur sand nigger ass can look through my posts to find my physique, Far from overweight ur just a loser that left ur mullah country peddling in a christian europe country that looks at you like a 3rd world animal
I would rape u in a prison cel son

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and nope
Yo what is up with all u look
Max kids talking like this shit😂 hard r is crazy

it's cell, living in a european country and can't even write spell in proper English. Look at you sandy, typical of a 3rd world degenerate refugee.
whatever u get my point cuck

Do people in Germany still do the nazi shit how do peope feel about that stuff and hitler
nah we would just spit on small framed cucks like @PrinceofDarkness other than that they are chill

How old r u I’m from ma
u from boston, I'm 24. You can visit shitty europe but its small af, you can literally travel anywhere within 6 hours or so. You can tell by the loser who's mentioning me cuz he's a triggered pussy since I speak truth.

u from boston, I'm 24. You can visit shitty europe but it’s small af, you can literally travel anywhere within 6 hours or so. You can tell by the loser who's mentioning me cuz he's a triggered pussy since I speak truth.
Nah from the Suberbs lol I recently came back from a trip to Italy and Spain

Europeans make white nationalists in the US look like Nigger Lives Matter protesters.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nah from the Suberbs lol I recently came back from a trip to Italy and Spain
Yeah my friend just went to spain, germany and france. Liked it for a while but said he had a better time in dubai and Japan. The friend is a surgeon, so he makes money no issue. He liked spain the most, even though he is irish/german descent.