Do geeky Black guys have it hard?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
Do you think geeky looking Black guys have it hard?

Black guys especially during their school/college are portrayed to be confident, a role model, getting the girls, losing their virginity at a young age, have perfect bodies, having soft skin, good body language etc

I’m half Black but I can pass a light skinned black guy. I was never confident all throughout my teens because I wasn’t confident, poor body language, had an abnormal vocal tonality, speech impediment, wasn’t popular with girls, socially awkward, super skinny, had scene on my face, had full grown back hair, and remained a virgin until I was 26 and I still never had a girlfriend.

This is what I looked like back in my teens.
CA4E0762 7C5F 4525 BBE9 6B3C1DBE63F0
DBFC557F D347 4125 A3E4 B0A97639DE02
183FA0B9 014B 4420 9C97 D40A699F33AD
63256828 23FE 49FF 9BFC E3E01948CCD1

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Stevensmithgerard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
You look like an asian who put an afro-wig and colored his skin brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mugly, KDA Player, Growth Plate and 28 others

Black guys especially during their school/college are portrayed to be confident, a role model, getting the girls, losing their virginity at a young age, have perfect bodies, having soft skin, good body language etc

I’m half Black but I can pass a light skinned black guy. I was never confident all throughout my teens because I wasn’t confident, poor body language, had an abnormal vocal tonality, speech impediment, wasn’t popular with girls, socially awkward, super skinny, had scene on my face, had full grown back hair, and remained a virgin until I was 26 and I still never had a girlfriend.

View attachment 1168645View attachment 1168646View attachment 1168647View attachment 1168648
How old are you now?.
Do you still not have a girlfriend?
Height?
Your lower third looks like Leroy sane.

You look mixed black with east asian.

From what I've heard, the black guys that do well are the really tall, athletic, clean cut black men.

I do think that you don't fit the stereotype, I'll get my African brothers to chime in
@Blackgymmax @MentalcelTyronelite @africancel @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, doll, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
How old are you now?.
Do you still not have a girlfriend?
Height?
Your lower third looks like Leroy sane.

You look mixed black with east asian.

From what I've heard, the black guys that do well are the really tall, athletic, clean cut black men.

I do think that you don't fit the stereotype, I'll get my African brothers to chime in
@Blackgymmax @MentalcelTyronelite @africancel @tyronelite
Never had one
Just over 6’0” but I’ve always been quite tall so that’s never an issue for me.
I’d say I’m quite athletic in terms of being a fast sprinter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Aspie. British. Mixed Race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Never had one
Damn 26 never had a girl? What's wrong with you? How many girls have you asked out in the past 60 days?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, quakociaptockh, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
Never had one
What's your primary way of meeting women?
Are you neurotypical?
You said you look nerdy but I don't see it, what makes you say that?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Never asked out a girl before
Are you serious? Get off this forum and ask 3 girls out, then come back with the results. 4 years you will be 30. WTF are you going to do then?

• +1
Reactions: doll, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
My black dad walked out on me during my childhood so I was brought by my white mum so I’m wondering if that could be a contributing factor

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, Heguldus, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
BLM BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and tyronelite
Are you serious? Get off this forum and ask 3 girls out, then come back with the results. 4 years you will be 30. WTF are you going to do then?
Good motivation, tbh, does being gl still mean you have to ask out girls? (Not referring to op :feelshaha:)

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and .*my*.
Good motivation, tbh, does being gl still mean you have to ask out girls? (Not referring to op :feelshaha:)
No shit captain obvious.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 8244
What's your primary way of meeting women?
Are you neurotypical?
You said you look nerdy but I don't see it, what makes you say that?
I tried dating apps on/off for nearly 10 years but never succeeded on them. More than of the girls act like they’re too good to respond to your messages and the rest of them purposely dumb down their typing and reply so blunt and short.

I honestly did even though I never wore glasses. I have awkward not very manly voice. My fashion was cheap and outdated. I wore tops of my favourite superheroes and rock bands.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles, Stevensmithgerard and SkinjobCatastrophe
My black dad walked out on me during my childhood so I was brought by my white mum so I’m wondering if that could be a contributing factor
Yes that's I would say is the main cause, but you're an adult so you can't pull that excuse card (or race card just in case). Do what you have to do and you will get the results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe, tyronelite and 1 other person
Yes geeky mutts are failod just like geeky anything. Get a fade, gymmaxx and slay. Mogs many masc blacks that fuck. I know 2 guys who look just like u and they're both virgin weeb vidya copers. One is like 23 and sent his oneitis a fukn love letter in the mail jfl. Both are aspy introverts

• +1
  • WTF
Yes that's I would say is the main cause, but you're an adult so you can't pull that excuse card (or race card just in case). Do what you have to do and you will get the results.
Respect

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and SkinjobCatastrophe
I tried dating apps on/off for nearly 10 years but never succeeded on them. More than of the girls act like they’re too good to respond to your messages and the rest of them purposely dumb down their typing and reply so blunt and short.

I honestly did even though I never wore glasses. I have awkward not very manly voice. My fashion was cheap and outdated. I wore tops of my favourite superheroes and rock bands.
Dating apps are racist, you won't win on there unless you're top 20% ethnic, or white but even then it's like top30% white imo.

Why have you not approached women? How do you expect to have a girlfriend if you don't approach?

You seem introverted

• +1
Dating apps are racist, you won't win on there unless you're top 20% ethnic, or white but even then it's like top30% white imo.

Why have you not approached women? How do you expect to have a girlfriend if you don't approach?

You seem introverted
true tbh:)

• +1

View attachment 1168645View attachment 1168646View attachment 1168647View attachment 1168648
I'll try my best to answer. From my experiences, yes and no. I was the "nerdy" cool black dude growing up. Meaning, I liked video games and anime but I wasn't a straight dweeb. And in middle school and highschool, I was seen as the "cool smart guy" lol. In middle school, I hung around both the nerds and "cool" kids (the gangbangers and sports dudes). I was in anime club in highschool but I also hung around some of the "cool" kids so I got to experience both sides growing up. To get to the point, there are nerdy black women, just as there are nerdy black men. Alot of people don't realize this lol. Like in middle school, there were some femcel types of women who were deemed as "shy" or a bit unattractive/low-tier normies who basically got pushed to the nerds. However, there were also attractive nerdy women who hung around the nerds to and dated them. Most of the nerds in middleschool got girlfriends though. I still have them added on facebook and their dating life still isn't lacking in adulthood. The same case was for highschool. Most of them had girlfriends. Anime club = alot of dweebs. And even the dudes in it managed to get girlfriends. The only people who didn't were the people who were legit borderline retarded (no offense). I mentioned this before but even this nerdy hispanic dude managed to get this fine as curvy black girl (who was also a bit nerdy herself).

This dude was a big nerd growing up and has always been pulling chicks. He was also pulling white girls in college:
Photopic

• +1
Doesn't matters, do you have BBC ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

You seem introverted

You’re right but I’m not going to play the race card because that’s just increase to my limited beliefs.

There’s many reason why I never approached women:
-Don’t like the sound of my own voice
-Addition to fear of rejection I also fear about being a creep
-Women never found me attractive
-I don’t want women to pick on my awkwardness
-I never felt worthy and qualified

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
You’re right but I’m not going to play the race card because that’s just increase to my limited beliefs.

There’s many reason why I never approached women:
-Don’t like the sound of my own voice
-Addition to fear of rejection I also fear about being a creep
-Women never found me attractive
-I don’t want women to pick on my awkwardness
-I never felt worthy and qualified

Yeah you smells high inhib at miles

The only reason on average black men have more success with some young women is literally because they are NT and low inhib.

You could do drugs tbh...

• +1
Yeah you smells high inhib at miles

The only reason on average black men have more success with some young women is literally because they are NT and low inhib.

You could do drugs tbh...

Also OP it's time to put your hair on your fucking forhead I am not kidding at all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Stevensmithgerard and SkinjobCatastrophe
You look normie op you are not ugly by any means how tf will you get a girl friend if you never ask girls out??

I know this place likes to cope but even chad has to approach girls only give iois to chad but he still has to do the work..

As a normie guy you should be chasing/asking them out if you ever want a gf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
I still got a long way to go but I made significant amount of improvement in recent years

73E4F8D6 09D8 4150 993C 01086FC3F8C1
0B3FC4F7 321C 4E18 9B1D D65BAA85C0C3
C4DAB978 E6A4 41B0 827B 72360F27944B
43ECEA41 1AF2 4E97 AC9A 870CB6A57124
74AF92CF 1DDA 490B BEED 9B5A07CB8436
31E2633B 1674 4F26 9310 D2866E1D24E3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and tyronelite
Nerdy or geeky doesn't mean a thing nowadays, anime and videogames are normies hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 761
You look normie op you are not ugly by any means how tf will you get a girl friend if you never ask girls out??

I know this place likes to cope but even chad has to approach girls only give iois to chad but he still has to do the work..

As a normie guy you should be chasing/asking them out if you ever want a gf ngl
Those pics were taken back in the early 2010s. I just put more recent pics of myself in this thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
You don't look black, so you don't have the "black halo effect"
You look latino

• +1
I am also half black. For the black halo to work you have to be somewhat on the thug spectrum whether it be clothes, or just being low inhib in general. Girls want to feel like they're fucking a BLACK guy. If you would have braided your hair, got tatted and had fashion sense you wouldn't be a virgin.

• +1
  • +1
You don't look black, so you don't have the "black halo effect"
You look latino
No one ever said to me before

• +1
I am also half black. For the black halo to work you have to be somewhat on the thug spectrum whether it be clothes, or just being low inhib in general. Girls want to feel like they're fucking a BLACK guy. If you would have braided your hair, got tatted and had fashion sense you wouldn't be a virgin.
This is me last month ago
04B2DCAE 251D 420F BC33 25B6BB84522E

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Stevensmithgerard, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and grimy
  • +1
  • WTF
Every non chad have it hard regardless of what autists here would say about being nt

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11963, TeraCope54 and 6 others

TLDR: If you're a dark skinned nerd like the post I linked, you basically shot yourself in the foot. Black people thrive on tinder but mostly due to BBC halo and sexual appeal and thuggish demeanor. To get action as a dark skin you'd have way more succes when gymmaxxed and thugmaxxed.

BUT... this doesn't apply to you as strongly because you're light skinned. so you're good. You don't have to thug maxx or any of that shit. You've got a high trust face, NT demeanor, not ugly at all.

I'd say for personal advice: keep hitting the gym, match your clothes more with the fact that you have tats. Get rid of the lil yachty haircut cause short hair suits you better. Other than that you're good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and RealLifeJoker
Is there any bars where females around your age hang out there? It sounds like you aren't the type to do well at the packed younger crowd places but I get most of my action (when I am at my good weight) just by going to bars where I know females frequent. If they are single and in there they are looking for action usually as long as you meet their minimum looks requirement. I think you would do alright with picking up some females if you stay in your looks range.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and RealLifeJoker
Is there any bars where females around your age hang out there? It sounds like you aren't the type to do well at the packed younger crowd places but I get most of my action (when I am at my good weight) just by going to bars where I know females frequent. If they are single and in there they are looking for action usually as long as you meet their minimum looks requirement. I think you would do alright with picking up some females if you stay in your looks range.
Oh right, thanks for the heads up

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Lawton88

Dating apps is all about sex appeal - if you're not psl 5.5 and above then you should be showing your body (abs). Blacks especially dark skin black guys are known to be athletic and NT so being a nerdy black kid is a huge failo - women who are attracted to blacks want black guys with high sex appeal. Only white guys can get away with being nerdy. My advice to you, which sounds cliche is that: get in the gym and improve your physique, get a good haircut/hairstyle, and dress in trendy outfits - your face is slightly above average so these would help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: Zias and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
  • +1
crazy that a guy like you is wasting so much potential. What kept you away from talking to women?
I lacked confidence in myself and I’ve always been very naive which lead me to bullied a lot in my youth and I thought women never found me attractive because I’ve always appeared invisible to them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SkinjobCatastrophe and .*my*.