all blacks have shit smv if not gym maxxed (toronto no nigger zone)

Insane cope

Tell that to him

He's like 5.5psl max, look how he looks next to meeks
Images 29 2
Download 9

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
someone did a tinder exp like this on here and mulatto chad actually out performed the arab white passing chad AND white chad and the chadrone didnt even look that good
these experiments literally prove nothing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
someone did a tinder exp like this on here and mulatto chad actually out performed the arab white passing chad AND white chad and the chadrone didnt even look that good
It depends on the specific person being used basically

Middle Eastern, White and Mulatto are on par

Someone like Oussama Guessoum would mog any mulatto probably. Only someone like Tyler Maher might mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
It depends on the specific person being used basically

Middle Eastern, White and Mulatto are on par

Someone like Oussama Guessoum would mog any mulatto probably. Only someone like Tyler Maher might mog him

this is a middle eastern guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zias and Deleted member 6273
Fuck no. That’s why middle eastern a have to larp as Italian. Ethnic=falio

5FDCAD93 D4A2 4BEB 9AD3 A893B5889EB4

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and AhmedBakr

Attachments

• rone.jpg
    rone.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 30mins.jpeg
    30mins.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 47
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
Middle eastern Chads can put tyrones to shame. Do you really think this guy can be beaten by a random Tyrone on an international level? Jfl no. All they might have is Muslim failo sometimes.
View attachment 1160524View attachment 1160526
isn’t this guy a turk lol?

i don’t think it’s fair to include him for “ME” chads, he probably is at least partially a balkan rape baby even tho he’s turkish

this is a true me chaddamlite imo

ITT: a bunch of retards fighting like rats over what pheno mogs

just focus on ur own situation, smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 6273
Imagine coping with the name cos u have no other copes left
Imagine thinking he mogs mullatos. Mullatos have ideal coloring. Ousamma looks like a pale nerd.
0FFDF53A 83D8 4C8D 8A94 E464F72B9D4F
D21E74C8 BEF6 44D3 B0B8 8012354859C6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
the guy on the top wouldnt get more than 10 matches in my city btw lol. my city is giga competitive
Arabincel said 60 in 12 hrs without body halo for the top guy
100 in 4 hrs with body halo for hirthik

like, it literally doesnt matter how good a black dude looks, hes always capped by being dark. it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr

Brutal pill for blacks. If they aren't gymmaxxed they're invisible to women. They get objectified into oblivion due to sexual appeal but if they don't have the body or bbc to back it up they're worthless :lul::lul::lul:

His other post:

So I haven't gotten a like in something around 5-6 weeks. I have no clue if it's me, the app, or something nefarious going on with girls in my area. I tried photo feeler and got some decent scores. However, that doesn't seem to be transferring over well to the app. Does anyone know what I should do?​

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero, fogdart and 2 others
Arabincel said 60 in 12 hrs without body halo for the top guy
100 in 4 hrs with body halo for hirthik
ah not bad. but like he did about as good as this black dude face alone

Attachments

• 46519649_1033600603487271_963847423510183936_n.jpg
    46519649_1033600603487271_963847423510183936_n.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
ah not bad. but like he did about as good as this black dude face alone
He looks good man

The top guy and this black are about same Psl like 5.5 ish

Top curry would lose mog battles on here to the black guy in fact

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
like, it literally doesnt matter how good a black dude looks, hes always capped by being dark. it is what it is.
It's the same with curries

This guy performed horribly
BjOPnzJCcAAwCo3

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
this was kinda cope, he told me he used a boost for this as well
I mean even with boost 79 likes in an hour on face pics alone is pretty good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AhmedBakr
He looks good man

The top guy and this black are about same Psl like 5.5 ish

Top curry would lose mog battles on here to the black guy in fact
i still think that black dude looks like this. his nose looks like a botched dorito

• +1
indeed. darkskin is legit a gigafailo. id be incel if it wasnt for roid maxxing.
Surely u can fuck irl

I think most blacks slay irl by being loud and rowdy and NT rather than online

Surely u can fuck irl

I think most blacks slay irl by being loud and rowdy and NT rather than online
no i do good on tinder, but ive tested my pics pre nose job no body halo n shit and id get like 5 matches in a day now vs 100 in a day. back in the days i did a tinder test with colored contacts and used a filter to look mulatto passing and i swear to god every other woman was matching me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, AhmedBakr and 1 other person
Brutal pill for blacks. If they aren't *thugmaxxed they're invisible to women. They get objectified into oblivion due to sexual appeal but if they don't have the body or bbc to back it up they're worthless :lul::lul::lul:
It’s because he looks like a nerd. Only white guys can get away with things like this.

8A98F2DB 0AE0 4B1B 8A5C F286691BE76C

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
It’s because he looks like a nerd. Only white guys can get away with things like this.

View attachment 1160655
no lmfao its just cuz hes darkskin. thats literally it. its the same at ALL LEVELS. dark skin alone is one of the biggest fucking failos you can have i guarentee that i would have infinite smv if i just mulatto frauded

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
no lmfao its just cuz hes darkskin. thats literally it. its the same at ALL LEVELS. dark skin alone is one of the biggest fucking failos you can have i guarentee that i would have infinite smv if i just mulatto frauded
I’ve seen the ugliest black guys with girls. Nt is all that matters for them.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234

Brutal pill for blacks. If they aren't gymmaxxed they're invisible to women. They get objectified into oblivion due to sexual appeal but if they don't have the body or bbc to back it up they're worthless :lul::lul::lul:

His other post:

So I haven't gotten a like in something around 5-6 weeks. I have no clue if it's me, the app, or something nefarious going on with girls in my area. I tried photo feeler and got some decent scores. However, that doesn't seem to be transferring over well to the app. Does anyone know what I should do?​

He's an average face black and he struggles on Tinder exactly like an average face white

Tinder is for above average people

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart and Looks234