do girls approach first in highschool?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
before i met my current gf (she approached) i was only getting approaches 1 or so times a month, although when in social circles i got a lot of iois, are girls just high inhib in highschool?

even when i get approached its just simple "can i have your insta" that usually led up to nothing. so whats the social dynamic in highschool

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, shalomnigga and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Primalsplit, blmratiopiggypoop and 14 others
Women won’t approach a man unless he looks like this:

4EAD1E77 79A5 4637 9C33 A019194EE704

• Hmm...
Reactions: PiwoTesco
Women won’t approach a man unless he looks like this:

View attachment 2663389
when i was a 10th grader i told a girl i liked her and before she didnt even look at me, then she started to be the one approaching me every time she saw me, why wouldnt they approach, she had a 100% success rate

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
welcome to my ignore list
i made a thread about this situation like a week ago lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Sanguinius
idk all the girls that liked me did approach me yes, but the ones i liked were approached by me Obviously..!!! and i did not fumble it

idk all the girls that liked me did approach me yes, but the ones i liked were approached by me Obviously..!!! and i did not fumble it
how did the ones who approached vs you approach treat you

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
how did the ones who approached vs you approach treat you
both treated me like shit why? its not that im ugly or anything, i was on sum beta shit, not anymore tho, girls call me ''cool boy'' jfl

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
I was approached three times by women and once by a man in HS and I'm a boneless MTN with autism.
i have autism too dont worry.... you should be low inhib.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
both treated me like shit why? its not that im ugly or anything, i was on sum beta shit, not anymore tho, girls call me ''cool boy'' jfl
cause i dont notice a difference either, i played a game at the beginning of the school year to see how many iois i can get in a social circle that i put my self in, i was like 80% success rate, most were obvious but some were prob schizo

maybe nt is true king

• JFL
cause i dont notice a difference either, i played a game at the beginning of the school year to see how many iois i can get in a social circle that i put my self in, i was like 80% success rate, most were obvious but some were prob schizo

maybe nt is true king
wait you are blackpilled?....., truth is bluepill, no matter how ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE how big dick u have or whatever u got, that qualifies as redeeming for woman doesnt matter, if ur personality is dogshit and ur retarded, yeah sure you will fuck a lot of women thats the upside and you can do all that one night stands but, what if u want something more? like actual relationships... do you think your looks will save you there?? do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!!!!!! imagine this: you and your so called gf are having a date right... and you are just too autistic to bring up an a normal topic to talk about. and you both sit there , not talking cuz u might say some deranged shit. awkward as shit, next day u get dumped. no one wants a boring shy autistic nigga as their bf or spouse. its the truth... also u wont be loved if u have autism, most of the humans might show sympathy for impaired people and pity them in public but, they are laughing at them fosho

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and esoterik
wait you are blackpilled?....., truth is bluepill, no matter how ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE how big dick u have or whatever u got, that qualifies as redeeming for woman doesnt matter, if ur personality is dogshit and ur retarded, yeah sure you will fuck a lot of women thats the upside and you can do all that one night stands but, what if u want something more? like actual relationships... do you think your looks will save you there?? do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!!!!!! imagine this: you and your so called gf are having a date right... and you are just too autistic to bring up an a normal topic to talk about. and you both sit there , not talking cuz u might say some deranged shit. awkward as shit, next day u get dumped. no one wants a boring shy autistic nigga as their bf or spouse. its the truth... also u wont be loved if u have autism, most of the humans might show sympathy for impaired people and pity them in public but, they are laughing at them fosho
yeah, at first i was really awkward with my gf when we first talked, whenever i was with her my brain just shut off and she could tell. also girls or even males are really tight and cool in the beginning but as we hang out more they deteriate away and stop talking to me. autism sucks

• +1
I was a bloated mentalcel in high school and they still approached me

Btw I'm 6'3

• +1
yeah, at first i was really awkward with my gf when we first talked, whenever i was with her my brain just shut off and she could tell. also girls or even males are really tight and cool in the beginning but as we hang out more they deteriate away and stop talking to me. autism sucks
See thats what im saying, no one wants to be alone with a guy that is too shy and cant talk or is boring asshit

See thats what im saying, no one wants to be alone with a guy that is too shy and cant talk or is boring asshit
its because as a child i was ugly as fuck. i was always bullied, even now by my old "friends" they view me on the same placement on the social ladder and are surprised i get good female attention, while new people i meet understand, i have HEAVY abused dog syndrome, whenever a girl talks to me i just asume shes going to try to use me or her friends are daring her to talk to me

• So Sad
its because as a child i was ugly as fuck. i was always bullied, even now by my old "friends" they view me on the same placement on the social ladder and are surprised i get good female attention, while new people i meet understand, i have HEAVY abused dog syndrome, whenever a girl talks to me i just asume shes going to try to use me or her friends are daring her to talk to me
over for you, i dotn care about girls tbh not yet atleast cuz im 17. yes for most of them niggas its the age for all that sex having n shit but not for me,... its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
over for you, i dotn care about girls tbh not yet atleast cuz im 17. yes for most of them niggas its the age for all that sex having n shit but not for me,... its over for me
eh i get above average treatment from girls so i dont mind anymore, still surgerymaxxing for the lolz

• JFL
yep nt is king in middle school / high school, i spent my teen years on games constantly
meanwhile uglier shorter younger guys make tons of memories with our crushes

• +1
nigga really said should i settle down

• JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
eh i get above average treatment from girls so i dont mind anymore, still surgerymaxxing for the lolz
u get treatment from girls.?!!! bro whenever im with my friends and we are talking about something, if girls come at us im always the one who is not SEEN THERE, i become invisible not even my friends see me loool

u get treatment from girls.?!!! bro whenever im with my friends and we are talking about something, if girls come at us im always the one who is not SEEN THERE, i become invisible not even my friends see me loool
recent treatment oct- dec 2023 (Switched to iphone so dif text messages in some)

ehh online shit aint it. I Get all them girls drool over me online only to not be seen irl cuz i dont know? im that invisible

g
i know all the girls irl from my school

you can see my non nt when a girl said she would cheat for me and i said "bruh", its really bad. cant fix non nt either, its literally a curse

• JFL
i know all the girls irl from my school

you can see my non nt when a girl said she would cheat for me and i said "bruh", its really bad. cant fix non nt either, its literally a curse
well look my classmate literally confessed to me in insta messages but next day im just invisible

well look my classmate literally confessed to me in insta messages but next day im just invisible
stab her in the throat immediately for playing you like that, what if her friends dared her or she needed attenton, thats the type of abused dog syndrome im scared of

• JFL
stab her in the throat immediately for playing you like that, what if her friends dared her or she needed attenton, thats the type of abused dog syndrome im scared of
no, i dont care tbh, its that i might actually be invisible and delusionmaxx

send pm of face to me what do u look like ur slaying k h
old pic of me looking like a oldcel was rated htn by most users even harsh users, but that angle was so looksminned

also meh slays, some of them were htb + sluts which is a shit combo

yes they will usually ask for your socials if they think you are cute

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Ur are normie bro. Get over it.

get over what dumb nigga, i show you diff iois every argument lmao
This doesn't mean shit. I got iois when I looked like a terrorist low LTN. Suck a dick nigga

This doesn't mean shit. I got iois when I looked like a terrorist low LTN. Suck a dick nigga
i had more laycount at 14-16 than u had in your life

before i met my current gf (she approached) i was only getting approaches 1 or so times a month, although when in social circles i got a lot of iois, are girls just high inhib in highschool?

even when i get approached its just simple "can i have your insta" that usually led up to nothing. so whats the social dynamic in highschool
If youre good looking

if you're a chad, everyone in school approaches you lul

• +1
Reactions: Kamui