do girls like getting d pics

8incheer

8incheer

Iron
i have noticed on reddit and few other sites when the question is asked everyone says that they dont like it
but when the pics are posted you'd see a good amout glazing it
what does this mean :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and murdah
i have noticed on reddit and few other sites when the question is asked everyone says that they dont like it
they only like dick pics from chad

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Swarthy Knight, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 9 others
Only from tyrone's BBC

yes lmao at comedians and reddit sites that say that shit idk why :feelskek:

only if they are into u don’t go around sending random cock pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe, Imretarded?, murdah and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Swarthy Knight, MoggerM and 3 others
chad could send a picture of his shit and they'd reply back with heart emojis :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
Blackpill mfs really think they got women all figured out then ask shit like this :feelswhy:

It means those girls are actually homosexual guys larping as women online.

Seriously, nudes are one of the main right-in-your-face proof that men and women's libido and gaze are not the same at all.

If women were as looks based as men, and actually got as sexually stimulated over the male body than women's, male nudes would actually be more of a thing. Maybe to the point where men having solo onlyfans would cater just as much as it does to women. But notice this is not the case. When has a regular women ever seriously asked for your nudes? Your immediately seen as a wierdo.

My observation is that while women do have a looks based attraction model, its less prominent than mans, as mens bodies and preposition is more directly affected by the women template than a womans. Which is why, women seem to be more picky with mates. This attraction seems to be primarily based on preselection. Also the reason social media works better for women economically as men have more of a visually stimulated based attraction model. This enables them to remotely accumulate and leverage the pros of that, with laws or lack of mitigating the losses. Which is why acts to monetize social media platforms, have been one of the main evils when it comes to injustices between man and women today. Especially social media platforms like onlyfans.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i believe that unless your cock is exceptional and she is just a size queen slut in which case you can get away with your cock being your entire personality, they only like or care about your cock if they already like you. that's why you hear from guys who say she told him she loved his cock during sex it was so big etc but then he pissed her off and they broke up and then she's telling people he has a small dick etc.

Some girls are slutty as fuck (most), but it depends

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Only if you're 8x6. If your dick looks small (6 inches) don't even think about it (unless you're Chad in which case it doesn't matter unless you're sub 6 inches)

No

71411.jpg

Yeah, they love it. Even if it's small

Seriously, nudes are one of the main right-in-your-face proof that men and women's libido and gaze are not the same at all.

If women were as looks based as men, and actually got as sexually stimulated over the male body than women's, male nudes would actually be more of a thing. Maybe to the point where men having solo onlyfans would cater just as much as it does to women. But notice this is not the case. When has a regular women ever seriously asked for your nudes? Your immediately seen as a wierdo.

My observation is that while women do have a looks based attraction model, its less prominent than mans, as mens bodies and preposition is more directly affected by the women template than a womans. Which is why, women seem to be more picky with mates. This attraction seems to be primarily based on preselection. Also the reason social media works better for women economically as men have more of a visually stimulated based attraction model. This enables them to remotely accumulate and leverage the pros of that, with laws or lack of mitigating the losses. Which is why acts to monetize social media platforms, have been one of the main evils when it comes to injustices between man and women today. Especially social media platforms like onlyfans.
Looks do matter for women, but I think women's attraction are also based on personality factors. It's why low inhib is generally attractive to women and high inhib is a turnoff to women whereas a low inhib woman isn't more attractive to men and a high inhib woman isn't less attractive to men.

A handsome man that does onlyfans will get very few female subscribers. The vast majority of his subscribers will be gay men.

You can’t disprove the blackpill autist

women only like thrist traps, never actually send your dick they just want to be teased.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
they only like dick pics from chad
no, they only like big dicks

unless you mean girls perceive you as a chad if you have a big dick pic

They like it when they actually like you and are sexually attracted to you. If you're a random subhuman then they hate it. In any case, most don't like it sent so quickly