Do girls mind if you stare at them at gym....

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
why else would they wear revealing body fitting gym clothes if they don't want you to see?

:feelsthink:
Going to go kill some time at the gym since I can't fall asleep. :sick:

they only want Chad to see it... are you Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Tricky, Swagwaffle, babyfaceframecel and 1 other person
I know how you feel bruh, I wanna rip their yoga pants tbh

If you're Chad: they will strip naked and ask to fuck
If you're Chadlite: They will like it
If you're sub 7: They will pretend to be oblivious
If you're sub 5: They will call the police
if you're sub 3: They will call upon their orbiters to lynch you

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Got into a verbal fight (almost a fist fight) with a bodybuilder at the gym just now. rip
He saw me get on a machine and within seconds comes and asks how many sets
I had left, I instantly got angry and raged at him by saying I just got on the machine
and you say me. He then tried started showing attitude at which point I almost punched him.
Another member then diffused the situation.

It wasn't even my fault wtf. Everyone started staring at me after so I left the gym.

Got into a verbal fight (almost a fist fight) with a bodybuilder at the gym just now. rip
I had left, I instantly got angry and raged at him by saying I just got on the machine
and you say me. He then tried started showing attitude at which point I almost punched him.

It wasn't even my fault wtf. Everyone started staring at me after so I left the gym.
proud of you

JFL at fighting roided bodybuilders.

I need to sleep, I'm going crazy.

your stories save my life

He had muscles but I'm 6'1 and he was a manlet. I could've held my own seriously.
Be careful though boyo, some roided dudes are pretty unstable.

He had muscles but I'm 6'1 and he was a manlet. I could've held my own seriously.
Brutal heightpill.
Muscles are cope, only bones matter
5'7 bodybuilder = laughable
6'7 lanklet = beast

• +1
Reactions: badromance and nattycel
@nattycel ily dude

he seemed to be even more unstable than me
373.jpg

I'm not the one to start a fight bro seriously. I think you're right, he seemed to be even more unstable than me.

I love u guys on this forum too. Really helps me cope with problems :(

Yeah man, you should be proud of yourself.
When people stared at you they were probably admiring your bravery and manliness

High t

If you're Chad: they will strip naked and ask to fuck
If you're Chadlite: They will like it
If you're sub 7: They will pretend to be oblivious
If you're sub 5: They will call the police
if you're sub 3: They will call upon their orbiters to lynch you
That's why I will never approach foids until I'm completely looksmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: badromance

based af
Frame and height>muscles tbh
block>v-taper

That's why I will never approach foids until I'm completely looksmaxed.
Approaching as a sub 6 (PSL rating of course) is a fucking meme. You have a better chance of tripping and falling into a vagina than for this method to work.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel, Never_Began and badromance
idk
my shoulders are broad, my waist got a bit bigger(bloatmaxx meme) but my hips are relatively narrow
just continue growing out your waist and eventually you will be blockmaxxed @Nibba @averageblokecel

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
just continue growing out your waist and eventually you will be blockmaxxed @Nibba @averageblokecel
R E C T A N G L E maxing

R E C T A N G L E maxing
we shitpost a lot about blockmaxxing but really my block build gives me literal advantage when fighting (AGAINST UNTRAINED DUDES AKA 97% OF POPULATION, PLS DON'T JUMP ON ME ANY MORE)

we shitpost a lot about blockmaxxing but really my block build gives me literal advantage when fighting (AGAINST UNTRAINED DUDES AKA 97% OF POPULATION, PLS DON'T JUMP ON ME ANY MORE)
It's legit. Wider waist= better core protection and power. Bigger base.

Also most MMA fighters and wrestlers are literal R E C T A N G L E S

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Chads can pull out their dicks and start fapping unnoticed

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
they really dont but they mind getting approached