Do good looking guys get called ugly ever?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Theory:
Good looking guys can sometimes be called ugly or unattractive. However people are less likely to call genuinely unattractive people ugly or unattractive. Therefore, if you’ve been called unattractive it could possibly mean your not. Likewise if you’ve never been called unattractive you probably are

Yeah it's true, unless it's someone you have beef with or a young kid with no social awareness.

What’s the logic? Why would you tell someone he’s ugly other than being bitter/jealous on him?

What’s the logic? Why would you tell someone he’s ugly other than being bitter/jealous on him?
Depends on context. If a friend says it to then it could mean the opposite. But if your in an argument with a person who legitimately dislikes you and it’s said, it probably comes from a position of truth

Happened to me few times, class ends dude in my class randomly comes up to me says '' you are ugly you know that right'' i can see what @KrissKross is saying it would be flat out disrespect if that person would be genuinely ugly, not the other way around if you not bad looking getting called ugly is not a big of a deal.

so wha
Happened to me few times, class ends dude in my class randomly comes up to me says '' you are ugly you know that right'' i can see what @KrissKross is saying it would be flat out disrespect if that person would be genuinely ugly, not the other way around if you not bad looking getting called ugly is not a big of a deal.
So what would you say the motivation for that dude in your class to say that was in that case?

Ugly, no. Unattractive, no.

Depends, if normies want to rip into you they'll find flaws in your appearance faster than any incel/lookismer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and dogtown
Someone called op ugly now he is coping.it's over bro just ldar.

Depends on context. If a friend says it to then it could mean the opposite. But if your in an argument with a person who legitimately dislikes you and it’s said,
Lol so someone who dislikes you might tell you the truth instead of trying to put you down with every tool possible.