Self-hate is ugly

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I don’t mean it in the typical normie way where you flippantly dismiss everything and act smug about it, but as a sort of a… post-hoc realization, it's almost like regret.

Like, yeah, I'm annoying. I'm genuinely ugly and too old to do anything about it, but the self-flagellation routine that I do is part of that, even when most of it comes from a valid place.
Sometimes... some people just come too subhuman to even complain about it in the manner that would tug at your heartstrings; it makes too much sense (if you could see my face you would get it).
It's all "bad" but I wasn't really "denied" anything.

There's no catharsis in my crying on incel forums because it doesn't change much: this website will die and my disjointed writing will go down with it–gross, fetishistic, subpar.
I thought about deleting my account many times but I never could go through with it because it just seems redundant, it won't undo the posts.

I try to take a few steps back to be a bit funny and lighthearted but the countless other users do it better…
There is no inherent tragedy to my boring life. I used to fear that nothing was going to change and nothing ever did. I really have nothing to say.

“Everything that you’ll ever do in your life is one big cope” theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel, nope and 7 others
I don’t mean it in the typical normie way where you flippantly dismiss everything and act smug about it, but as a sort of a… post-hoc realization, it's almost like regret.

Like, yeah, I'm annoying. I'm genuinely ugly and too old to do anything about it, but the self-flagellation routine that I do is part of that, even when most of it comes from a valid place.
Sometimes... some people just come too subhuman to even complain about it in the manner that would tug at your heartstrings; it makes too much sense (if you could see my face you would get it).
It's all "bad" but I wasn't really "denied" anything.

There's no catharsis in my crying on incel forums because it doesn't change much: this website will die and my disjointed writing will go down with it–gross, fetishistic, subpar.
I try to take a few steps back to be a bit funny and lighthearted but the countless other users do it better…
There is no inherent tragedy to my boring life. I used to fear that nothing was going to change and nothing ever did. I really have nothing to say.

dnr

everything ends at Sunyavada

i'll only hate myself if I don't try to ascend

Sanju

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
that thought has been haunting me for a while now

pretty sure that theory is true
DCF76FEC B2A6 4C0C A9D2 3A48D80FCFA2