Do good surgeons accept cash payments

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
Only in the Soviet Union

Only in the Soviet Union
Based, russia doesnt have an extradition treaty with america anyway so i can flee there after committing mass robbery for surgery money

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Surgery for what?

Surgery for what?
I still want the genio for projection (surgeon said 2mm reccomended, 4mm max) I also want cryotherapy on my lovehandles because testosterone mobilizes fat stores to your lovehandle area, and i also induced fat tissue hyperplasia from growth hormone, so despite being shredded i still carry all my fat in my lovehandles

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I still want the genio for projection (surgeon said 2mm reccomended, 4mm max) I also want cryotherapy on my lovehandles because testosterone mobilizes fat stores to your lovehandle area, and i also induced fat tissue hyperplasia from growth hormone, so despite being shredded i still carry all my fat in my lovehandles

did your face lean on roids or is it still bloated?

did your face lean on roids or is it still bloated?
I was a bloated kid, hormones and leaning out took the fat and bloat off but again i probably induced some hyperplasia of fat cells with growth hormone, so im thinking if i want true death face or to worry less about gaining weight (i have lightly hollowed cheeks in all lighting already) then i should try some cryolipolysis

I was a bloated kid, hormones and leaning out took the fat and bloat off but again i probably induced some hyperplasia of fat cells with growth hormone, so im thinking if i want true death face or to worry less about gaining weight (i have lightly hollowed cheeks in all lighting already) then i should try some cryolipolysis

be careful with that shit, it literally deformed a female model couple years back

it’s risky. Might as well try kybella

Just personally and for my specific bone structure i would reall like to have deathface (my zygos are huge and high set, im really sst on getting deathface)

It looks like that just gets rid of submental fat. I dont really have submental fat i just want to get literally every last ounce of fat off my cheeks, like o’pry

JFL not ounce, more like every last gram of fat off my cheeks