Do HGH injections increase the rate of growth plate senescence?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Do growth hormone injections (of any sort) cause growth plates to close sooner?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
yes nigga with just hgh ull only grow .5 to 1 inch cuz they finna fuse wich is why u got an AI on the side ND not cazy amounts of hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
I won’t take AI though due to acne so

yes nigga with just hgh ull only grow .5 to 1 inch cuz they finna fuse wich is why u got an AI on the side ND not cazy amounts of hgh

why do some of these people grow 3+ inch? how can one replicate this?

why do some of these people grow 3+ inch? how can one replicate this?

basicaly he says AI+HGH
there is also an ultimate stack that will give u like 5 inches to ur heigh as long as ur plates are open but id have to find it lmk if u want it

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

basicaly he says AI+HGH
there is also an ultimate stack that will give u like 5 inches to ur heigh as long as ur plates are open but id have to find it lmk if u want it

sure why not. post it.

• +1

basicaly he says AI+HGH

I want it give me it. Also do I have to do AI?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
how and what doses do I take
Also where to buy it
Idk where to buy but dosages are
bmn111:15ug/kg
KY: .1mg/kg
Hgh:idk
Ai:idk

Run stack for 1 and a half years for 4-5 inches and you can also take more then what i said because that's just the starting dosage

• +1
yea and double your risk of cancer and heart disease, good to use if you want to add genetic health problems to ur life starting at 40 yo

What about unwanted face growth?
Nose, ears, changes in vision etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Growth Plate
yea and double your risk of cancer and heart disease, good to use if you want to add genetic health problems to ur life starting at 40 yo
That's if u run them for a period of longer then 4 years or something , 1 year u should be good 2 years is pushing it but you'll be good..m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Yes AI is necessary
Bmn111,ky19382 and hgh+ai
Bro said he gained round 5 inches
But I’m also 22 so probably not gonna work anyways

That's if u run them for a period of longer then 4 years or something , 1 year u should be good 2 years is pushing it but you'll be good..m
dude your avi

if you are healthy, and you have not grown in the last year probably yes. check if you want.
Nah it’s over for me. 5’10.5 without shoes time to rope

Nah it’s over for me. 5’10.5 without shoes time to rope
im 0.2 inch shorter. I see some notable height increases from late hypothyroid individuals, so I am checking growth plates. Am aiming for 9'8 height. :)

im 0.2 inch shorter. I see some notable height increases from late hypothyroid individuals, so I am checking growth plates. Am aiming for 9'8 height. :)
Yep I want 6 ft that isn’t ideal of course but I could fraud with shoes to about 6’2

I would love to use some growth inducing compound to at least accelerate my hair growth but I don't wanna risk my nose getting even bigger than it already is

I would love to use some growth inducing compound to at least accelerate my hair growth but I don't wanna risk my nose getting even bigger than it already is
my nose is very thin, except for the end. I will get a nose job anyway so its okay.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and poopmaster22
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1, Ika-Sama and 1 other person
What does iodine do? Also don’t I need to take Hgh from world Hgh.com because it is more potent than MK677
just take iodine, mk677 and ai. if ur 5'11 same shit as 6ft anyways with shoes

What does iodine do? Also don’t I need to take Hgh from world Hgh.com because it is more potent than MK677
yes if u can afford it
iodine improves thyroid function

• +1
ask @FreakkForLife
I have and he has given many good sources I just didn’t know if you had any other recommendations before i
Buy

ask @FreakkForLife
No,only estrogen does that.

Estrogen is the thing responsible for growth plate senescene and fusion ,all other is irrelevant.just keep your estrogen under 20pg/ml (optimum-10-15 pg/ml range) and u will be safe.

No,only estrogen does that.

Estrogen is the thing responsible for growth plate senescene and fusion ,all other is irrelevant.just keep your estrogen under 20pg/ml (optimum-10-15 pg/ml range) and u will be safe.
how do I reduce my estrogen levels?

Idk where to buy but dosages are
bmn111:15ug/kg
KY: .1mg/kg
Hgh:idk
Ai:idk

Run stack for 1 and a half years for 4-5 inches and you can also take more then what i said because that's just the starting dosage
Where did u learn the dosage for ky and bmn from?

@FreakkForLife Wouldn't taking large amounts of hgh make your nose bigger? My nose is already way too big and it's one of my biggest, if not biggest failo

I'll ask my doc for them in 3 months when I see him again.

But do you think its too late at 19 most likely?
cant say without gettng x rays.
Some of ur plates mybe fused some maybe open

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
cant say without gettng x rays.
Some of ur plates mybe fused some maybe open
Is it too late to have a proportional growth? I don't want to have short arms and lanky legs.

I just want to look like a normal 6'1 guy rn I'm 5'9ish is that possible?

• JFL