Do I appear scary/dangerous

O

OSOARROGANT

Bronze
Please read the whole thing first.
So throughout my life I always felt like I was somewhat discriminated, not in the sense of someone calling me ugly, more like people keeping diatance from me.
Im actually somewhat extroverted and I make people laugh often.
I was told by many people here and there that im "scary" and I never understood what they were referring to. I used to have a normal/longer haircut and was pretty skinny overall.
Lately I was noticing a lot of people treating me with respect, but not the standard respect, more like nervous respect.
Really, everywhere I go people treat me like im the alpha, going out of their way to help me and whatnot.
I Assumed it was because I gained some confidence and my career is progressing so I appear like I have some money.
Now I understand that I dont look extremly approchable, but from a females perspective would I look like a scary man she respects and is a little bit afraid of, but would want to suck up, or like a straight serial killer?

20230601 203220

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
U look like a rapist especially with that buzzcut. Shit pheno. Game over buddy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Anon1234, Danish_Retard and 6 others
no you look high trust

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
if male and female were combined this would be the result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Please read the whole thing first.
So throughout my life I always felt like I was somewhat discriminated, not in the sense of someone calling me ugly, more like people keeping diatance from me.
Im actually somewhat extroverted and I make people laugh often.
I was told by many people here and there that im "scary" and I never understood what they were referring to. I used to have a normal/longer haircut and was pretty skinny overall.
Lately I was noticing a lot of people treating me with respect, but not the standard respect, more like nervous respect.
Really, everywhere I go people treat me like im the alpha, going out of their way to help me and whatnot.
I Assumed it was because I gained some confidence and my career is progressing so I appear like I have some money.
Now I understand that I dont look extremly approchable, but from a females perspective would I look like a scary man she respects and is a little bit afraid of, but would want to suck up, or like a straight serial killer?

View attachment 2240048
Holy shit bald ugly poor Manlet, dw bro it’s not ur fault women don’t approach u it’s not cuz their scared of u it’s cuz ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Its over if u have buzz cut unless u have Jeremy Meeks tier bones

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
You look like a marine/ US army soldier.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and OSOARROGANT
you don't necessarily look scary/dangerous, more like unhinged.

like you could pull out a knife and gut me at any moment because a screw randomly got looser you know what I'm saying

get a normal hairstyle, maybe glasses and a well groomed short beard to appear more high class

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT and Danish_Retard
Holy shit bald ugly poor Manlet, dw bro it’s not ur fault women don’t approach u it’s not cuz their scared of u it’s cuz ur ugly
I look better than u 100 percent

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
you don't necessarily look scary/dangerous, more like unhinged.

like you could pull out a knife and gut me at any moment because a screw randomly got looser you know what I'm saying

get a normal hairstyle, maybe glasses and a well groomed short beard to appear more high class
Glasses are a very good advice.
I just cant do beard or hairstyle bcs of hygiene.
Really wish I could...

Glasses are a very good advice.
I just cant do beard or hairstyle bcs of hygiene.
Really wish I could...
You can‘t have hair because of hygiene? Just wash your hair are you retarded?

You can‘t have hair because of hygiene? Just wash your hair are you retarded?
I wash it 2 times a day. It's the fact I exercise a lot, plus its summer time here