Do I continue bonesmashing if i have blue marks on my cheek or take a break?

Sköll12

Sköll12

Sieg Heil
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
332
Reputation
267
Iv been bs for a week now, last night i went extra hard on my cheeks but didn’t get enough sleep to recover. I don’t know if that’s a reason why i got black/blue marks visible but it definitely contributes to it. So do i take a break?
 
Iv been bs for a week now, last night i went extra hard on my cheeks but didn’t get enough sleep to recover. I don’t know if that’s a reason why i got black/blue marks visible but it definitely contributes to it. So do i take a break?
Bump
 
Iv been bs for a week now, last night i went extra hard on my cheeks but didn’t get enough sleep to recover. I don’t know if that’s a reason why i got black/blue marks visible but it definitely contributes to it. So do i take a break?
Bumppp
 
Iv been bs for a week now, last night i went extra hard on my cheeks but didn’t get enough sleep to recover. I don’t know if that’s a reason why i got black/blue marks visible but it definitely contributes to it. So do i take a break?
Bump
 

Similar threads

matteoramirez01
Replies
37
Views
100
fm30366
fm30366
agarthancha
Replies
6
Views
54
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
darshie
Replies
1
Views
38
ctoasty
ctoasty
PSLIsALie
Replies
20
Views
132
wetkolla1
W
looksmaxloser
Replies
6
Views
49
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top