Do I have hollow cheeks / decent bones?

PSLIsALie

PSLIsALie

Iron
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
19
Reputation
2
Title
IMG 0728
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
U look retarded but I on knoe why
its because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.
 
its because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.
IMG 0698
Here is an image
 
Last edited:
Yea i know for sure, kinda doing middlepart currently. I don't want that Tik Tok Fluffy hairstyle covering up whole forehead.
mah bro trust fluffy hair looks fine but just not too fluffy like just do the modcut cause girls like that right now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IJUSTWANNAMOG4499
mah bro trust fluffy hair looks fine but just not too fluffy like just do the modcut cause girls like that right now
I just dont think my hairtype can do a mod cut. I have pretty flat hair.. - ALso considering dying my Brows and hair darker and get more tan to contrast max. What do you think about that?
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky
I just dont think my hairtype can do a mod cut. I have pretty flat hair.. - ALso considering dying my Brows and hair darker and get more tan to contrast max. What do you think about that?
do flat hair even then, its better than nothing. dont dye your brows too dark or your hair too dark dark brown is most of the time better, cause if you dont end up tanning ull look wierd
 
  • +1
Reactions: PSLIsALie
its because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.
Noo its because of his skin
 
also try to fix your eyebrows a bit i think theyre to wide like on the outer area like on the left side for your left brow and right side for your right brow
 
  • +1
Reactions: wetkolla1

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
3
Views
57
R1b_eugenicist
R1b_eugenicist
ceh9
Replies
0
Views
54
ceh9
ceh9
ryn13kk8
Replies
9
Views
132
mewzilla
mewzilla
jjbalover
Replies
5
Views
132
TrenRising09
TrenRising09
K
Replies
2
Views
48
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top