Do I even have to say anything

xanless

xanless

Sensitive young man
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
1,250
Reputation
694
nigga
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Sean O’Pry
foids have such slave moralities
 
  • +1
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123 and lowinhibragecel
this type of shit pisses me the fuck off

like what is the point in being so disingenuous

either you create a delusion within the girl and she genuinley thinks shes mtb or some shit and will never have motivation to improve

or she is self-aware and realises she is so ugly that people cannot even be honest like a human with her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
this type of shit pisses me the fuck off

like what is the point in being so disingenuous

either you create a delusion within the girl and she genuinley thinks shes mtb or some shit and will never have motivation to improve

or she is self-aware and realises she is so ugly that people cannot even be honest like a human with her
I fucking know I was actually getting pissed as I was looking though the comments like right is so gorg this and that and if you try to say anything they ether call you gay or tell you to stop hating like nigga come on
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Foids when they realize that making others delusional is paradoxically unkind.
 
I fucking know I was actually getting pissed as I was looking though the comments like right is so gorg this and that and if you try to say anything they ether call you gay or tell you to stop hating like nigga come on
you dare try and give her even constructive feedback 100% you will get called an incel and not everything is about looks

they will say some bullshit like "oh she has great personality and that shines through" or some bs

while the foyim telling you this are dating at least 3psl scores higher
 
  • +1
Reactions: xanless
you dare try and give her even constructive feedback 100% you will get called an incel and not everything is about looks

they will say some bullshit like "oh she has great personality and that shines through" or some bs

while the foyim telling you this are dating at least 3psl scores higher
Yea also something that pisses me off to is I’m trying to acend more than I have Alr and I’m just doing softmaxxes like bs+derma stamp uglow volufile for my lips and i could get tret but i dont rlly need it and my friends litterly make fun of me for it like genuinely shut the fuck up these kids are 5,3 and Ltn and now my whole fucking school knows that I bs. Like it’s so over but at least I’ll mog
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Yea also something that pisses me off to is I’m trying to acend more than I have Alr and I’m just doing softmaxxes like bs+derma stamp uglow volufile for my lips and i could get tret but i dont rlly need it and my friends litterly make fun of me for it like genuinely shut the fuck up these kids are 5,3 and Ltn and now my whole fucking school knows that I bs. Like it’s so over but at least I’ll mog
did u tell people you do that?
 

Similar threads

raulpilled
Replies
8
Views
58
HGH_
HGH_
IwillRope2024
Replies
5
Views
65
jflmeister
jflmeister
ChudEater
Replies
3
Views
44
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
10
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill What do I say?
Replies
0
Views
28
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • TheBWCKing
Back
Top