xanless
Sensitive young man
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2026
- Posts
- 1,250
- Reputation
- 694
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I know that girl looks like a fucking burn victimfoids have such slave moralities
And then these are the same girls who want “Chad”foids have such slave moralities
Don't mock her! She's a yokozuna!nigga
![]()
I fucking know I was actually getting pissed as I was looking though the comments like right is so gorg this and that and if you try to say anything they ether call you gay or tell you to stop hating like nigga come onthis type of shit pisses me the fuck off
like what is the point in being so disingenuous
either you create a delusion within the girl and she genuinley thinks shes mtb or some shit and will never have motivation to improve
or she is self-aware and realises she is so ugly that people cannot even be honest like a human with her
TrueFoids when they realize that making others delusional is paradoxically unkind.
you dare try and give her even constructive feedback 100% you will get called an incel and not everything is about looksI fucking know I was actually getting pissed as I was looking though the comments like right is so gorg this and that and if you try to say anything they ether call you gay or tell you to stop hating like nigga come on
Yea also something that pisses me off to is I’m trying to acend more than I have Alr and I’m just doing softmaxxes like bs+derma stamp uglow volufile for my lips and i could get tret but i dont rlly need it and my friends litterly make fun of me for it like genuinely shut the fuck up these kids are 5,3 and Ltn and now my whole fucking school knows that I bs. Like it’s so over but at least I’ll mogyou dare try and give her even constructive feedback 100% you will get called an incel and not everything is about looks
they will say some bullshit like "oh she has great personality and that shines through" or some bs
while the foyim telling you this are dating at least 3psl scores higher
did u tell people you do that?Yea also something that pisses me off to is I’m trying to acend more than I have Alr and I’m just doing softmaxxes like bs+derma stamp uglow volufile for my lips and i could get tret but i dont rlly need it and my friends litterly make fun of me for it like genuinely shut the fuck up these kids are 5,3 and Ltn and now my whole fucking school knows that I bs. Like it’s so over but at least I’ll mog
One guy and then people started coming up to me asking about itdid u tell people you do that?
this is why you aren't supposed to tell anyone at allOne guy and then people started coming up to me asking about it
Yup my mistake no one rlly cares anywaythis is why you aren't supposed to tell anyone at all
tale as old as timenigga
![]()