Diamond
I just want to look decent

video

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Lihito, valhalar and 24 others
bery good ascension bro bery bery good (y)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7056, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
You looked human before

Mirin the morph though

until the fillers last yes

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Danish_Retard
what did you get again?

You look human now. Looked shit before

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 13994, court monarch777 and 1 other person
Cope, no morphs

Your door frame is literally bending and I can tell in the grains of your photo its morphed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, AcneScars, Gaia262 and 12 others
My camera is shit. Keep coping, here’s a video

fillers are really that good or did you done something else.
And in which are did you get fillers done?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My camera is shit. Keep coping, here’s a video

looking insane Chad, downloaded the video, to jerk off to it every morning to motivate me to looksmax.

no homo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
I just want to look decent

video

Im gonna be honest here man - I don't believe that you got fillers or surgery. This just looks like a steroid or lean max transformation. But you still got results so that's all that matters. Good work either way.

• JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Yerico7 and subhuman incel
you would be a slayer with light blue eyes, contrast theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11604
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AcneScars, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 3 others
looks V good. you almost mog @LondonVillie :feelsyay:

fillers are really that good or did you done something else.
And in which are did you get fillers done?
just Fillers and weight loss and light weight training which made my neck a bit thicker . Got fillers done with a male double board cosmetic surgeon with proven experience with fillers. But at the end of the day the results you get with fillers depends 50% on you, you have to tell the doctor where it needs more fillers, like small tweaks, is tough to get it right in the first session so I got like 3 sessions three month apart from each other to get my final result. Filler was injected subcutaneously.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
just Fillers and weight loss and light weight training which made my neck a bit thicker . Got fillers done with a male double board cosmetic surgeon with proven experience with fillers. But at the end of the day the results you get with fillers depends 50% on you, you have to tell the doctor where it needs more fillers, like small tweaks, is tough to get it right in the first session so I got like 3 sessions three month apart from each other to get my final result. Filler was injected subcutaneously.
Do you plan to go on something more long term, like implants?
or you rather use fillers forever?
I remember you told in your first thread that you made 15k a year if I remember correctly.
If we do thinks that you do fillers 1time per year, aproximately 3K
that do mean 20% of your income after taxes go in your bone structure only.
Does it worth it in your opinion?

Do you plan to go on something more long term, like implants?
or you rather use fillers forever?
I remember you told in your first thread that you made 15k a year if I remember correctly.
If we do thinks that you do fillers 1time per year, aproximately 3K
that do mean 20% of your income after taxes go in your bone structure only.
Does it worth it in your opinion?
Yeah implants is my goal, I just want to set it and forget it and move on with my life.
And from an economic standpoint, yeah fillers don’t make much sense long term.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
holy fuck man insane legit looks fake but its real

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12270
Im gonna be honest here man - I don't believe that you got fillers or surgery. This just looks like a steroid or lean max transformation. But you still got results so that's all that matters. Good work either way.
I did get fillers tho, about 5ML in each gonial and 3ml in the chin

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, gymmaxedhorse, Yerico7 and 3 others
are you going to get lower blepharoplasty to get rid of under eye bags forever?

are you going to get lower blepharoplasty to get rid of under eye bags forever?
I think I need fat repositioning to fill the hollow tear troughs as well as infraorbital rim implants for more undereye support, I’m happy with my zygos so is just the undereye area. Also just the cherry on top, I might get skin pinch to tight the lower lids and maybe eyemond eye surgery Taban style( I might go with him)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I did get fillers tho, about 5ML in each gonial and 3ml in the chin
That so weird though because you look all natural. I can't tell you've had plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, WagedandReady, Deleted member 23554 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Yeah but it seems like most plastic surgery is obvious. At least that's the reputation it has.
Not fillers from a good doctor, especially if slowly built up over time. Just don't go to a bad doctor like I did or you'll look like a chipmunk with bloated cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
wow bro great job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Not fillers from a good doctor, especially if slowly built up over time. Just don't go to a bad doctor like I did or you'll look like a chipmunk with bloated cheeks.
Yeah anything worth getting takes time

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7725
You had filler done?

You had filler done?
Yes, but it was a while ago and it was placed under my masseters by an inexperienced doctor so it was completely gone after a month of chewing and talking. Only 1 ml injected in each jaw angle but he was bluepilled and thought that big masseters gives you a good jaw and not the bone itself, so I looked like a chipmunk who chewed a lot.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11604, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
hope you look as natural as you do right now after implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
as long as eye area & skullshape is good, ascension is possible

i feel like youre frauding the before pics, picking out the worse ones for dramatic effect
im sure you have much better ones

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12270
chad. whoever says otherwise is why don't you leave the house, or just notice the beautiful people on the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Aspie eye area but still decent.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12270
chad. whoever says otherwise is why don't you leave the house, or just notice the beautiful people on the street
Being 5’9 and ethnic in the west is a recipe for disaster, plus I’m awkward af. tho at least i feel like I get treated better by foids irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7098, court monarch777 and 1 other person
jesus christ there is no way 8 ml of fillers and weight loss can create such a drastic change.

like holy shit

mirin hard

But do you have some better before pictures, to give a more accurate expectation for other looksmaxxers. You already seem very forward grown in your before pics yet there is such a drastic change.

Also, a question. I have a wide jaw but a small chin vertically, horizontally and in terms of forward growth, do you think I could achieve anything near your results with just fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 12270
Which kind of filler you got?

But do you have some better before pictures, to give a more accurate expectation for other looksmaxxers. You already seem very forward grown in your before pics yet there is such a drastic change.

Also, a question. I have a wide jaw but a small chin vertically, horizontally and in terms of forward growth, do you think I could achieve anything near your results with just fillers?
I deleted most of my old pictures. And seems that you have a small chin like mine. If your chin gets projected diagonally pointing down than will look taller from the front. If you want a drastic result maybe a chin implant or a genioplasty, fillers can only make what you already have bigger, because filler can’t act 100% as an implant.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Danish_Retard
Why not something like Radiesse? Did the doctor explained?
Raddiesse can’t be dissolved easily and lasts less than voluma. My plan is to get all this filler dissolved in a short span once I get a jaw implant

Raddiesse can’t be dissolved easily and lasts less than voluma. My plan is to get all this filler dissolved in a short span once I get a jaw implant
I heard it last longer and is more hard
So replicate bone better

you know where you will get jaw implant?

I heard it last longer and is more hard
So replicate bone better

you know where you will get jaw implant?
Still deciding, but It must be a US based doctor. I’m really digging Dr. Dhir, but Eppley has more experience but less aesthetic eye I feel.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope